Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

The real Junoon of Mithvi will begin now.. (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

GHANGAS

GHANGAS

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged
If u think data has got what he had given to prithvi? But how can prithvi forgive his father so easiely who is bigger loser and responsible for all humanliation which prithvi had got from people. Rajeev had left prithvi like a orphan. It is strange prithvi asked no question from his father.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The real Junoon of Mithvi will begin now.. (Page 5)" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Khush-

IF-Dazzler

-Khush-

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Phew !
What a painful episode. I felt bad for every character in the epi ! Cry
Let me list down with ranks ! Who has the most awful moment ! ROFL
1) Meera- for no fault of hers and for all the wrong reasons she has been bearing the brunt like you said jyo ! Ouch first the humiliation in the haveli, marrying prithvi without consent and now when she feels for him - he takes ulta pheras ! Broken Heart all this for trying to unite parents !

2) Prithvi- OMG ! Unlike the editors showing ulta marriage in flashback he actually walks the ulta Phera with Meera ! ROFL sorry lol but that was something new tha the cliche edited ones ! Wink sighh! He was betrayed by the man he loved and worshiped ! Cry he is bound to be mad ! Though I did not want the Phera thing but oh well he is too shocked to think rationally ! Ouch all of his lines to DT made me feel for him !

3) DT- even though he is wrong for not taking care of prithvi as he had promised Rajiv, I felt bad for him ! Smile I'm still keeping hope he did not intentionally marry MithVi to just keep prithvi as his slave ! Ermm his shocked face was wrenching when he saw his daughter being made a pawn amidst the fight between him and prithvi ! Unhappy

Lets see how Meera goes back to him! Either Rajeev convinces prithvi or Meera uses her smartness and tells prithvi that he needs to legally divorce her after three months of marriage and she has her rights on him till then and buys time like that to win him over ! Cool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003jyoti06

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Hey Jyo...Surprised to find you here. Tongue

And about this show, I watch it on and off but mostly I love the title track so much. Toshi's music and voice is awesome. Clap And now that I have read your post, I got the whole track, last I watched when Meera was saying no to her BF. I forgot his name Confused After that I have not watched but tonight I think I will watch. Wink

jyoti06

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by john909

Originally posted by vinayak123

superb analysis really we could see the pain in his eyes ,he was a volcano in yes. epi. thats y none of them open their mouth

no questions there. his emotions were flowing more through his eyes rather than what he was doing. superb job by aditya there. moreover his strong screen presence just put the screen on fire for that particular scene.  kisi ki aukat hi kya thi jo prithvi ke saame us waqt muh khole.  
they all insulted him directly or indirectly and hence all of them were at fault. DT was mostly at fault and i dont blame prithvi for what he did. the list of lies DT has told him is so long. first he hid that he is married to meera since his childhood then he hid that he has a father. DT never opened his mouth to support prithvi all these years whenever he was insulted by lakhan, bhabhi, meera, sudha or villagers. he didnt give him proper education. he made him (prithvi) trust him (DT)  more than God and practically kept him as his slave. DT used him whenever he wanted to by making him do anything. he got his unflinching loyalty and respect and then he broke it in such a harsh manner. yet i dont understand why people here are actually saying whatever he did was wrong. according to me whatever prithvi did was not enough. but whatever he did to DT and family was good and they deserved it. 
'

I totally agree with your points .. Prithvi's grudges r all valid .. he is not doubting the fact that DT dint give him to his father because of the illegitimate  tag but his main grudge is if DT decided to take his responsibility then why did DT not give him the respect in society .. why did everyone always treated him like a slave and DT all the while kept quiet .. why dint DT give him the education ?? ...

Till now Pirthvi assumed that he is a orphan and so its DT's greatness to at least adopt him even if he is like a slave in his haveli  but now that he realised that DT always knew about his father and that his father and DT were best friends too , so its natural for Prithvi to feel cheated  since he blindly trusted DT all this while Ouch

rusha4003snehapatro

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

i JUST WANT TO hug YOU AFTER READING THIS POST jYOTHI..!! You were always a amazing writer and you are still the same..!! Cant comment long at oresent held at home with loads of guests..this week..Sorry for that..couldnt even answer to my post last week feeling Bad but hopefully I should be able to do justice in next week..& Love MITHVI always..Hug

Hey Hemadi  , I m so looking forward to your post .. I m sure u will bring out the best when it comes to Mithvi's relationship EmbarrassedEmbarrassed... I know real life demands more time .. so take your time Hug

rusha4003TOTAL-ROMANTIC

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GhangasAmit

If u think data has got what he had given to prithvi? But how can prithvi forgive his father so easiely who is bigger loser and responsible for all humanliation which prithvi had got from people. Rajeev had left prithvi like a orphan. It is strange prithvi asked no question from his father.

I wrote this bit in my post too if u read carefully ...

Read this para of mine .. putting it here again EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

When we love someone more than our own self , we hv certain expectations from that person but when that person lets us down big time , we start hating the person with passion and this is what Prithvi is doing Ouch ... Prithvi dint hv any emotions attached to his own father and so no expectations  , thereby no hatred either but he was emotionally attached to his data thakur and so he had expectations that his Daata will never let him down , this is main reason of his hate because his Daata lets him down

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CraziestGurtian

Phew !
What a painful episode. I felt bad for every character in the epi ! Cry
Let me list down with ranks ! Who has the most awful moment ! ROFL
1) Meera- for no fault of hers and for all the wrong reasons she has been bearing the brunt like you said jyo ! Ouch first the humiliation in the haveli, marrying prithvi without consent and now when she feels for him - he takes ulta pheras ! Broken Heart all this for trying to unite parents !

True Meera was punished for no fault of hers Ouch... but this is sort of a lesson learnt for her too .. she did same with Akash ..breaking his heart suddenly  Ouch... so in return she gets a heartbreak too ... life always teaches u a lesson in some way or the other Ouch.. ulta-phera humiliation was too much but this is Prithvi's way of taking the revenge from daata thakur for all that humiliation and name calling he went through all these years but never got daata's support Ouch

2) Prithvi- OMG ! Unlike the editors showing ulta marriage in flashback he actually walks the ulta Phera with Meera ! ROFL sorry lol but that was something new tha the cliche edited ones ! Wink sighh! He was betrayed by the man he loved and worshiped ! Cry he is bound to be mad ! Though I did not want the Phera thing but oh well he is too shocked to think rationally ! Ouch all of his lines to DT made me feel for him !

Like I said this was a return back by Prithvi for all the humiliation he went through all these years from the likes of Lakhan , Sudha , rest of villagers etc etc but daata not once spoke out in Prithvi's defence Ouch

3) DT- even though he is wrong for not taking care of prithvi as he had promised Rajiv, I felt bad for him ! Smile I'm still keeping hope he did not intentionally marry MithVi to just keep prithvi as his slave ! Ermm his shocked face was wrenching when he saw his daughter being made a pawn amidst the fight between him and prithvi ! Unhappy

Yes I feel DT is misunderstood badly here but somewhere he is at fault for keeping that silence all these years whenever Prithvi's identity was questioned ... his own wife Sudha kept taunting Prithvi as animal , anpadh , gawar etc etc and DT kept quiet .. I guess all this resulted in Prithvi hving a strong grudge against DT Ermm... if DT had defended Prithvi in front of people like Lakhan and Sudha , then mayb Prithvi would hv understood why DT did this ... Ermm

Lets see how Meera goes back to him! Either Rajeev convinces prithvi or Meera uses her smartness and tells prithvi that he needs to legally divorce her after three months of marriage and she has her rights on him till then and buys time like that to win him over ! Cool

I m expecting the divorce 3 months track here too LOL but then Mithvi never got legally married , so I wonder whether this 3 month funda will apply here or not Confused.. but then its daily soap , so CVs wont apply much logic like us either LOLLOL

My answers in red Tongue...

-Khush-

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iMadz

Hey Jyo...Surprised to find you here. Tongue

And about this show, I watch it on and off but mostly I love the title track so much. Toshi's music and voice is awesome. Clap And now that I have read your post, I got the whole track, last I watched when Meera was saying no to her BF. I forgot his name Confused After that I have not watched but tonight I think I will watch. Wink

Madz u here ShockedShocked.. well yeah I love the title track too and off late the show really caught my attention Embarrassed... actors r really good and the love story of Mithvi has a strong base Thumbs Up.. I will suggest u start watching it regularly ... it will remind u of the initial days of Geet for sure Wink

iMadz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.