The real Junoon of Mithvi will begin now.. - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

i JUST WANT TO hug YOU AFTER READING THIS POST jYOTHI..!! You were always a amazing writer and you are still the same..!! Cant comment long at oresent held at home with loads of guests..this week..Sorry for that..couldnt even answer to my post last week feeling Bad but hopefully I should be able to do justice in next week..& Love MITHVI always..🤗

Hey Hemadi  , I m so looking forward to your post .. I m sure u will bring out the best when it comes to Mithvi's relationship 😳😳... I know real life demands more time .. so take your time 🤗
Originally posted by GhangasAmit

If u think data has got what he had given to prithvi? But how can prithvi forgive his father so easiely who is bigger loser and responsible for all humanliation which prithvi had got from people. Rajeev had left prithvi like a orphan. It is strange prithvi asked no question from his father.

I wrote this bit in my post too if u read carefully ...

Read this para of mine .. putting it here again 😳😳

When we love someone more than our own self , we hv certain expectations from that person but when that person lets us down big time , we start hating the person with passion and this is what Prithvi is doing ... Prithvi dint hv any emotions attached to his own father and so no expectations  , thereby no hatred either but he was emotionally attached to his data thakur and so he had expectations that his Daata will never let him down , this is main reason of his hate because his Daata lets him down
Originally posted by CraziestGurtian

Phew !
What a painful episode. I felt bad for every character in the epi ! 😭
Let me list down with ranks ! Who has the most awful moment ! 🤣
1) Meera- for no fault of hers and for all the wrong reasons she has been bearing the brunt like you said jyo ! first the humiliation in the haveli, marrying prithvi without consent and now when she feels for him - he takes ulta pheras ! 🥺 all this for trying to unite parents !

True Meera was punished for no fault of hers ... but this is sort of a lesson learnt for her too .. she did same with Akash ..breaking his heart suddenly  ... so in return she gets a heartbreak too ... life always teaches u a lesson in some way or the other .. ulta-phera humiliation was too much but this is Prithvi's way of taking the revenge from daata thakur for all that humiliation and name calling he went through all these years but never got daata's support

2) Prithvi- OMG ! Unlike the editors showing ulta marriage in flashback he actually walks the ulta Phera with Meera ! 🤣 sorry lol but that was something new tha the cliche edited ones ! 😉 sighh! He was betrayed by the man he loved and worshiped ! 😭 he is bound to be mad ! Though I did not want the Phera thing but oh well he is too shocked to think rationally ! all of his lines to DT made me feel for him !

Like I said this was a return back by Prithvi for all the humiliation he went through all these years from the likes of Lakhan , Sudha , rest of villagers etc etc but daata not once spoke out in Prithvi's defence

3) DT- even though he is wrong for not taking care of prithvi as he had promised Rajiv, I felt bad for him ! 😊 I'm still keeping hope he did not intentionally marry MithVi to just keep prithvi as his slave ! 🤔 his shocked face was wrenching when he saw his daughter being made a pawn amidst the fight between him and prithvi ! 😔

Yes I feel DT is misunderstood badly here but somewhere he is at fault for keeping that silence all these years whenever Prithvi's identity was questioned ... his own wife Sudha kept taunting Prithvi as animal , anpadh , gawar etc etc and DT kept quiet .. I guess all this resulted in Prithvi hving a strong grudge against DT 🤔... if DT had defended Prithvi in front of people like Lakhan and Sudha , then mayb Prithvi would hv understood why DT did this ... 🤔

Lets see how Meera goes back to him! Either Rajeev convinces prithvi or Meera uses her smartness and tells prithvi that he needs to legally divorce her after three months of marriage and she has her rights on him till then and buys time like that to win him over ! 😎

I m expecting the divorce 3 months track here too 😆 but then Mithvi never got legally married , so I wonder whether this 3 month funda will apply here or not 😕.. but then its daily soap , so CVs wont apply much logic like us either 😆😆

My answers in red 😛...
Originally posted by iMadz

Hey Jyo...Surprised to find you here. 😛

And about this show, I watch it on and off but mostly I love the title track so much. Toshi's music and voice is awesome. 👏 And now that I have read your post, I got the whole track, last I watched when Meera was saying no to her BF. I forgot his name 😕 After that I have not watched but tonight I think I will watch. 😉

Madz u here 😲😲.. well yeah I love the title track too and off late the show really caught my attention 😳... actors r really good and the love story of Mithvi has a strong base 👍🏼.. I will suggest u start watching it regularly ... it will remind u of the initial days of Geet for sure 😉
Originally posted by jyoti06

Madz u here 😲😲.. well yeah I love the title track too and off late the show really caught my attention 😳... actors r really good and the love story of Mithvi has a strong base 👍🏼.. I will suggest u start watching it regularly ... it will remind u of the initial days of Geet for sure 😉

Surely. I will try. BUT honestly, after GHSP there is not even a single which I watch regularly. 😉 I watch all the shows on/off. Now all I watch is Greys, TVD and Castle. And that too TVD regularly, the other twos, depends on mood. 😛 BUT I will try to watch this show regularly. 😊

Originally posted by jyoti06

It is indeed destiny ..Meera got what she deserved .. she broke Akash's heart and so in the end destiny gave her a heartbreak too ...

Prithvi got what he deserved .. he was called with names like dog , animal etc etc by people like Akash and Sudha and so in the end we hv same Akash begging to Prithvi to plss come to Delhi and we hv same Sudha helplessly watching her daughter's humiliation ...

So life and destiny both always teaches u a lesson ... how u rectify the mistakes and become strong is the real test of a person ...
i agree with your statement
Originally posted by snehapatro

John y dont u come and open topics too in the forum..miss it..
and coming to what u said...agree fully 👍🏼

thank you so much for saying that. i wud love to open new topics.coz these days i just love prithvi's junoon against his dad's family and his confused feelings for meera. i mean i sort of support prithvi for whatever he is doing to his dad's family. moreover i dont get it why he said that he is najayaz child of RK. i mean logically speaking, it is aakash and family that is najayaz. 
i m liking aakash these days coz he is actually supporting prithvi and understanding him. so far prithvi's pain for his mother is concerned, he is right to do whatever he is doing. meera is awesome for thinking that if prithvi takes one step of hatred shewill take two steps of love.
Edited by john909 - 11 years ago