Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

-Have.a.dream-

Coolbie

-Have.a.dream-

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged
hi frnds i think that i want to write a 3rd jaj os and i dont know u like my previous jaj os (a lovely love

story and a ghost love story) but i think that i am not a v bad writer and u can manage to like this

storyt and in this story there is neither any ghost nor vampire and is full of magic and romance

so shall i continue this story ?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nadiine_giafan.1navyab--Shamoo--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "jaj os : a magical love story" in Jeannie aur Juju forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

giafan.1

Goldie

giafan.1

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
yes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Have.a.dream-

-Have.a.dream-

Coolbie

-Have.a.dream-

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
ok thanks Tongue

Edited by jeanniejuju1111 - 18 February 2013 at 6:47am

-Have.a.dream-

Coolbie

-Have.a.dream-

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
part 1 :

there was a guy whose name was vikram aka vicky who lived in a pretty looking house . one day he spotted a beautifully designed glass bottle(like ancient inscriptions).

vicky : wow !  what a beautiful glass bottle . even inside it also something must be v beautiful .

he succeeded in opening the glass bottle and there comes some smoke and formed a beautiful girl he was totally shocked and he stood like a statue till that girl touched him .

so guys so shall i continue this story or shall i for ever stop this as i think no one is seemed to be interested . Unhappy

part 2

Edited by .nightqueen - 29 May 2013 at 11:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Shamoo--

Nadiine_

Goldie

Nadiine_

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
yes pleas Smile

-Have.a.dream-

Coolbie

-Have.a.dream-

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged
now definitely i stop jaj os : a magical love story jaj os : a ghost love story and jaj os : a lovely love story

-Have.a.dream-

Coolbie

-Have.a.dream-

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged
as i think now i am wasting u r time Tongue

-Nema.

Groupbie

-Nema.

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
nice

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.