Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
So according to the Rival site Article .. DNA reports don't match while theres going to b Shivratri sequence in mahaepisode on monday ShockedShocked

As usual TB article is saying opposite about Aarti revealing big mystry ConfusedLOL

Anyways if we believe the rival site article about DNA reports not matching , then this is an interesting twist Thumbs Up... We all thought DNA results r going to b positive but here u go they come out negative which is quite unpredictable I must say LOLLOL... All our serial experiences about DNA result failed here for sure LOL

Anyways as per the Article , Now I feel there  r 4  options ..

First Radha-Aarti might make a deal after Radha reveals the entire truth of Yash's identity to Aarti and as per the deal both Radha and Aarti might hv changed the real DNA reports with fake one so that Yash's identity as SP-Gayatri's son remains intact Ermm ( There is a chance of SP too changing the report to keep his position intact in family because we know for SP , his izzat matters more than anything else Ouch)

Second
DNA reports might b real and mayb Akash is just an orphan while Yash is SP and Radha's son Ermm.. Radha just lied about Akash being SP's son out of anger mayb Ermm... This could mean Gayatri gave birth to a dead baby  and mayb her condition was critical and so to save her life Radha might hv given away her own son whom SP might hv refused to accept about which even SP does not know ...

Third
DNA reports r real and mayb Akash is just Gayatri's son but not SP's son which means Gayatri has her "Uss Raat" secret too LOLLOL and Yash is SP-Radha's son Confused .. This will b too much twisted LOL

Fourth Radha is a fake woman and trying to falsely trap SP for some revenge game .. So neither Akash is SP's son nor Yash is Radha's son Big smile.. but this option is too straight , so not possible LOL

I feel out of all , First option is going to happen , Radha and Aarti  might change the real DNA reports because they will know that Yash or Gayatri wont b able to take this shock and even Akash wont b suddenly able to accept that his mother is Gayatri and not Radha Ermm

As per the article  , its going to b Maha Shiv ratri sequence which means we r going to see more snakes in the picture along with the mystries coming out LOLLOL

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

tiyap03rac08ponmathiyagugaanabhatAaRyArOxApplefnirmalac99CrySskriti07jayshu17rachna1970princess121993Abie10anushaarjassroomaniDMKJ_VBMelodiousDreamsanoneelulujjjjJeanPaulanithuInduG64Zettermaha9IsYaRoCHeRgafulu14Sri_RadhapickachuSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Possibilities after DNA Result Googly Article :P" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kriti07

IF-Dazzler

kriti07

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Nice predictions though now i am totally confused and will go with what they show us in the as the show goes on

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ponmathiyagululujjjjMelodiousDreamsjyoti06pickachugafulu14

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Lovely post jyo!
My mind is ghooming so no prediction before monday's epiLOL!
Waise what is this shivrati?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ponmathiyagululujjjjjyoti06gafulu14

CrySs

Goldie

CrySs

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged
tfs... 
i don't think aarti and radha will change the result...  but i really want to know who is akash's mom... radha or g3? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06gafulu14

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrySs

tfs... 
i don't think aarti and radha will change the result...  but i really want to know who is akash's mom... radha or g3? 

Well they might not want to give that big blow to Yash since both love Yash Embarrassed  .. but SP too might change the report .. u never know .. Ermm

@Phal and Fatima
: Well yes this is really complicated and so none of our predictions might work at present LOLLOL

ponmathiyaguCrySsMelodiousDreamsgafulu14

lulujjjj

IF-Rockerz

lulujjjj

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
OMG   G3 uss raat ... no...Uss Raat hovering in SM ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by lulujjjj - 16 February 2013 at 5:20am

ponmathiyaguEva JQjyoti06gafulu14

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lulujjj

OMG   G3 uss raat ... no...Uss Raat hovering in SM ROFLROFLROFL

CVs might got serious with my CON election Action-Reactions LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gafulu14

IsYaRoCHeR

IF-Sizzlerz

IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Wow.. nice observation and predictions, Jyo! ClapClapClap

Let's see then.. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06gafulu14

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.