Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

naina copying roli hairstyle!

savkatika Goldie
savkatika
savkatika

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
i saw sana tweet and her new look as naina!and guyz its the same hairstyle as roli old look is she trying to get back sid by copying her hairstyle!why is she trying to do that!has naina become so obsessed with sid so much as to make herself look like roli!god i hope roli save her husband soon!i swear no matter how much naina tries to manipulate sid with her sugar coated word i swear i will kill sid if he falls for that i swear i will roli trusts sid like hell and that was seen in todays epi!she trusts the stupid bharadwaj family and her husband like hell i swaer if sid doesnt become strong like he was today then i will kil him with my own bare hand!so sid dont ever mistrust ur wife no matter wht she says and dont get manipulated by naina stupid words!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saijahnavi-RK_Ki_Biwi-

....Melissa.... Goldie
....Melissa....
....Melissa....

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=savkatika]i saw sana tweet and her new look as naina!and guyz its the same hairstyle as roli old look is she trying to get back sid by copying her hairstyle!why is she trying to do that!has naina become so obsessed with sid so much as to make herself look like roli!god i hope roli save her husband soon!i swear no matter how much naina tries to manipulate sid with her sugar coated word i swear i will kill sid if he falls for that i swear i will roli trusts sid like hell and that was seen in todays epi!she trusts the stupid bharadwaj family and her husband like hell i swaer if sid doesnt become strong like he was today then i will kil him with my own bare hand!so sid dont ever mistrust ur wife no matter wht she says and dont get manipulated by naina stupid words![/QUOTE

i told u guys naina will try to become roli. if sid doesnt go bck to his old office she will definitely try to get a job at bh family business and manipulate sid with her words, even provoke sid against roli. i will kill sid along that rapist if he falls for her and her words..

saijahnavi-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Always_His_Jaan Senior Member
Always_His_Jaan
Always_His_Jaan

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
I just hope naina doesn't come up with main tumare bache ke maa bane wali hu story if that happens then roli will make Sid to marry naina

saijahnavi-RK_Ki_Biwi-

....Melissa.... Goldie
....Melissa....
....Melissa....

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat1

I just hope naina doesn't come up with main tumare bache ke maa bane wali hu story if that happens then roli will make Sid to marry naina

yes, she will come up with that idea. and being the sacrificing women roli is she will let sid marry naina thinking that its all her fault that sid slept with naina. 

saijahnavi-RK_Ki_Biwi-

savkatika Goldie
savkatika
savkatika

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
agree with u sandra i swear no matter how much naina tries to manipulate sid i swear i will kill him if he falls for her crap now he knows roli truth so there is no reason for him to believe that shit!he should not let naina blackmail her!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

savkatika Goldie
savkatika
savkatika

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
no roli wone let sid and naina get married but yes she may consider to seperate her from sid but no she wnt do that she is not soo much mahan when it comes to love she wont lose to naina not now or ever she will try to find the truth behind naina shit for sure! and we will get to knw naina real face soon!

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Anaya_ IF-Sizzlerz
Anaya_
Anaya_

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
No one can b/w them

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

-Arjunzaadi- IF-Rockerz
-Arjunzaadi-
-Arjunzaadi-

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
OMG if that happens i will kid Sid with you mishu, now that Sid knows the whole truth he should NEVER ever mistrust Roli...he knows what a mahaan person he has married but i hope Roli doesn't become tooo mahaan that she lets sid marry naina or some shit like that.

And today's episode...veeru awwBroken Heart but i guess its a punishment for his previous wrongdoings.

And to add NAINA/SANA you are very ugly and please stop putting effort in your shit looks it doesn't improve your appearance at all... i need a sick bucket Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

....Melissa....-RK_Ki_Biwi--MitwaIshqPe-

Go to top