Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

how can tvs forget sugni photo?

eastmeetswest Goldie
eastmeetswest
eastmeetswest

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
oh did you notice that a man who is beserk for a woman, totally in love with here, forgets probably the only  picture  he has of her, give me a break Sleepy and he left.  We saw that he sleeps with it under his pillow LOL  ROFL not forgetting she has on her mangalsutra around her neck , talk about pagal ! LOL 

Rakhi1608 Senior Member
Rakhi1608
Rakhi1608

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged
in 8 th feb episode he said, he will stay near by her, but he will not come infront of her, so I think he did that purposely to make her remind her past, and he is somewhere there only observing her.my pov.

Edited by Sunny1516 - 16 February 2013 at 5:30am
payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Another blunder by the CVs. He thought she was dead so why would he be carrying a photo of her. Also he has been travelling for months but the photo was in perfect condition - no rough hedges, no creases. PLEASE!!!!!!

Also photo under a pillow - seriously!!!!

I think they wanted to draw her attention to Mawari and she needed to see a photo of herself to make her realise that her past is there.
The scene was executed badly.

IMHO Sugni returning to Mawari is also rushed.

Edited by payal7 - 16 February 2013 at 6:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieD

eastmeetswest Goldie
eastmeetswest
eastmeetswest

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunny1516

in 8 th feb episode he said, he will stay near by her, but he will not come infront of her, so I think he did that purposely to make her remind her past, and he is somewhere there only observing her.my pov.

remember he was perplexed himself, it leaves one to ponder if he knew whether she amnesia cuz he said he wanted to find out what made her in that state, wel, that is according to the translation, so i dont know what he was thinkin, LOL
eastmeetswest Goldie
eastmeetswest
eastmeetswest

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payal7

Another blunder by the CVs. He thought she was dead so why would he be carrying a photo of her. Also he has been travelling for months but the photo was in perfect condition - no rough hedges, no creases. PLEASE!!!!!!

I think they wanted to draw her attention to Mawari and she needed to see a photo of herself to make her realise that her past is there.

ROFL okay okay, so lets not bash the conditon of the picture to much, but check this ,sugni is so all well  and
happy!!!!!!! looking, in the MARRIED photo , is this man a masochist?
Rakhi1608 Senior Member
Rakhi1608
Rakhi1608

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eastmeetswest

[QUOTE=payal7]Another blunder by the CVs. He thought she was dead so why would he be carrying a photo of her. Also he has been travelling for months but the photo was in perfect condition - no rough hedges, no creases. PLEASE!!!!!!

ROFL okay okay, so lets not bash the conditon of the picture to much, but check this ,sugni is so all well  and

Smilemarriage ke pehele ke photo main bhi wo happy hi lagti hai.  rote hue koi photo nahi khichte.Smile

Edited by Sunny1516 - 16 February 2013 at 6:58am
payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Thats my point. There is no reason for him carry around a photo and if he did he had a wall full to choose from so he was hardly likely to choose that one.

The photo is just a prop to move the story to Mawari and let her know that she is married which she actually has not noticed yet. LOL

As I have said there is no logic as to why she has rushed to Mawari.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieD

eastmeetswest Goldie
eastmeetswest
eastmeetswest

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunny1516

Originally posted by eastmeetswest

[QUOTE=payal7]Another blunder by the CVs. He thought she was dead so why would he be carrying a photo of her. Also he has been travelling for months but the photo was in perfect condition - no rough hedges, no creases. PLEASE!!!!!!

marriage ke pehele ke photo main bhi wo happy hi lagti hai.  rote hue koi photo nahi nikalte.Smile

so sorry but this comment bears no meaning to me, i dont understand hindiOuch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index