Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
His plan was good and it was all going good till the time Jeet closed the door. Now, when he broke the door, shouldn't he have called the police first. When Jeet shut the door, he should have called the police and then should have broken the door. When he was struggling with the main goon, others in back had ample time to take hostages. Jeet also just stood there, seeing the men struggling. After some moments Aman called the police and they caught the other two. While this should have done quickly, because the kidnappers would have taken hostage in that much time, as soon as they heard all the chaos.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003100prabhlizzie1765Shwets1502ashajSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A mistake of Aman." in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 5:54am | IP Logged
I was thinking the same. Aman should have called the police first definitely. But Aman said to the police when he signals, they have to be ready to go. He signalled he is going in. But the police never came. Aman had to shout for them to come. If anyone was taken hostage, no body could have done anything

Raavi's side, it was done well. I mean they barged in, hence giving no time for the kidnappers to react.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhlizzie1765Freethinker112ashajSamraat_92

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Hmm, as soon as he broke the door, police should have rushed in. But he should have called the first, after Jeet closed the door and before he broke it open. Even he said to Jeet, in code form, that I will tackle the current issue, you deal with the ones in back. But Jeet stood as a spectator. That was my only problem.

Raavi's side was handled great, no signal whatsoever, they just came and arrested before they even understood what's going on.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhlizzie1765Shwets1502ashajSamraat_92

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Yeah, Jeet just stood there. And what were the kidnappers doing? They had ample time to improvise and have one kid as hostage. Jeet too was simply standing there watching Aman. Execution should have been better. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhFreethinker112ashajSamraat_92

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged
That's where the fault lies, this being a show they showed police catching them all. But with the delay the did, kidnappers would have easily taken the kids as hostages and would have got out of there.

100prabhShwets1502ashajSamraat_92

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Yes. If they had executed the scene well, it would have been much effective. And I was wondering, do police take orders from lawyers or common people? I thought it was vice versa

100prabhFreethinker112ashajSamraat_92

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
^ Hmm, that was just one small thing I had a beef with. I would have liked if he called the police, broke the gate and police rushed inside. The kidnappers in the room tried to react, but got caught.

They were trying to establish his personality. But rationalizing it, Aman seems to be a senior lawyer. The inspector left with Lucky, so it were only the constables, and they generally have a habit of acting on orders, under a person i charge. Also, the kidnappers would have been dangerous on the name of police, so some civilian had to go talk to Jeet.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502ashaj

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
I was wondering da same..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.