Possibilities after DNA Result Googly Article :P

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
So according to the Rival site Article .. DNA reports don't match while theres going to b Shivratri sequence in mahaepisode on monday 😲😲

As usual TB article is saying opposite about Aarti revealing big mystry πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Anyways if we believe the rival site article about DNA reports not matching , then this is an interesting twist πŸ‘πŸΌ... We all thought DNA results r going to b positive but here u go they come out negative which is quite unpredictable I must say πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... All our serial experiences about DNA result failed here for sure πŸ˜†

Anyways as per the Article , Now I feel there  r 4  options ..

First Radha-Aarti might make a deal after Radha reveals the entire truth of Yash's identity to Aarti and as per the deal both Radha and Aarti might hv changed the real DNA reports with fake one so that Yash's identity as SP-Gayatri's son remains intact πŸ€” ( There is a chance of SP too changing the report to keep his position intact in family because we know for SP , his izzat matters more than anything else )

Second
DNA reports might b real and mayb Akash is just an orphan while Yash is SP and Radha's son πŸ€”.. Radha just lied about Akash being SP's son out of anger mayb πŸ€”... This could mean Gayatri gave birth to a dead baby  and mayb her condition was critical and so to save her life Radha might hv given away her own son whom SP might hv refused to accept about which even SP does not know ...

Third
DNA reports r real and mayb Akash is just Gayatri's son but not SP's son which means Gayatri has her "Uss Raat" secret too πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and Yash is SP-Radha's son πŸ˜• .. This will b too much twisted πŸ˜†

Fourth Radha is a fake woman and trying to falsely trap SP for some revenge game .. So neither Akash is SP's son nor Yash is Radha's son πŸ˜ƒ.. but this option is too straight , so not possible πŸ˜†

I feel out of all , First option is going to happen , Radha and Aarti  might change the real DNA reports because they will know that Yash or Gayatri wont b able to take this shock and even Akash wont b suddenly able to accept that his mother is Gayatri and not Radha πŸ€”

As per the article  , its going to b Maha Shiv ratri sequence which means we r going to see more snakes in the picture along with the mystries coming out πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kriti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice predictions though now i am totally confused and will go with what they show us in the as the show goes on
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Lovely post jyo!
My mind is ghooming so no prediction before monday's epiπŸ˜†!
Waise what is this shivrati?
Crisu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tfs... 
i don't think aarti and radha will change the result...  but i really want to know who is akash's mom... radha or g3? 
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrySs

tfs... 

i don't think aarti and radha will change the result...  but i really want to know who is akash's mom... radha or g3? 

Well they might not want to give that big blow to Yash since both love Yash πŸ˜³  .. but SP too might change the report .. u never know .. πŸ€”

@Phal and Fatima
: Well yes this is really complicated and so none of our predictions might work at present πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lulujjjj thumbnail
OMG   G3 uss raat ... no...Uss Raat hovering in SM 🀣🀣🀣Edited by lulujjjj - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lulujjj

OMG   G3 uss raat ... no...Uss Raat hovering in SM 🀣🀣🀣

CVs might got serious with my CON election Action-Reactions πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow.. nice observation and predictions, Jyo! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Let's see then.. πŸ˜‰
Abie10 thumbnail
Jyo lovely post. If gayu has ha own USS RAAT then CVs can change the title to Punar Vivah Ka Uss Raat Ke Raaz🀣
Crisu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Well they might not want to give that big blow to Yash since both love Yash πŸ˜³  .. but SP too might change the report .. u never know .. πŸ€”

i choose the option with sp, that him will change the report maybe