Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

   

how can tvs forget sugni photo? (Page 2)

RamanRKRaghav4U IF-Rockerz
RamanRKRaghav4U
RamanRKRaghav4U

Joined: 28 March 2012
Posts: 6337

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
So what's the picture supposed to do?? Help Chulbuli remember she's Sugni when TVS finds her????
how would TVS even know Sugni is alive?? 
As my mind serves me right TVS left all his belongings in the havelli.
So what's the issue of this one photo. I'm sure Aditya doesn't even have one picture of her to talk to nw that he's lonely...so u guys should feel sorry for him instead. Atleast  TVS seeing her liveWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronshaan

eastmeetswest Goldie
eastmeetswest
eastmeetswest

Joined: 03 August 2012
Posts: 1123

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramkideewani23

So what's the picture supposed to do?? Help Chulbuli remember she's Sugni when TVS finds her????
how would TVS even know Sugni is alive?? 
As my mind serves me right TVS left all his belongings in the havelli.
So what's the issue of this one photo. I'm sure Aditya doesn't even have one picture of her to talk to nw that he's lonely...so u guys should feel sorry for him instead. Atleast  TVS seeing her liveWink
 
 
im sure he wont be the only one seeing her live, i hope her HUSBAND gets the pleasure also Smile
RamanRKRaghav4U IF-Rockerz
RamanRKRaghav4U
RamanRKRaghav4U

Joined: 28 March 2012
Posts: 6337

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
ROFLAdi ????LOL
O he will see her alrite but he is sooo unlucky...
Look how much men r vying for Sugs...Divakar is a strong contender.Where is he to look over her...the little chicken has run off mad and made a Witch( Suman) take advantage of himOuch
TVS will have to be the brave oneDay Dreaming as always and save Chulbuli

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronshaan

eastmeetswest Goldie
eastmeetswest
eastmeetswest

Joined: 03 August 2012
Posts: 1123

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramkideewani23

ROFLAdi ????LOL
O he will see her alrite but he is sooo unlucky...
Look how much men r vying for Sugs...Divakar is a strong contender.Where is he to look over her...the little chicken has run off mad and made a Witch( Suman) take advantage of himOuch
TVS will have to be the brave oneDay Dreaming as always and save Chulbuli
 
divankar is a pure whimp, hiding behind henchmen LOL
RamanRKRaghav4U IF-Rockerz
RamanRKRaghav4U
RamanRKRaghav4U

Joined: 28 March 2012
Posts: 6337

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
And Adi is any different????
He hides behind Sugni's palu ( Shawl) like a babyLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshironshaan

eastmeetswest Goldie
eastmeetswest
eastmeetswest

Joined: 03 August 2012
Posts: 1123

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramkideewani23

And Adi is any different????
He hides behind Sugni's palu ( Shawl) like a babyLOLLOL
 
Ermm okay But!!!!!! he got her to accept him  and begged to marry her and, that to  with a gun to the head
 LOLLOL
RamanRKRaghav4U IF-Rockerz
RamanRKRaghav4U
RamanRKRaghav4U

Joined: 28 March 2012
Posts: 6337

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eastmeetswest

Originally posted by ramkideewani23

And Adi is any different????
He hides behind Sugni's palu ( Shawl) like a babyLOLLOL
 
Ermm okay But!!!!!! he got her to accept him  and begged to marry her and, that to  with a gun to the head
 LOLLOL
That's what i'm talking about...he's a baby. He couldn't be a man and challenge his uncle and marry Sugni normal. Sugni had to be the brave one and use the gunCryLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshironshaan

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Joined: 04 May 2006
Posts: 23111

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 5:02am | IP Logged
he ddint forget ... cv put it there ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RamanRKRaghav4U

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index