Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandralong

I agree mishu, after all that roli did for this stupid family they will only believe their favorite and Mahaan bahu simar. I hope veeru will come back as an obsessive love srk type and kidnap roli or rosid baby if they have a baby together I want to see strong sid stand up for his wife again and beating the shit out of veeru again. Yes vishal is a very good actor I don't know what this naina is doing. And dumb people r appreciating her acting and her new look lol Wht r they blind or something. Those people needs to go their eyes checked and get correct fact noone likes her not just rosid fans the general public either. I hope they end this naina track soon and bring veeru back.
Yeah it'll be really interesting to watch a Deewana Ashiq Veeru n a strong Sid aamne-saamne...Tongue I wish Vishal'll be back in new avatar with new looks but not with Khushi..No one likes Naina ..she's dumbo looser..Thumbs Down Pls CVs bring Veeru back n end this Naina n khushi type characters..
n focus on USP of the show ..A  big budget new show is ready to give competition to SSK..So Pls focus on Main leads not on useless characters..time to increase TRPs also..

Edited by Vasishtha - 16 February 2013 at 11:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Melissa....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "naina copying roli hairstyle! (Page 3)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Wht big budget serial is coming dear I mean all the serial gets bombarded by ssk and sslk I mean right now ssk big competitor is sslk in see tv I hope the cvcs listen to u I just hate this stupid naina her acting sucks big time and yes I would love to see obsessive veru back ufff there is our hero sid and obsessive veru uff it is so hot I just love seeing strong and angry sid now that's the sid I like.Sandra nobody likes naina acting its so much overacting and her belief that wht she did was right even though she slept with a married man its not a sin to love or have a crush but to.sleep with a married man who Loves his wife like hell is wrong.I mean in all of his convo with naina sid would bring up roli name was not that big evidence that he still loves her I just hate her her character will go negative for sure

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

....Melissa....

Goldie

....Melissa....

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savkatika

Wht big budget serial is coming dear I mean all the serial gets bombarded by ssk and sslk I mean right now ssk big competitor is sslk in see tv I hope the cvcs listen to u I just hate this stupid naina her acting sucks big time and yes I would love to see obsessive veru back ufff there is our hero sid and obsessive veru uff it is so hot I just love seeing strong and angry sid now that's the sid I like.Sandra nobody likes naina acting its so much overacting and her belief that wht she did was right even though she slept with a married man its not a sin to love or have a crush but to.sleep with a married man who Loves his wife like hell is wrong.I mean in all of his convo with naina sid would bring up roli name was not that big evidence that he still loves her I just hate her her character will go negative for sure

a new show on star plus by sanjay leela bansali staring jennifer winget. 1 more show on sony and life ok changed amrit manthan to 730 slot. too many competition coming on ssk way. i hope cvs end this stupid naina track as fast as possible and bring in a new and interesting track like veeru track before the shows trp goes down.

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

lol mwshu di its sanjay leela bhansali's serial its like the movie only .
his story nis based on novel saraswatichandra hopeas novel only it gets end soon warna i have this fear that for raising trp's reshmi ji didn't get ditracted from her focus as i think  his show is well planned from 1 year it's sets were being designed 
and it is the love story and that too incomplete lke movie so u never know anything can happen as of know for seeing rosid we have to raise ssk trp's than sslk its trpn was on 1st position this week

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged
ohh ok i didnt knew abt that wooh sanjay bansali show is going to be shown in 7.30 slot ohh god then god bless ssk atleast for the first week everybody attention will be on the show!and yes sadra and shrija if they want th trps to remain constant they need to bring back veru polt again and stop naina track i think a rosid remarriage track will ensure ssk trp remains good!god wasnt it bad already that their competition was sslk but now they have too many competition!god bless ssk!

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

preetam4

preetam4

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged

a new show on star plus by sanjay leela bansali staring jennifer winget. 1 more show on sony and life ok changed amrit manthan to 730 slot. too many competition coming on ssk way. i hope cvs end this stupid naina track as fast as possible and bring in a new and interesting track like veeru track before the shows trp goes down.
@sandra , shrija , the sanjay  bansali show is for 8 Pm slot , remeber reading it somewhere. the other big show is khobsurat on sony tv and yes amrit manthan moved to 7:30 slot. so ssk has tough competetion for sure but one toughtest competition less Smile , am sure ppl will be eager to see sanjal bansalis serial more

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetam4

@sandra , shrija , the sanjay  bansali show is for 8 Pm slot , remeber reading it somewhere. the other big show is khobsurat on sony tv and yes amrit manthan moved to 7:30 slot. so ssk has tough competetion for sure but one toughtest competition less Smile , am sure ppl will be eager to see sanjal bansalis serial more

sorry preetam u are wrong dear the show is on 7:30 pm slot only and replacing the show khamoshiyan and i read it on its wiki page but do tell me where u read it i m also waiting to read if u are right then ssk will not face tough competition and if u are wrong then best of luck to ssk

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wamavasant

Originally posted by preetam4

sorry preetam u are wrong dear the show is on 7:30 pm slot only and replacing the show khamoshiyan and i read it on its wiki page but do tell me where u read it i m also waiting to read if u are right then ssk will not face tough competition and if u are wrong then best of luck to ssk
No  u r right dear Saraswatichandra's time slot is on 7:30 P.M. -The biggest competitor of SSK is coming coz It's a love story n Jenifer, Gautam like actors in it n most importantly it's Star Plus Show...now CVs need to focus on good tracks n Rosid which attract viewers...

Edited by Vasishtha - 17 February 2013 at 8:31am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top