Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Rk ek super star hai aur main ek mamuli ladki (Page 7)

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAnonymous

Nice Post

Madhu was very good

Madhu told the truth  " Rk ek super star hai aur main ek mamuli ladki "

I liked her honesty & with the way she said it . 
sunrain20 Senior Member
sunrain20
sunrain20

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged
very nice post Manesha..

I juz watched madhu dealing wiht the reporters and adored every words of hers...fabulous performance...Clap

..I agree with the one of the member's (Sorry I am still getting used to the names of members so unable to mention who was it) view of showng twisted relation b/w Bhabhi n dewar...I mean please MB team stop this as it sending a very wrong message...Angry.

husband, Sikki is flirting and drinking at bars while the wife is drinking at home and lusting after her ex-BF and current brother in law...Confused...wow what a pair yaar...must give a special award for this jodi alone..

Beautifully emoted scenes b/w Madhu n bittuji.Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

MuneebaSheikh IF-Stunnerz
MuneebaSheikh
MuneebaSheikh

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
nice post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by i-me-myself

Is that statement heard by RK? I seen the episode but when RK was watching that it wasn't shown so probably he must have not heard that 'mamuli' statement of Madhu.

He should have heard that statement am sure he could have remembered what he said about that 'mamuli' word to Madhu during Head Massage episode.

THanks for commenting , RK did not listen whole convo of Madhu to Media . I was also waiting to see his reaction Embarrassed !
manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaluDrashti

Fantastic post Manesha... today episode was superbb..I loved Madhu's atitude scene..Madhu n Bittuji scene were Awesome...
today Dialogues was Awesome..."Insaan kabhi alag nahi hote"
Rk ek supar star hai aur main ek mamuli ladki aur mamuli ka matalab mamuli hi hota hai...loved it

Thanks for commenting Shalu , Yeh those were awesome dialogues i liked it very much Embarrassed
manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by i-me-myself

Its clear that how RK's memories are haunting her...and how much she hurt due to RKs drama.

Yuppp i agree RK is still confused but slowly he will realise that he has fallen in love with madhu . But he still doesn't realise how much Madhu is hurt due to his Drama 
manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

ya it's nice tat cvs showed madhu trying to move on in life than simply crying in typical soaps as though memories are haunting n not easy task too 

Thanks for your comments , Yuppp i like the way PH has shown a strong girl who is moving ahead Embarrassed . 
manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leelaa9

Rk ek super star hai aur main ek mamuli ladki
Excellent post, Manesha.ClapStar

Thanks Leela for your comment . I have tried to make this type of post after long time . I am glad you liked it Embarrassed . 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index