Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zorica_Bgd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Can be seen that she is boring to him, RK disgusts her,
and he wears her like a sack of potatoes!

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zorica

Can be seen that she is boring to him, RK disgusts her,
and he wears her like a sack of potatoes!

sack of potatoes!

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣

Thank you Zorica for that epithet.  

Today I am on a roll.  Because I feel poetic justice for myself today. I cried hell at the incestuous relationship the CVs were painting between RK and Dips. I complained to them so many times. I used the word "napunsak" as in "eunuch" for RK in not doing anything to Dips and his fear of scandal for physically touching her...If you have noticed you will see, Dips touching him all the time and he never touching her...just protecting himself...so today I was happy he touched her, meaning she does not affect him and picked her up and walked out, meaning he is no more afraid of scandal and a man who is capable of answering questions of people if they asked him...and finally he righteously dropped her on her bed...and did not stop there, showed sense without anger at her shamelessness, by splashing cold water on her face...they do that in questioning cells and mental hospitals...right ?
But he showed anger at her audacity to go and insult Madhu or even talk about Madhu in front of him 👏
Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago
Zorica_Bgd thumbnail

Originally posted by: 0-SD-0

sack of potatoes!

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣

Today I am on a roll.  Because I feel poetic justice for myself today. I cried hell at the incestuous relationship the CVs were painting between RK and Dips. I complained to them so many times. I used the word "napunsak" as in "eunuch" for RK in not doing anything to Dips and his fear of scandal for physically touching her...If you have noticed you will see, Dips touching him all the time and he never touching her...just protecting himself...so today I was happy he touched her, meaning she does not affect him and picked her up and walked out, meaning he is no more afraid of scandal and a man who is capable of answering questions of people if they asked him...and finally he righteously dropped her on her bed...and did not stop there, showed sense without anger at her shamelessness, by splashing cold water on her face...they do that in questioning cells and mental hospitals...right ?
But he showed anger at her audacity to go and insult Madhu or even talk about Madhu in front of him 👏

Shri,

Today we are on the same wave-length!
😃
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Shri,

😃

🤗 🤗🤗🤗

I know. And it feels so nice. 

And officially I have gone mad. Because I cannot stop laughing and come out of my happy moment today.

And on top of it...behind this RK-Dips game, Radhaji and Bittuji were fooling RK...and above them all Madhu seemed to be gaming them all. Madhu even now commands everyone...her family and his family and him too, to an extent 😆  the CVs are having the last laugh and today me too laughing like them.
Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago
Zorica_Bgd thumbnail

🤗 🤗🤗🤗

And officially I have gone mad. Because I cannot stop laughing and come out of my happy moment today.

And on top of it...behind this RK-Dips game, Radhaji and Bittuji were fooling RK...and above them all Madhu seemed to be gaming them all. Madhu even now commands everyone...her family and his family and him too, to an extent 😆  the CVs are having the last laugh and today me too laughing like them.

@ red 👍🏼😉

🤗 to you!

Edited by zorica - 11 years ago
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

sack of potatoes!

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣

Thank you Shri, Zorica. 🤗 🤗

Shri, you are a magician. After reading all your posts today, regarding RK-Deepali scene, all my disgust towards the scene has gone. Much to my own surprise. 😲 😲

@red: 🤣  🤣 🤣🤣
Edited by Ananya05 - 11 years ago
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shri, I am glad your happy RK has healed but the only poetic justice I would like at this point is RK burning in hell for his actions!!!
vkk2429 thumbnail

Shri,

😃

WOW Zorica
what a APT way of describing of how he flung her on the bed👏

Shri

I hope Dips chapter gets its PROPER closure very soon... Keeping my fingers crossed😊

vkk2429 thumbnail

🤗 🤗🤗🤗

@ bold blue
Oh yeah,  the CV's are definitely having the last laugh ... 
In the meantime, we have been going NUTS in trying to figure out everything..
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
it's nice cvs showing madhu as strong after the fiasco as it's too early in soap but it's like ages for viewers n trying to move on than being crying baby in typical soaps as past memories are haunting her n it's not easy task too. she handled in her own way dips at parlor. she handled well media.  seems bittu doing all the needy crying for two epis instead of madhu after fiasco. wat a ishq n junoon of rkbala, rk cares,insults,throws,loves n misses n stands for loved ones when he wants to irrespective of other loved ones feelings. madhu wat ever loved ones gives her cares about them. as in typical , radha n bittu will bring rkbala face to face more for rkbala moments.when rk carrying dips me  thinking of any bhatia gang sees ,radha or sikki n dips was saved for future by cvs. dips was shown her place by rk but rk the way he treats his loved ones ,gives chance to others to speak abt him n relation with his loved ones n abt loved ones. nice madhu  taking the past memories(saree n mangalsutra) as strong points than weak points. in difficult times only true character of person comes in to light. so rkbala face to face after fiasco ,lets see