Last Spoiler: Happy Ending Of Khamoshiyan (Gauri & (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Its ending ?
WOW..
Tfs !!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Last Spoiler: Happy Ending Of Khamoshiyan (Gauri & (Page 2)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leelaa9

IF-Addictz

leelaa9

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
TFS

mohit_lover

Goldie

mohit_lover

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
THANK GOD
FINALLY ITS ENDING

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Tfs.

Anu_11

Anu_11

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Thanks for the spoiler!!!  Lovely ending !!! Garv Gauri rocks!!!

.._Mahi_..

.._Mahi_..

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
I am a fan of GG Tongue but to be honest, this ending is senseless and baseless.Dead

Garv kidnapped Gauri's love of life and future husband; married her by force and emotional blackmail; and Gauri in the end forgives him?
WTH?Angry
If anyone, be it my family or some stranger, tries to harm my future husband or love, then I would end up making them pay for it, if not that then I would at least break my relations with them..

and here Gauri forgives Garv? for backstabbing her? for stealing her happiness? marrying her by force? kidnapping sid? ruining her life? and playing games with her along with her own grandfather..?Shocked

a BIG disappointment.

They should have shown that the real culprit was Appa Saheb not Garv or something else. This is not a Happy ending but a stupid ending.Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

virgo24riyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
even im not happy with the ending ... but wat to do... they have already destroyed it... n bas just giving an ending for it...Embarrassed

It should have been a good show but now its all history... agree with Mcdarcy fan  & mahi... Embarrassed

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
but like to share something : either ways CV are stuck

1. if they give happy ending, we find it not proper... yes based on the situation they gonna show...

2. if they give sad ending : also some quarters will not be happy as why gauri left for example... she should forgiven garv n accepted his LOve... BLA BLA ... the list goes on...

the truth is CV cannot satisfies everyone... LOL...cannot make everyone HAPPY>...Embarrassed

they are in sinking ship with few actors left n they are utilizing it as much as they... Embarrassed

I will just watch it for this week... n enjoy the final moments of it...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

virgo24

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.