Phir Subah Hogi

   

how can tvs forget sugni photo?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

eastmeetswest

Goldie

eastmeetswest

Joined: 03 August 2012

Posts: 1059

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
oh did you notice that a man who is beserk for a woman, totally in love with here, forgets probably the only  picture  he has of her, give me a break Sleepy and he left.  We saw that he sleeps with it under his pillow LOL  ROFL not forgetting she has on her mangalsutra around her neck , talk about pagal ! LOL 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "how can tvs forget sugni photo?" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rakhi1608

Senior Member

Rakhi1608

Joined: 25 December 2012

Posts: 613

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged
in 8 th feb episode he said, he will stay near by her, but he will not come infront of her, so I think he did that purposely to make her remind her past, and he is somewhere there only observing her.my pov.

Edited by Sunny1516 - 16 February 2013 at 5:30am

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Joined: 14 August 2012

Posts: 3263

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Another blunder by the CVs. He thought she was dead so why would he be carrying a photo of her. Also he has been travelling for months but the photo was in perfect condition - no rough hedges, no creases. PLEASE!!!!!!

Also photo under a pillow - seriously!!!!

I think they wanted to draw her attention to Mawari and she needed to see a photo of herself to make her realise that her past is there.
The scene was executed badly.

IMHO Sugni returning to Mawari is also rushed.

Edited by payal7 - 16 February 2013 at 6:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieD

eastmeetswest

Goldie

eastmeetswest

Joined: 03 August 2012

Posts: 1059

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunny1516

in 8 th feb episode he said, he will stay near by her, but he will not come infront of her, so I think he did that purposely to make her remind her past, and he is somewhere there only observing her.my pov.
 
remember he was perplexed himself, it leaves one to ponder if he knew whether she amnesia cuz he said he wanted to find out what made her in that state, wel, that is according to the translation, so i dont know what he was thinkin, LOL

eastmeetswest

Goldie

eastmeetswest

Joined: 03 August 2012

Posts: 1059

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payal7

Another blunder by the CVs. He thought she was dead so why would he be carrying a photo of her. Also he has been travelling for months but the photo was in perfect condition - no rough hedges, no creases. PLEASE!!!!!!

Also photo under a pillow - seriously!!!!

I think they wanted to draw her attention to Mawari and she needed to see a photo of herself to make her realise that her past is there.
The scene was executed badly.

IMHO Sugni returning to Mawari is also rushed.
 
ROFL okay okay, so lets not bash the conditon of the picture to much, but check this ,sugni is so all well  and
happy!!!!!!! looking, in the MARRIED photo , is this man a masochist?

Rakhi1608

Senior Member

Rakhi1608

Joined: 25 December 2012

Posts: 613

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eastmeetswest

[QUOTE=payal7]Another blunder by the CVs. He thought she was dead so why would he be carrying a photo of her. Also he has been travelling for months but the photo was in perfect condition - no rough hedges, no creases. PLEASE!!!!!!

Also photo under a pillow - seriously!!!!

I think they wanted to draw her attention to Mawari and she needed to see a photo of herself to make her realise that her past is there.
The scene was executed badly.

IMHO Sugni returning to Mawari is also rushed.
 
ROFL okay okay, so lets not bash the conditon of the picture to much, but check this ,sugni is so all well  and
happy!!!!!!! looking, in the MARRIED photo , is this man a masochist?


Smilemarriage ke pehele ke photo main bhi wo happy hi lagti hai.  rote hue koi photo nahi khichte.Smile


Edited by Sunny1516 - 16 February 2013 at 6:58am

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Joined: 14 August 2012

Posts: 3263

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Thats my point. There is no reason for him carry around a photo and if he did he had a wall full to choose from so he was hardly likely to choose that one.

The photo is just a prop to move the story to Mawari and let her know that she is married which she actually has not noticed yet. LOL

As I have said there is no logic as to why she has rushed to Mawari.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieD

eastmeetswest

Goldie

eastmeetswest

Joined: 03 August 2012

Posts: 1059

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunny1516

Originally posted by eastmeetswest

[QUOTE=payal7]Another blunder by the CVs. He thought she was dead so why would he be carrying a photo of her. Also he has been travelling for months but the photo was in perfect condition - no rough hedges, no creases. PLEASE!!!!!!

Also photo under a pillow - seriously!!!!

I think they wanted to draw her attention to Mawari and she needed to see a photo of herself to make her realise that her past is there.
The scene was executed badly.

IMHO Sugni returning to Mawari is also rushed.
 
ROFL okay okay, so lets not bash the conditon of the picture to much, but check this ,sugni is so all well  and
happy!!!!!!! looking, in the MARRIED photo , is this man a masochist?


marriage ke pehele ke photo main bhi wo happy hi lagti hai.  rote hue koi photo nahi nikalte.Smile
 
so sorry but this comment bears no meaning to me, i dont understand hindiOuch

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.