Today's episode based on real crime in Mumbai

Posted: 11 years ago
Today's episode was based on a real life murder of a young woman in Mumbai.here's the article

thanks for sharing Zuby, 
it seems people are just getting more like animals nowadays, whats even worse they think they have the right to do like this, even kill someone😡

Tfs dear
today epi was fab as always
grt storyline
shree ayesha bonding too gud
atlast arjun pain..superb!!
Tfs zuby..maine shayad isliye same case petrol crime me dekha tha🤣
Exactly and he tries to justify himself saying everything is fair in love and war...dho taphad lagaane ka mann karr raha tha...
i actually felt that the SIL is not so innocent...kitna chipak rahi thi crime scene mein...tabhi kuch gadbad lagaa!
Edited by vidya.anand - 11 years ago
Tfs dear
Aise logo ko mar dena chahiye...
Originally posted by haruhi26

thanks for sharing Zuby, 
it seems people are just getting more like animals nowadays, whats even worse they think they have the right to do like this, even kill someone😡

The way he called them back to stab her & the following killing were so horrific.😲😲😲 He has lived with the woman as her husband under one roof.How can he be so brutal?
Originally posted by Payal_156

Tfs dear
today epi was fab as always
grt storyline
shree ayesha bonding too gud
atlast arjun pain..superb!!

Arjun was thoroughly disgusted today!😡 It was too much even for a seasoned policeman.
Originally posted by aliya_begh

Tfs zuby..maine shayad isliye same case petrol crime me dekha tha🤣
I remember it too.😊
Originally posted by vidya.anand

Exactly and he tries to justify himself saying everything is fair in love and war...dho taphad lagaane ka mann karr raha tha...
i actually felt that the SIL is not so innocent...kitna chipak rahi thi crime scene mein...tabhi kuch gadbad lagaa!
I was fully expecting Arjun to turn that rat around & give him two tight slaps, Vidya😡 I so wanted that smirk to be wiped off his stupid face🤢🤢 Why didnt he?

There are so many ways to part amicably but ppl have to kill & maim.Stupid!