Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Rk ek super star hai aur main ek mamuli ladki (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 10

i-me-myself

Goldie

i-me-myself

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Is that statement heard by RK? I seen the episode but when RK was watching that it wasn't shown so probably he must have not heard that 'mamuli' statement of Madhu.

He should have heard that statement am sure he could have remembered what he said about that 'mamuli' word to Madhu during Head Massage episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rk ek super star hai aur main ek mamuli ladki (Page 4)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShaluDrashti

Goldie

ShaluDrashti

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Fantastic post Manesha... today episode was superbb..I loved Madhu's atitude scene..Madhu n Bittuji scene were Awesome...
today Dialogues was Awesome..."Insaan kabhi alag nahi hote"
Rk ek supar star hai aur main ek mamuli ladki aur mamuli ka matalab mamuli hi hota hai...loved it

manesha76

i-me-myself

Goldie

i-me-myself

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Its clear that how RK's memories are haunting her...and how much she hurt due to RKs drama.

manesha76

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
ya it's nice tat cvs showed madhu trying to move on in life than simply crying in typical soaps as though memories are haunting n not easy task too 

manesha76

leelaa9

IF-Stunnerz

leelaa9

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Whole Madhubala Team Star Star Star Star 

Thanks for not making Madhu a cry baby . Madhu is strong Clap .

Madhu was awesome  & RK was superb today Star Star Star Star Star

Awesome episode Clap Clap ... It was a action pact episode today  Tongue !

Madhu really gave it back to dips after Dips tired to insult . Madhu is not the type of girl who is going to take anyone's shit . 

Media had come outside the parlour to take Bite from Madhu as she is Super Star RK's ex-wife . I loved the way Madhu tackled the media she was brilliant today . 

Insaan alag nahi hota...hamare bech pyar khatam ho gaya tha..
                      Rk ek super star hai aur main ek mamuli ladki 
                          aur mamuli ka matlab mamuli hi hota hai..."

Bittu as expected came to meet Madhu directly aafter leaving RK's Job . Madhu & Bittu Ji now share a special bond . Madhu truly treats Bittu as her Brother . After hearing that Bittu left RK's job Madhu instantly said Bittu Ji to go back to RK as he needs Bittu Ji the most in current situation . It was really emotional when Madhu asked Bittu Ji , 

" Aap mujhe kabhi bhulenge toh nahi na " 

Radha is really happy to see Bittu back . She tells Bittu Ji about RK how he was calling her name in the morning . Both knew how RK - Madhu still love eachother . 

Bittu begs to RK for his Job & RK being RK does his nautanki before keeping him on his Job . 

" Subha ke gaye hue Bittu ji agar shaam ko ghar wapis aa jaye to use Bittu ji nhi Buddhu ji kahte hain "  

Dips Angry this cheapo - despo lady will never change she tries to again seduce RK thinking that now no one is there between them . RK picks her up (Really this was really pathetic to see RK carrying Dips) & throws her on her bed in her room .RK splashes water on Dips face . RK makes it clear to dips about his & Madhubala , 

''Me apni x-wife se nafrat ya badla lo ye haq mera hai aur kisi ka nahi ''

Padmini tells Madhu that she is the fighter & she has to fight 7 win .Madhu removes her saree & Mangalsutra to keep it safely as it will help her to move ahead seeing these things . Seeing these things will make her strong . 

Ibtadaae ishq hai rota hai kya,
                          Aage aage dekhiye hota hai kya.

Precap : Madhu on RK's set with Song Be intahaan (Valentine Day special)

Guys please do rate this episode 

Congrats guyz...our show won the best drama series in Star Guild Award Clap Clap.

Guys please do comment & like this post 

Rk ek super star hai aur main ek mamuli ladki

Excellent post, Manesha.ClapStar

manesha76

ddhifan

IF-Dazzler

ddhifan

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
NICE EPISODE LIKED MADHU SHE WAS STRONG AND BITTUJI AND HER RELATION IS AWSUM! CANNOT CMNT FOR RK AT PRESENT WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR SOME MORE TIME WHAT IS THE REASON OF HIS CHANGE

manesha76

jyoprad311

Goldie

jyoprad311

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

I liked the flow of the episode . Hope everything turns out to be fine & RK goes out of the way to win back his love Wink . 

manesha76

destineyyy

IF-Dazzler

destineyyy

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
nice post!!

manesha76

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.