Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
What's her twitter ID..?LOL 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "naina copying roli hairstyle! (Page 2)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
It means Naina madam is get ready to steal Roli's hubby..Censored I know she'll come back with these dialogues ,"Main aapke bacche ke maa bane wali hoon Siddhant sir.. Humare Nashe ki Nishani ..Dead  ...coz Sid doesn't love that Hubby chor..Angry n blah blah blah.. Roli Pls atleast this time use ur brain not ur heart coz Ur Sautan is ready to replace  u from Sid's heart n BW house..So be ready with ur weapons Belan, danda n all ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Melissa....

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Sana sheath is her Twitter id I hated that pic she was looking ugly like her character she can never look like roli and she can never take her place by the way vishal singh e.k.a veru acting was superb both avika,manish and vishal acting was superb.vishal is a wonderful actor I hope we get to see him soon in ssk.now ssk new villain will be ugly naina who will blackmail sid I hope they wnt show any baby drama I would hate to see any baby drama I swear I will kill sid if he let's himself get blackmailed and manipulated by naina I hate her and now she crossed all her limit wht kind of psycho would go to such level as to dress up and get hairstyle like roli.let me make it clear she can't get someone love by force by blackmailing them.love can't happen like that and I fell in love with strong sid not the weak sid we saw him recently I swear now that he knows how Mahanadi and how much roli loves and trust him he should reveal the truth to him before naina manipulates him if he let's naina manipulate and blackmail him then he doesn't deserve a strong girl like roli but yar I hope sid remains strong its easy to beat guys but its hard to control urself

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

-MitwaIshqPe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-MitwaIshqPe-

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by malihaahmed

OMG if that happens i will kid Sid with you mishu, now that Sid knows the whole truth he should NEVER ever mistrust Roli...he knows what a mahaan person he has married but i hope Roli doesn't become tooo mahaan that she lets sid marry naina or some shit like that.

And today's episode...veeru awwBroken Heart but i guess its a punishment for his previous wrongdoings.

And to add NAINA/SANA you are very ugly and please stop putting effort in your shit looks it doesn't improve your appearance at all... i need a sick bucket Dead

Haha! Agree with u Malu di. Hope they get rid of Naina the ugly b***h

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

....Melissa....-Arjunzaadi--RK_Ki_Biwi-

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
I swear if naina uses that line I will personally Chase her with broom and himesh reshamiya photo she will like and die after that hate that stupid piece of shot

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savkatika

Sana sheath is her Twitter id I hated that pic she was looking ugly like her character she can never look like roli and she can never take her place by the way vishal singh e.k.a veru acting was superb both avika,manish and vishal acting was superb.vishal is a wonderful actor I hope we get to see him soon in ssk.now ssk new villain will be ugly naina who will blackmail sid I hope they wnt show any baby drama I would hate to see any baby drama I swear I will kill sid if he let's himself get blackmailed and manipulated by naina I hate her and now she crossed all her limit wht kind of psycho would go to such level as to dress up and get hairstyle like roli.let me make it clear she can't get someone love by force by blackmailing them.love can't happen like that and I fell in love with strong sid not the weak sid we saw him recently I swear now that he knows how Mahanadi and how much roli loves and trust him he should reveal the truth to him before naina manipulates him if he let's naina manipulate and blackmail him then he doesn't deserve a strong girl like roli but yar I hope sid remains strong its easy to beat guys but its hard to control urself
 Clap fully agree with u..Thumbs Up Vishal did a great jobClap n did full justice with his character..I don't know why but I never hate his character..feeling so bad for him..Ouch n I like his jodi with Roli too..Embarrassed but kya karoon m a ROSID Fan na..Smile want to see them together ..but Khushi n Naina specially Naina Angry Yeah she's the next villain of the story..Dead Sid is really lucky, He got a mahaan wife like Roli..n BW Family, Next time use ur useless brain before taking any decision..SPECIALLY MATAJIAngry 

Edited by Vasishtha - 16 February 2013 at 10:22am

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
yes his character is really damn freakin interesting u never knw wht he is thinking its so weird i just liked his acting soo much it was totally awesome unlike naina whose expression and dialogues are as lame as her face yuck hate her god i hope we get to see veru soon i would rather see him instead of khushi or naina bad sadly ssk will give importance to useless villains like khushi and naina but not to veru!but i am super happy that rosid will be back even though the happiness wnt last long thanks to stupid naina!and mataji i hate that old lady all of them are so dumb that i want to beat them with a fry pan dont knw wht roli sees in this stupid family!bloody brainwash family!they had to ask simar to believe on roli!

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

....Melissa....

Goldie

....Melissa....

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
I agree mishu, after all that roli did for this stupid family they will only believe their favorite and Mahaan bahu simar. I hope veeru will come back as an obsessive love srk type and kidnap roli or rosid baby if they have a baby together I want to see strong sid stand up for his wife again and beating the shit out of veeru again. Yes vishal is a very good actor I don't know what this naina is doing. And dumb people r appreciating her acting and her new look lol Wht r they blind or something. Those people needs to go their eyes checked and get correct fact noone likes her not just rosid fans the general public either. I hope they end this naina track soon and bring veeru back.

Edited by Sandralong - 16 February 2013 at 11:18am

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top