Phir Subah Hogi

Will Sugni save her husband?

eastmeetswest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
When sugni regains her memory , lets see if she regains her conscience also, as the supposedly loyal wife.  In the past she repeatedly said that she will do whatever for her husband. So if he is kidnapped or mad or whatever the writers put in there, sugni has and should  be the one to save him, and this story has far left the scene of who was her first love... and if they make a better pair.. and chemistry...  etc etc, etc, all of this is not the issue anymore and accepting things  and moving on is a part of life and shows a sense of maturity. The fact is, she made a decison in whatever form or reason, a spiritual decision, so to speak, she entered the sacred institution of being married to adi, lets she if she is as honest as the character was made to be ,and stand by her decisions.  I do hope the writers can redeem themselves by promoting this positive aspect in this whole crazy story. im sorry if u dont agree but thats my two cent.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cinnamonn thumbnail
i agree i miss my adi so much
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i dont miss him at all. he is one who has to save his wife not tvs. they showed sugvi again not adni
Rakhi1608 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: whitewitch

i dont miss him at all. he is one who has to save his wife not tvs. they showed sugvi again not adni

this show is like that, everything TVS will do , Adi ko sab readymaid milega.
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That will depend on whether Nadesh has decided to stay or go? Has anyone heard any more on this?

They certainly will not bring another actor in to play Adi at this stage if Nadesh is leaving.
eastmeetswest thumbnail
Originally posted by: payal7

That will depend on whether Nadesh has decided to stay or go? Has anyone heard any more on this?

They certainly will not bring another actor in to play Adi at this stage if Nadesh is leaving.

whether is nandish or some other, as i said we have passed the infantile stages in this show, we want to see morals and values being upheld!
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My point is if Nadesh is not there I expect the character of Adi will disappear like many others.

In which case the story will have to change fundamentally.

As for morals and values so many people have said since the sardakai debacle about showing basic family values and morals world over but they have been ignored so I have no such hope left.
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Adi has to save Sugni= logic
Did he ever save her????/😕 or has he caused more complications??
TVS has to be the little boy and go back to save Sugni😭
octopie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What if TVS and Sugni team up to save Adi ? 😲

and maybe the cvs could make Sugni thankful for Vickram's help in saving her husband... and sees that he has been very remorseful and is genuine now that he is trying to be forgiven?

😲

And also, Sugni wouldn't have been there to "save" Adi if it weren't for Vickram entering Chulbuli's world.

eastmeetswest thumbnail
Originally posted by: payal7

My point is if Nadesh is not there I expect the character of Adi will disappear like many others.

In which case the story will have to change fundamentally.

As for morals and values so many people have said since the sardakai debacle about showing basic family values and morals world over but they have been ignored so I have no such hope left.

i dont know but, acccording to the synopsis of this show his character is a central one that culmulates the story, so to speak ,and then nandish has a humongous fans, so we will have to wait and see if he is replaced or not, but i do get your point.😊