Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Rk ek super star hai aur main ek mamuli ladki (Page 2)

mishty8911 Senior Member
mishty8911
mishty8911

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
nice post but epi was ok bittu ji ka sar jukhana Rk k saamne or phr ghatya dips ka scene i didn't liked it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiSmanesha76

-Ms.Wildcherry- IF-Stunnerz
-Ms.Wildcherry-
-Ms.Wildcherry-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
this line is also of the initial promos of MB,aik superstar ek aam ladki...

SaiSmanesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tabby999

today i didn't like it much ...the only part best was madhu attitude towards life ..kudoss to cvz for making her strong ..i love her a lot ..msg to all to move in life let the shattered and shit remain behind...for rk ..till today i was thinking that he will change ..he is not in revenge node but now i feel disgusting the way he just prompt in action when deeps says..i not like him lifting deeps ..though he told deeps to be in limits but he was cheap ..sorry mane i cant keep it ..to me rk now is just too much to care...

my madhu just rock and wish to see always her strong stand...

I to had problem with RK picking Dips it was disgusting . CV showed this that he did that to insult Dips . But i would not call this a insult . This insult was nowhere near the way he has insulted Madhu . 

Thanks for you comments Tabs .         

berrysweetSaiS

-optimist- IF-Sizzlerz
-optimist-
-optimist-

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Nice post ..I enjoyed today's epi minus Rishpali scenes...That was way too disgustingDead

SaiSmanesha76

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
nice post manesha!!!! deepali scene put me off!!! why are cvs giving deepali so much importance. this track is abt madhu n RK's love n obsession. why is deepali here? diuring kitchen politics she was there, ok fine. why d hell is she shown continuing in parlour too!!! her chr seemed to do only 3 things

1. hittiing on RK
2. insulting madhu
3. duping MIL

there is no growth (even villain has new plans) in her chr. d focus cannot shift to deepali's love story. i know u know RS or someone. can't u pls tell how audience hate RK deepali scene. it is butchering RK's chr.

apart from that scene d epi was fine barring RK treatment to bittuji. but that also acceptatble not deepali RK scene

SaiSmanesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand

nice post manesha!!!! deepali scene put me off!!! why are cvs giving deepali so much importance. this track is abt madhu n RK's love n obsession. why is deepali here? diuring kitchen politics she was there, ok fine. why d hell is she shown continuing in parlour too!!! her chr seemed to do only 3 things

1. hittiing on RK
2. insulting madhu
3. duping MIL

there is no growth (even villain has new plans) in her chr. d focus cannot shift to deepali's love story. i know u know RS or someone. can't u pls tell how audience hate RK deepali scene. it is butchering RK's chr.

apart from that scene d epi was fine barring RK treatment to bittuji. but that also acceptatble not deepali RK scene

Thanks for your comment Priya , About RK - Dips scene even i was talking the same to him & he gave me reply which i think i better not say Ermm ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

Chirpychicklet IF-Sizzlerz
Chirpychicklet
Chirpychicklet

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Madhubala was awesome tonight, be it with Bittu G and later with Padmini/Trishna. Rest RK-Dips Dead...Nonetheless, team MB deserves round of applause for winning another award. 

SaiSmanesha76

smilydear Senior Member
smilydear
smilydear

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
I really want that RK also heard these lines"RK ek supertar hai aur main ek mamuli ladki ... or mamuli ka matlab mamuli hi hot hai "  from Madhu and remembers the moment they share together but they showed one " Rishta khatam nahi hota... pyaar khatam ho gaya tha " .
Has anyone saw in real life this type of character who is so much Characterless , How can someone bear so much insult and still trying ... how???

SaiSmanesha76

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index