Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shilpa09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys... i m back with new update on my ff "ek mein aur ek tu"

Part 16

After having lunch…. Everyone gathered around in living room…with their deserts…

Manvi:- aunty u are fantastic!!!!!

This was the best food I ever had……!!!!!!

Virat:- why?? Haven't u ate my food??

Manvi: - I was talking about best food…… not worst!!!

Everybody started laughing….

Khushi:- u ask for that virat…..!!!!

Virat:- bhabhi… aap bhi…. (Pouting)

Vanshika:- beta…. don't underestimate our vadhera boys….. They are really good cooks…. And our star chef is Ranvijay….. He taught me everything……

Manvi:- really uncle??!! (Turning towards him) I would love to taste Ur food!!!

Ranvijay:-  ok… then tomorrow I will cook for u all….

Manvi:- and I will help u…..

Virat spoke suddenly…..

Virat:- NO!!!

Everybody turned their faces towards virat……

Khushi:- kyu virat? Koi problem hai kya????

Virat suddenly composed himself and maintaining his coolness he spoke…

Virat:- no bhabhi actually…… doctor told that she should not stress herself….

Khushi:- (suspiciously) u go with her during doctor's appointment??

Virat:- woh bhabhi…. Mein….mein…..

Virat tried thinking about an excuse but he wasn't able to make one instantly and to add the stress in situation…. Khushi was getting suspicious about them….

Manvi:- (thinking)  today he will get both of us killed….!!!!

Manvi:- bhabhi… actually virat pichli baar mujhe jab hospital se pick karne aaya tha tab meri doctor ko bolte waqt isne sun liya tha…….

Khushi turned her eyes from manvi to virat…

Khushi:- is it virat???!!!

Virat was still in baffled state…. Manvi saw him still looking at her so she pinched him to bring him back..….

Virat:- haan… haan….. Yes bhabhi….!!!

Arnav:- Khushi please aab phir se tum aapne raju dectective wale ki tarah mere bhai se puch tach mat karo…..

Virat…. tumhara product launch kab hai??

Virat:- kuch dino mein hai bhai…. aap sab log ho na kuch din??

Inder:- of course virat!!!

Hum sab tumhare product launch ki party attend karke hi jayenge….

Virat:- thanks chachu…..

Kadambari:- magar virat… hum sab yahan kaise rehenge?? yahan toh sirf char kambre hai??

Virat:- don't worry my sweet chachi…. I have told john uncle to clean our villa. U all can stay there….

Vanshika:- and u??

Virat:- sorry mom I can't come. Manvi and Ayesha are alone and looking at Manvi's condition I can't leave her here alone with Ayesha….!!!

Arnav:- then let them come with us…

Khushi:- yes virat….. We all will spend some time together. It will be fun… what say ma??

Vanshika:- Khushi is absolutely right. Manvi… Ayesha... u both pack ur bags. We are leaving now…….

Manvi:- no aunty…… I m fine here.

Virat... Tum jao… I can manage…..

Virat:- no manvi… mom is right…u should come with us…….

And besides I will be busy in my launch. So it's better if u come with us. My whole family will be there with u!!!!!!

Aarav: - yes manvi di….. Chalo na…

Manvi:- (hesitatingly…) but virat…..

Ranvijay:- aur beta jab tak tum hamare ghar rahogi…tab tak mein tumhe har roz kuch naya banakar khilaunga… Khushi jab pregnant thi tab mein uske liye bohot kuch banata tha…aab tumhare liye bhi banaunga….

Aab toh tum mana nahi kar sakti…..

Ayesha:- chalo na di…. please!!

Manvi:- okay…..okay !!!! I will come.

Khushi:- Tum teeno phir jaldi se apne bags leke aao hum gadi mein wait kar rahe hai….

(ok then.. u all pack ur bags and come quickly. )

Manvi, Ayesha and virat ran towards their room and packed their bags.

Virat was very happy. He always wanted his kids to get all possible love from his family like Aaria gets and today even though it was unknowingly…but his unborn kids were going to get their share of love from their grandparents and his whole family……

Next day…. in kitchen….

Manvi and Ranvijay were cooking food. Most of the work was done by Ranvijay as he didn't wanted to stress manvi as virat warned them all like hundreds of times to keep her away from doing any physical work…… for which Khushi got even more suspicious but virat didn't care about it as all he wanted was his kids and manvi safe and healthy…!!!!

At dining table…

Manvi:- aunty u were right….. Uncle is star chef!!!!!

Khushi:- u know what manvi… when I was pregnant dad used to make all kinds of cuisines for me….. He is the best father in law in world!!!!!

Arnav:- (whispering) aur mein??

Khushi:- (whispering) cutest pati in the world!!!!

Khushi knew that he don't like called to be cute, but still she called him to annoy. Arnav frowned looking at Khushi and spoke loudly……

Arnav: - no… I m not cute….I m se….

Everybody turned their heads towards Arnav and started teasing him calling cute.

Khushi too joined them and stated giggling looking at arnav's frowning face. It was enough for him. He got up from his chair holding khushi's hand and excused them and dragged her to their room……. (U know for what reason…😉.)

Just then Ayesha's mobile rang….. She saw Virat's name flashing on it. So she handed her phone to manvi….

Manvi:- hello…

Virat:- (shouting) where the hell are u??

Manvi moved phone from her ears…..

Manvi:- why is he shouting??

Manvi:- (keeping phone on ears again) tum itna chilla kyu rahe ho…. I m at ur house…

Virat:- then why are u not picking up ur mobile. I have been calling u since one hour…. U know, how worried I was….

Manvi:- cool down virat… I am totally fine. Actually I was busy helping uncle in making lunch….. So I kept my mobile in room….

Virat again panicked….

Virat:- manvi.. I warned u to not stress urself... then why u do such things which drive me crazy…… don't u remember what doctor told u….

Manvi:- virat u are over reacting. I was just…….

Khushi took phone from manvi's hand…

Khushi:- virat… she is fine. Now stop bossing her like a husband…..she is not Ur wife devarji.

As Khushi spoke those words…. virat went mum for a minute. He didn't utter a word…… Khushi found it weird as virat was not from those people who keep quite.

Khushi:- virat… hello…virat.. Are u there???

Virat:- haan bhabhi…. Sorry… I m busy… I will talk with u later….

Khushi:- k… bye!!

Virat:- bye!!!

Virat was wondering why he suddenly went numb thinking about her as his wife. He didn't feel anything wrong or sad about it. He actually wondered is it possible...!!

Khushi looked at manvi…. and tried reading her pale gone face. It told something was hidden from them….. Her trails of thoughts were broken by Vanshika's voice...

Vanshika:- Khushi I m so happy to see my son being so responsible and kind person. If he cares about other's child so much than I wonder how loving and careful he will be when he will have his own child… …!

Manvi got more uneasy and sad seeing them getting deceived by her and virat. She wanted to tell them that the kids she is carrying were Virat's but after thinking about the consequences virat would go she stopped herself….   

Manvi:- aunty…. Virat is very lucky to have u all as his family. I wish I too had….

Vanshika:- don't worry beta… from today u too are like part of our family. Don't ever think urself as orphan. Ayesha and u are now like our children….

Vanshika came near manvi… and hugged caressing her head. Manvi couldn't stop tears flowing down her eyes seeing them loving her so much and in return deceiving them keeping away from their own blood…..

She wiped her tears and broke the hug and walked towards her room excusing herself…

Aarav:- di ko kya hua??

Ayesha:- nothing…. she is just emotional …

Aarav:- tum kabhi emotional nahi hoti…?? Robot ho kya tum???

Ayesha:- aur tum konse insaan ho.. …

Aarav:- Oye chipkali…… apni aakhoko check karwake lo….

Ayesha:- check karne ki tumhe jaroorath hai… mujhe nahi… Bandar kahinke…

Aarav opened his mouth to say something when Kadambari interrupted…

Kadambari:- Aarav….. Shut up….

Aarav:- but mom… ……

Inder:- no Aarav, no one word from u now. And from now on if I see u teasing her I will block Ur credit card….

Ayesha smirked evilly looking at him…. and Aarav frowned….

It was now 10 pm…..Virat was still in his office working……

Virat's mobile rang….

Virat picked the phone without seeing the name on it….

Virat:- hello….!!

He heard Manvi's low voice…..it seemed like she was having difficulty in speaking….

Virat panicked…

Virat:- manvi.. Hello… manvi…... Kuch toh bolo…. Manvi are u alright?

Manvi:- virat….. vi… vi….

And the phone got disconnected….

Virat got up from his meeting and ran towards his car….

Virat:- (on phone) hello mom…

Vanshika:- haan bolo virat…

Virat:- mom aap jaldi se manvi ke pass jayiye…

Vanshika: - kya hua usse??

Virat: - don't know mom… but she called me… I think she is in some problem….

Vanshika: - don't worry.. I'll go and see her now…..……

Keeping down her phone she walked towards Manvi's room taking Khushi with her…

As they entered room they both literally ran towards her. Manvi was covered with sweat… she was having breathing problem….

Vanshika hold her hand and started rubbing…

Vanshika:-  Khushi.. ….bring my kit… now!!!

Khushi ran and came back with a bag. One by one everyone gathered around in her room listening voices from her room…

Ayesha sat near her di holding hand..

Ayesha:- aunty aap..?? (Looking at Vanshika who was checking manvi with her stethoscope)

Khushi:- she is doctor Ayesha. Don't worry... Ur di will be fine...

Vanshika:- Ranvijay… I think it's better if we take her to hospital. U bring the car… (Looking towards Arnav) beta u help her carrying till car…..

Arnav:- ok mom….

Arnav carried manvi downstairs towards car…. Vanshika called virat and told him that they are taking her to hospital…. virat turned his vehicle and rushed towards hospital…

They reached hospital where virat was already waiting for them. He ran towards them and opening the door he carried her towards doctor's cabin….

Virat:- doctor….. Manvi…. she is unconscious…..

Doctor told him to wait out till she checks her …..

Vanshika:- hello doctor Verma.. I m Dr. Vanshika vadhera… can I come with u..??

Doctor:- ya sure…

And after half an hour they both came out… 

Virat:- mom.. kya hua.. manvi thik hai na?? usse kuch nahi hua na?? aur bachee woh dono thik hai na??

Virat was very nervous and hell worried…

Vanshika:- don't worry.. She is fine. Actually she is bit weak to carry twins. And looking at baby's growth they are having difficulty in sharing little space in her. So they pressuring on her lungs during their movements… which is leading her in breathing problems…... And by the way its common in the twins cases. So u don't worry beta……

Virat:- can I meet her mom…??

Doctor:- yes Mr. vadhera… but she is still unconsciousness….. u will have to wait till she gain consciousness….

Everybody moved towards her room. Virat beside her holding hand rubbing them and waiting for her to get conscious…. Khushi was keenly observing her devar's reaction. She was now sure that virat has something to do with her babies or they might be his….

She was slowly getting conscious now. Virat moved his free hand on her forehead caressing her hairs….

Virat:- manvi….. are u fine??...

Manvi opened her eyes slowly and she saw virat looking at her all worried. She suddenly panicked and moved her hand on her belly to make sure her kids are alright…

Manvi:- virat…… our babies….. Virat…..

Tears came down trembling from her eyes. Virat tried pacifying her…. Khushi and Ayesha came near her seeing her all panicked…..

Khushi:- kuch nahi hua hai unhe.. They are fine….

Manvi tried getting up but virat held her shoulder and made her lie on bed….

Virat:- manvi… just calm down…relax. Nothing has happened to them….

She got up and hugged him tightly leaving everybody in shock….. Vanshika was about to move near them when Khushi signaled her to stop….

Manvi:- (sobbing) virat…… I m so scared. Mujhe saans lene mein taqleef ho rahi thi…. HAMARE BACHO ko kuch nahi hua na…??

Virat:- (wiping tears with tumb..) no manvi…. they are safe….. They are just trying to scare us…….as they are just like their mother!!! (Smiling)

Everybody were staring at them like as if they saw any alien. Vanshika wasn't able to believe her ears that her son would hide something like this from them. She opened Manvi's reports file and her face turned from shocking to angry seeing Virat's name on father's row. She stormed out throwing the file on ground. Everyone followed her one by one. But virat and manvi were still in their own sweet little world… that they didn't even realize what they said in front of whole family…..

Vanshika sat on chair holding her head in her hands. Ranvijay kept his hand on her shoulder… Vanshika removed his hand harshly fuming in anger…

Vanshika:- how can our virat do such thing. Today I feel ashamed to call him my son. He ruined one girl's life and in return he is just taking care of her?!!! do he think it will be enough to rectify his mistake…..

Ayesha stepped forward seeing virat getting blamed for nothing…

Ayesha:- no aunty…. U are wrong. Virat didn't do anything which would make u feel ashamed. It was di's decision of not marrying him. Virat never ran from his responsibilities. Please don't blame him…

Vanshika got up from chair and left out from hospital along with whole family without saying a word. Ayesha stood there looking at them leaving. Tears came down rolling from her eyes, as they again lost new found happiness which came in form of this family. She sat on chair crying covering her face with hands… just when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She lifted her head to see the person….and for her surprise it was the person whom she least expected to be here….

Aarav:- chalo ghar chalte hai…!!!

Ayesha nodded denying…

Aarav:- don't piss me off. Just do as I say……

Ayesha:- (getting angry ….) no…. I m not going anywhere!! Just leave me alone!!!!

Aarav held her arm and dragged her with him…. but she shrugged him off…..

Ayesha:- I don't want ur mercy….. I can take care of myself. I don't need ur help…..

Aarav:- ya… just like ur di think that she can take care of babies by her own…. Isn't it??

Ayesha fumed and fumed….

Ayesha:- how dare u take my di's name. What do u know about her?

Do u know that life has never been fair with her. On every step of her life she always got deceived by people whom she loved. So she is trying to save babies and virat from all those hardships she has gone. She don't want them to suffer like she did.

Do u think it was very easy to live with a tag of unmarried mother…no… but still she chose to live with that, just because she don't want her babies to see their parents compromising for them…….and…

Just then Virat came out with manvi surrounding his arms on her shoulder…..

Virat: - are u both fighting again??

Ayesha stopped herself and wiped tears and they both turned around giving a smile…

Aarav:- no bhai…… we were just talking…. Come on lets go back home….

Virat:- where are everyone???

Aarav:- they already left back for home……

Virat:- k.. Let's go…

And they all left from hospital….

They all reached back home and entered in the house to see all of them sitting in the living room with serious faces……

Virat:- kya hua?? Sab log itne serious kyu hai?

Doctor said nothing to worry she is alright now.

Arnav:- virat do u still intend to hide the truth from us. Why did u do this? Do u know how hurt mom dad are….

Virat:- what are u saying bhai?

Vanshika:- Arnav tell him to leave from here. I don't want to see his face.

Virat ran towards his mom and hold her hand…..

Virat:- mom aisa maine kya kiya ki aap mujhse itna naraz ho? Meri kya galti hai?

(Mom why are u so angry on me? what did I do??)

Vanshika:-  virat tumne sirf ek ladki ki nahi balki unke saath do bachoo ki life kharab kardi hai aur upar se yeh punch rahe ho ki tumhari kya galti hai?

(Virat…u have not only ruined a girl's life but also have ruined the future of those babies who have not even came in this world. How can u still say that why I m angry on u??)

Virat:- mom please mujhe bolne ka moka toh do….

(Mom let me say something…)

Vanshika:- no virat…. I don't want to hear anything from u…..

Manvi saw Virat's helplessness in front of his family. She came near Vanshika

Manvi:- aunty virat ki isme koi galti nahi hai. yeh sab ek hadsa tha aur kuch nahi.

(Aunty, virat is not at fault. It was just an accident and nothing else….)

Vanshika:- magar isse tum dono ki galti ko nahi maaf kiya ja sakta manvi. galti ki hai toh uski responsibility bhi leni chahiye tum dono ko.

(but saying it as accident wont make ur mistake any smaller. If u both have done mistake then u both have to take its responsibility…)

Manvi:- virat kabhi apni responsibility se nahi bhaga aunty. It was totally my decision to take care of my kids by my own.

(Aunty Virat never ran from his responsibility. It was my decision to take all responsibilities on my own…)

Vanshika: - it's not that easy as u say manvi. Do u even know how will ur life turn after having these babies. And what about babies, why are u keeping them away from their father…?

Manvi:- I m protecting them from getting hurt aunty, because I have gone through same phase. I have seen my parents compromising for me and I don't want us to go through all hardships my parents went for me as at last it will affect my babies only…..

Vanshika:- today none of ur excuse will help virat. He will have to leave this house or…..

Manvi:- or??

Vanshika:- or u both will have to get married!!!!!

Decision is totally on u both now…

hey guys i know it was very lame. i never thought i will ever write such thing ever... i m very angry on myself but please forgive me for once...

i wrote this part in fever... so all i could draft was this much... but i will not disappoint u in next part... i promise...  

avika26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
 once again fav update

loved virman bonding

ayesha arav hospital convo reminded me of virman in past.

sweet vadhera family...

loved ur story...

u also reminded me of ipkknd...

get well soon

take care😊😛
😉
Edited by avika26 - 11 years ago
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice Update...! Would like to realize their feelings before they tie the knot..Continue sooN!!

get well soon Shipa...:)!
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Superb part
loved it
do continue soon
sapphhire thumbnail
love the update, hope virman realise their feelings soon.
-DeeNaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ahaaa!!! Wohooo! ANOTHER AWESOME DHAMAKE DAR update!!!! OMGEEE ur story rocks!!! I was waiting for Wednesday so u can update!! Eeekksss! the family now knows!!!! LOVEDDD the hospital scene! <3 omggg last line is EPICCC!!!! 😲  Pls tell me from which angle is this update lame??? hmph! I LOVED IT!!!! And take care of ur self! :)
JESNIA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
AWSME  SHILPA. I LOVED VANSHIKA'S DECISION.I THINK THEY WILL MARRY SOON.
LV88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome loved it...
loving family  moments...
hope they realize their felling for each other soon..
Vaarya53 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww...dont say like that sweety...i was waiting for the update since mrng!!   N it was worth waiting trust me!!...u wrote it inspite of being sick...thnks a lot dear!!   The update was damn good yaar...cant express!! Kya dhamaka kia hai!!
Geminimanna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Shilpa,
It was awesome not lame.It contained all the required material for the story to proceed smoothly. In fact it was kind of dramatic.👍🏼
  Virat's family is so sweet and now bcz of them Virat and Manvi might get married(I am sure about it) 😆. But first I want them to realize their feelings for each other. I hope you will consider this as a valid point.And Khushi's curios nature was adding up to the situation.😉
Get well soon and thanx for the PM.