Suggestions / Comments

Upcoming B'day list-

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
The 'Upcoming Birthdays' of my buddies does not show the most important ppl's Bdays in my feedConfused Is it happening only to me?Ouch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Upcoming B'day list-" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Hi Hun,

Let me check with the team and get back to you. 

In the meantime, could you please check if your friends (who are part of your buddy list) have their birthday's updated on their profile?

Thank you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged
^ I'm not facing this problem, my profile has the Birthday List updated.

shibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
hey Radha.. thank you so much.. yes i did check all of theirs.. let me mention few very recent ones- Pratsy(whose bday was last week), Sonia(PredatorLOL) and olly whose Bday is tomorrowOuch

I don't know how many bdays i have missed in the last few monthsEmbarrassed i dint face this problem before..

Edited by shibz - 18 February 2013 at 11:16am

christiandior.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top