Balika Vadhu

SHIV'S EXPRESSION SCARED ME

libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am now at more hurry for Anandi to confess her love ...not because i was waiting for it for months (although that's one of the reasons)but don't know why today Shiv's expression during Anandi-Jagya convo and in Haveli scared me...it looks like he is losing his patience and is soon going to get irritated with Singh-Jagya-Anandi bonding it brought me back to what Chotima had said regarding keeping Anandi-Jagya's friendship after marriage(although i am happy for that but i don't want Shiv to get any wrong ideas)....i hope he does not develop any misconceptions...I know that he trusts Anandi but maybe will feel irritated that their relationship is still in friendship mode but and yet Anandi is more busy with Singhs and their problems (shiv is understanding but it may irritate him that they haven't reached anywhere in their relation and Anandi is more busy with other problems)...Anandi is madly in love with him and now i cannot bear to see anyone hurt her even a bit because it may bring her back in her shell...SO PLEASE ANANDI BE FAST ABOUT YOUR CONFESSION THEN DO ALL THE HELP YOU WANT TO)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
He was simply at peace in CH.

In haveli he was not irritated but confused bcoz he couldn't get why the Singhs were over-reacting.And thats because he doesn't has background knowledge about Gauri.He was thinking that J had taken the right step but when even bhairon said that Anandi should have stopped J...then it made him confused that why these guys are being so hyper.
Edited by Malika - 11 years ago
chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 i think he is irrritated.coz suddenly every body was blaming anandi...shiv can tolarate every thing but anything which hurt anandi ...shiv ko manzoor nahi...
libsrocks thumbnail
HOPE WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE SAID THAT THE REAL REASON...I SERIOUSLY DON'T WANT ANY PROBLEMS IN ANSH'S RELATION DUE TO SINGHS OR JAGYA
Chinmay92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ha yaar mujhe bhi yahi laga. Let's hope isa kuch nahi hoga.
Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Don't blame him.  Why jagya came to tell anandi.  He is worried everyone in his family is sleeping but anandi will be awake.  I hope all this grand proclamation of anandi and her faith in jagya does not get her in hot soup with shiv.  Irritating this jagu Bhai na khud khush rahega na doosro ko Khush rehne dega.  Now anandi will again go into mopey phase and irritate the hell out of shiv.
Even i also felt that shiv was irritated, but do not want to imagine the outcome. Just for V day special they made the AnSh track or else BV wants to show Jagya, Singh and Anandi drama and Shiv suffering because of all of them.
libsrocks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Saathfan

Don't blame him.  Why jagya came to tell anandi.  He is worried everyone in his family is sleeping but anandi will be awake.  I hope all this grand proclamation of anandi and her faith in jagya does not get her in hot soup with shiv.  Irritating this jagu Bhai na khud khush rahega na doosro ko Khush rehne dega.  Now anandi will again go into mopey phase and irritate the hell out of shiv.

THAT'S WHAT IRRITATED ME...DIDN'T HE EVEN ONCE THOUGHT THAT ANANDI-SHIV ARE NEWLY MARRIED...HE COULD HAVE WENT TO VISIT THEM IN MORNING OR IN SHIV'S OFFICE...AND ALSO IF WE SEE PROPERLY THEN HE WAS ASKING FOR HELP FROM ANANDI ONLY AND TELLING HER TO TRUST HIM...TRUST ME THE DAY IS NOT FAR WHEN SHIV WILL BURST WITH ANGER AND LOSE ALL HIS PATIENCE
chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: libsrocks

THAT'S WHAT IRRITATED ME...DIDN'T HE EVEN ONCE THOUGHT THAT ANANDI-SHIV ARE NEWLY MARRIED...HE COULD HAVE WENT TO VISIT THEM IN MORNING OR IN SHIV'S OFFICE...AND ALSO IF WE SEE PROPERLY THEN HE WAS ASKING FOR HELP FROM ANANDI ONLY AND TELLING HER TO TRUST HIM...TRUST ME THE DAY IS NOT FAR WHEN SHIV WILL BURST WITH ANGER AND LOSE ALL HIS PATIENCE
[/QUOTE.exactly...damm jagia...i also thinking the same😡😡...why he called anandi...why didn't he wait for morning...and why didn't he  inform his family...he said u will understand...what rubbish😡...and guy's don't mind..but i also think anandi should inform singh'sand tell jagia too... she is not a babysitter of jagia...

Guys chill, nothing of that sort will happen. in SBB they showed shiv will not be insecured. And he knows Anandi and Jagya have shared childhood. He said this because he knew what does the episode have in store. And what will people interpret.