Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
wow Jyoti di... aap all time super post deti ho...πŸ‘. 
Di Yeaterday mai to epi ke saath rone lagi...😭 Aditya---❀️ oh! kya bole... mujhe rula diaya ...😭 πŸ‘. Mouni also super...yaaa Now start real junoon love story...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Di please mai vi every day 2 post deti hun so comments diya karo coz rank ke liye wo vi imp hai...if u llike...bahut hi kam comments hota hi mai dena chor dungi...😭
sana2511 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice post... gud analysis jyoti di...
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
RES! Gotta watch epi yet ! 🀣 will FB you when done Gags!
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Nicely written post , I missed 7-8 minutes of the epi thanks to relatives at home . So it actually worked as an update for me . Thank you. (:
aafii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hats off to u...πŸ‘ v.nice post 
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
awesome post loved reading it⭐️
john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinayak123

superb analysis really we could see the pain in his eyes ,he was a volcano in yes. epi. thats y none of them open their mouth

no questions there. his emotions were flowing more through his eyes rather than what he was doing. superb job by aditya there. moreover his strong screen presence just put the screen on fire for that particular scene.  kisi ki aukat hi kya thi jo prithvi ke saame us waqt muh khole.  
they all insulted him directly or indirectly and hence all of them were at fault. DT was mostly at fault and i dont blame prithvi for what he did. the list of lies DT has told him is so long. first he hid that he is married to meera since his childhood then he hid that he has a father. DT never opened his mouth to support prithvi all these years whenever he was insulted by lakhan, bhabhi, meera, sudha or villagers. he didnt give him proper education. he made him (prithvi) trust him (DT)  more than God and practically kept him as his slave. DT used him whenever he wanted to by making him do anything. he got his unflinching loyalty and respect and then he broke it in such a harsh manner. yet i dont understand why people here are actually saying whatever he did was wrong. according to me whatever prithvi did was not enough. but whatever he did to DT and family was good and they deserved it. 
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒexcellent post, very good pov.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i JUST WANT TO hug YOU AFTER READING THIS POST jYOTHI..!! You were always a amazing writer and you are still the same..!! Cant comment long at oresent held at home with loads of guests..this week..Sorry for that..couldnt even answer to my post last week feeling Bad but hopefully I should be able to do justice in next week..& Love MITHVI always..πŸ€—
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: john909

no questions there. his emotions were flowing more through his eyes rather than what he was doing. superb job by aditya there. moreover his strong screen presence just put the screen on fire for that particular scene.  kisi ki aukat hi kya thi jo prithvi ke saame us waqt muh khole.  
they all insulted him directly or indirectly and hence all of them were at fault. DT was mostly at fault and i dont blame prithvi for what he did. the list of lies DT has told him is so long. first he hid that he is married to meera since his childhood then he hid that he has a father. DT never opened his mouth to support prithvi all these years whenever he was insulted by lakhan, bhabhi, meera, sudha or villagers. he didnt give him proper education. he made him (prithvi) trust him (DT)  more than God and practically kept him as his slave. DT used him whenever he wanted to by making him do anything. he got his unflinching loyalty and respect and then he broke it in such a harsh manner. yet i dont understand why people here are actually saying whatever he did was wrong. according to me whatever prithvi did was not enough. but whatever he did to DT and family was good and they deserved it. 

Very well put ... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

All said and done ... Prithvi is the most wronged person here !

What everyone else has been putting him thru since birth ... he gave it back in one shot ... I dont blame him ... 

everyone has a breaking point ... beyond that nothing matters ... the mind does not and cannot function logically or coherently ...  πŸ˜”