Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Rk ek super star hai aur main ek mamuli ladki (Page 6)

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Madhubala was awesome tonight, be it with Bittu G and later with Padmini/Trishna. Rest RK-Dips Dead...Nonetheless, team MB deserves round of applause for winning another award. 

Thanks for your comment Nids . RK -Dips scene was not looking good . But PH keeps on showing it to us Dead. But i think there might some reason to show these scenes Ermm !
manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smilydear

I really want that RK also heard these lines"RK ek supertar hai aur main ek mamuli ladki ... or mamuli ka matlab mamuli hi hot hai "  from Madhu and remembers the moment they share together but they showed one " Rishta khatam nahi hota... pyaar khatam ho gaya tha " .
Has anyone saw in real life this type of character who is so much Characterless , How can someone bear so much insult and still trying ... how???

Thanks for your comments . I too wanted RK to hear Madhu's Mamuli wala dialogue . I know RK would have not liked it . 
ankita24 IF-Sizzlerz
ankita24
ankita24

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
sorry manu but i dint lk the episode...but your post is nice...LOL
i can appreciate DVD but not RishbalaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Neelam--

Lovely post dear...till before RK & Dips scene I was enjoying the episode but the  scene of RK picking Dips  was disgustingAngryAngry...he wanted to throw water on her..he could have done that without carrying her around...

Thanks Neelam , I know after what he did with Madhu this was looking disgusting . I hope PH ab RK - Dips ke scene thode kam karde Ouch !

Neelambari..

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kahkashansakina

episode was Awesome

Thanks for the comments Tongue !
manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lagas

i give 10/10 just for Bittu ji and madhu the rest of the episode made me sick. i hope they stop butchering the rk character ,this ain't the rk we know and love.

I am not happy with PH the way they are making RK's character Dead !
innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Originally posted by Manonids

Madhubala was awesome tonight, be it with Bittu G and later with Padmini/Trishna. Rest RK-Dips Dead...Nonetheless, team MB deserves round of applause for winning another award. 

Thanks for your comment Nids . RK -Dips scene was not looking good . But PH keeps on showing it to us Dead. But i think there might some reason to show these scenes Ermm !

yes i hate dips rk scenes together Dead  i wonder what reason it is  that cvc are showing this?

manesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zulyian

very nice post

Thanks dear Tongue !

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index