Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq
Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

India-Forums

The real Junoon of Mithvi will begin now.. (Page 6)

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by iMadz

Hey Jyo...Surprised to find you here. Tongue

And about this show, I watch it on and off but mostly I love the title track so much. Toshi's music and voice is awesome. Clap And now that I have read your post, I got the whole track, last I watched when Meera was saying no to her BF. I forgot his name Confused After that I have not watched but tonight I think I will watch. Wink

Madz u here ShockedShocked.. well yeah I love the title track too and off late the show really caught my attention Embarrassed... actors r really good and the love story of Mithvi has a strong base Thumbs Up.. I will suggest u start watching it regularly ... it will remind u of the initial days of Geet for sure Wink

Surely. I will try. BUT honestly, after GHSP there is not even a single which I watch regularly. Wink I watch all the shows on/off. Now all I watch is Greys, TVD and Castle. And that too TVD regularly, the other twos, depends on mood. Tongue BUT I will try to watch this show regularly. Smile

Rizhatt Goldie
Rizhatt
Rizhatt

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by KajAnj

good post Jyoti but there's lots of thing which someone can keeps on pondering but at last the answer is destiny.

It is indeed destiny ..Meera got what she deserved .. she broke Akash's heart and so in the end destiny gave her a heartbreak too ...

Prithvi got what he deserved .. he was called with names like dog , animal etc etc by people like Akash and Sudha and so in the end we hv same Akash begging to Prithvi to plss come to Delhi and we hv same Sudha helplessly watching her daughter's humiliation ...

So life and destiny both always teaches u a lesson ... how u rectify the mistakes and become strong is the real test of a person ...
i agree with your statement
shruja IF-Dazzler
shruja
shruja

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 3:12am | IP Logged
awesome post!!
kusumkumkum Goldie
kusumkumkum
kusumkumkum

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Yaa...right
john909 Goldie
john909
john909

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

John y dont u come and open topics too in the forum..miss it..
and coming to what u said...agree fully Thumbs Up

thank you so much for saying that. i wud love to open new topics.coz these days i just love prithvi's junoon against his dad's family and his confused feelings for meera. i mean i sort of support prithvi for whatever he is doing to his dad's family. moreover i dont get it why he said that he is najayaz child of RK. i mean logically speaking, it is aakash and family that is najayaz. 
i m liking aakash these days coz he is actually supporting prithvi and understanding him. so far prithvi's pain for his mother is concerned, he is right to do whatever he is doing. meera is awesome for thinking that if prithvi takes one step of hatred shewill take two steps of love.

Edited by john909 - 22 February 2013 at 11:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krock

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index