Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shilpa09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys... hi...
now without any further delay... just go run... and read next part...
previous part...

Part 15

Continue…..

She throws cornflakes and milk on his face……..

Ayesha:- jao.. abhi jis ko bulana hai bulao… mein bhi dekhti hoon tum kya bighad loge mera….

(Pointing finger on him) chahe kuch bhi ho jaye mein tumhe iss ghar mein ghusne nahi doongi…. Samjhe u scoundrel….!!!

(go call whomever u want…. Lets see what can u do….. and listen….. even god himself tells me to take u in, in my house then too I will not let u step in….. got it u scoundrel)

And she closed the door back on his face with bang….. fuming in anger…..

Ayesha: - aur agar phir se door knock karoge toh mein pura pani ka bucket khali kar dungi tumhare sir pe……. Got it... u pervert!!!!

She yelled at him loudly….. from inside…

Virat came out from his room... rubbing eyes and yawning…

Virat:- angel… kya hua.. kispe itna chilla rahi ho ??

Koi aya tha kya??

Ayesha:- koi idiot aya tha.. bol raha tha ki yeh uske bhai ka ghar hai… huh…!!!

(taking a long breathe)mujhe mere gharse jane ko keh raha tha…. aur police bulane ki dhamki bhi de raha tha woh idiot….

Virat:- kya!! Toh phir mujhe bulana chahiye tha na…. mein uski aisi class leta ki woh apne asli bhai ke ghar kabhi pohonch hi nahi pata…

Ayesha:- (evil smile)don't worry maine uski already class le li hai…..

THE DOR BELL RANG AGAIN… Ayesha stormed towards door and peeps out through peephole……

Ayesha: - Virat woh idiot wapas aa gaya….. (Turning around ….looking at Virat…)

Virat:- ruko… I will talk with him….

Ayesha:- no… I have better plan to teach him a lesson..

Virat:- what??

Ayesha:- wait.. I will come in a minute….

And she walked from living room and after a minute she came back with a bucket filled with water……

Virat:- (looking at her in confusion) yeh kyu lekar aayi ho…

Ayesha:- Mr. handsome ko mein abhi nehlaungi…..

And before Virat could say anything on it…she opened door and splashed whole water from the bucket on him (on that new guy)….

Virat came towards her … running….

Virat:- angel yeh tumne kya kiya…..

_______ :-angel!!!??….. Bhai.. …call her witch!!!

Ayesha was about to bounce on him again with her words… but before that Virat spoke…

Virat:- (looking at that boy) AARAV!!!!!!!

Virat stared at him with wide open eyes. He was shocked to see his brother coming from nowhere. He didn't expect his sudden visit. He looked at him from head to toe to make sure he was standing there in real…. But here when Virat was in state of shock… Ayesha and Aarav were having their world war 3…!!

Ayesha:- WHAT!!! U called me witch…. then u are a pervert… monster…. Scoundrel…..

Aarav:- (cutting her sentence) just stop it. Agar ek aur word muh se khola na toh mein bhai ko kehkar naukri se nikalwa dunga…..

Ayesha:- (getting confused) kaunsi naukri… kiski naukri…..

I think yeh pani tumhare brain mein chala gaya hai…isiliye behki behki baate kar rahe ho…..

Aarav:- mein aur behki baatein…. U….

Virat:- JUST STOP IT U BOTH!!!!!

And Aarav first come inside…..

Virat took his bag from his hand…and dragged him in…..

Ayesha:- no Virat… iss pervert ko andar mat lo…. Just kick him out…

Virat:- angel he is my brother.!!!

Ayesha:- really???(Just to make sure… she asked him again…)

Virat:- (nodding head in assurance) yes..…

Ayesha:- then go and courier him back to india….. I will pack him in the box...if u want….

Aarav:- aur bhai… aap iss chipkali ko kisi ache se pagal khane mein shift kar dijiye… usse treatment ki bohot jarurat hai…..

Ayesha:- tumne mujhe chipkali bulaya…… u….

Ayesha was about to hit him when Virat lifted her holding waist and pulled back… saving his brother from junior sherni….!!!

Virat:- angel….shaant ho jao….

(Angel cool down...…..)

Ayesha:- virat mujhe chodo… mein aaj isse chodungi nahi. Yeh samajta kya hai apne aap ko. Mere ghar mein aakar mujhe hi chipkali bol raha hai…… I will kill u…. u pevert….

Aarav:- haan toh aao na… dekhta hoon kya bhigad logi mera….

Ek toh mera pura dress kharab kiya aur upar se mujhe marne ki dhamki bhi de rahi ho…..

Ayesha was about to speak when Virat kept his free hand on her mouth…and glared at Aarav making eyes wider…

Virat:- just shut up Aarav… tum uss room mein jao….ABHI… mein tumse wahi milta hoon thodi der mein….

Ayesha was struggling to free herself from Virat's grip but he was too strong for her.

Aarav:- but bhai.. She….

Virat:- I SAID NO MORE ARGUMENTS….. JUST DO AS I SAY…!!!

Aarav took his bag from ground and giving an angry glare to Ayesha he walked in….. in Virat's room…

As Aarav entered in his room... Virat put her down removing his hand from her mouth…..but she started yelling again…

Ayesha:- Virat… if he again mess up with me… I swear…. He will be killed by my hands….!!!

Virat:- angel….. Cool down….

Kitna gussa kar rahi ho... pata hai tumhe aaj aise dekhkar mujhe hamari college wali manvi ki yaad aa gayi….woh bhi hamesha aisehi sab ko marne ke liye tayaar rahti thi. Aur main toh kitni baar uske haath ka maar bhi kha chuka hoon…. (Laughing)

Ayesha stood looking at him with straight face as she was still angry on Aarav.…..

Virat thought for a second and walked in the kitchen without saying anything more. Ayesha stamped her foot and was about to leave when virat called her….

Virat:- angel… dekho tumhe yeh ice cream pasand hai na…. yeh lo tum aaj yeh pura tub kha sakti ho…..I will not stop u….. (Giving her the ice cream tub)

Ayesha turned away frowning……

Virat:-please angel aab gussa thuk do. dekho yeh manvi ka ice cream de raha hoon tumhe. Pata hai na agar use pata cala toh woh mera kya karegi……

Ayesha imagined Virat's condition and she laughed……

Ayesha:- tumhe fry karke kha jayegi….. but still I will eat this….

And she took the tub from his hand and ran upstairs before, he change his mind on giving her Manvi's ice cream…..

Virat entered in his room. He saw Aarav ruffling his wet hairs with his hands…..

Virat:- fresh ho gaye??

Aarav:- ya bhai….

Virat:- aab kuch baatein karein…. (In stern voice)

Aarav noticed stiffness in Virat's voice.

Aarav:- dekho bhai aap uss chipkali ka side mat lijiye…. Usne….

Virat:- wait…. angel ke baremein hum baad mein baat kar sakte hain… pehle mere sawal lo ka jawab do….

Aarav:- I will answer ur every question bhai… but first let me eat something. I m really very hungry….

And Aarav walked towards kitchen and took a bowl from a drawer and poured some cornflakes and milk in it. and he sat on chair and started munching his breakfast…..

Aarav:- bhai… thanks for keeping my fav cornflakes……

Virat:- Aarav …..pehle mujhe tum yeh batao…. Tum yahan achanak kyu aye ho??? Aur yaha ka address kisne diya tumhe??

Aarav:- bhai… I was missing u so much so I came to meet u …… as u have no time for us….

Virat:- but how did u get my address..???

Aarav:- bhai aap itni jaldi kaise bhul gaye…. Aap hi ne toh mujhe message kiya tha apka address…

Virat:- no…. I didn't message u…..

Aarav:- no bhai… u messaged me. See here is Ur reply….. (Showing him his message from mobile)

Just then manvi came downstairs looking for virat…..

Manvi:- virat…..

Virat:- in kitchen….

Hearing Manvi's voice Aarav wondered now who is this new girl…… he gulped looking at his bhai…. as who once stayed away from girls now his house is filled with them……. But his surprise turned into shock looking at manvi……

Manvi walked straight towards virat without noticing Aarav's presence…

Manvi:- virat…. u idiot…. Why did u give her my ice cream…???

Virat:- (in mind) hey bhagwan…. aab isse kaise sambhalu….

Virat:- ok…. don't worry I will bring two tubs for u today….. k???

Manvi:- no… three!!

Virat:- (joining hands) k… meri maa.. teen leke aunga….!!

Just then manvi noticed Aarav sitting on chair near kitchen slab looking at her….. rather staring at her in shock…..

Manvi:- yeh kon hai??(pointing towards Aarav)

Virat:- oh… he is my brother…. Aarav….!!

Manvi:- magar tumhe toh koi chota bhai nahi tha… phir yeh kab paida hua???

Virat:- actually he is my cousin brother….

Manvi waved looking at him with sweet smile on her face…

Manvi:- hi….

Aarav stood up saying hi to her…

Aarav:- Waise aap manvi di ho na??... Virat bhai ke college se….??

Manvi:- haan…. Tumhe kaise pata??

Aarav:- woh actually Virat bhai ne aapka…..

Before he could complete his sentence Virat spoke in mid….

Virat:- maine usse bataya tha…. (Smiling widely)…..

Aarav giggled looking at his bro's sudden reaction….. Virat raised his eyebrows looking angrily towards Aarav…..

Virat:- Aarav tumhara breakfast ho gaya ho toh tum yahan se jao….

Aur manvi.. (Looking towards her) tum yeh doodh jaldi se khatam karo…..

Manvi made face and nodded denying to drink it…..

Virat:- aaj koi natak nahi chalega…..

And he pulled holding her hand and made her drink by his hand…..

Aarav looked at them with wide open mouth…. He wasn't able to believe the sight in front of his eyes.

Aarav:- yeh bhai ko ho kya gaya hai. woh manvi di ki itni care kyu kar rahe hai…… kahin inn dono ne shaadi toh nahi kar li….. ho bhi sakta hai…. manvi di pregnant bhi hai….. wow mein chahu banunga….. yayy….

Aarav was smiling widely in joy…….

Aarav:- wow… bhai.. Aap bhabhi se kitna pyaar karte ho…!!!!!

manvi suddenly spat whole milk from her mouth on Virat's face…… and the glass virat was holding fell down from his hand…..

Virat and manvi:- (in union) no… we are not married!!!!!!

And they looked at each other and then turned their faces in opposite direction feeling awkward……

Aarav:- then live in…..!!!!?? (Widening eyes in shock….)

Virat:- just shut ur mouth Aarav…. we neither are married nor in any live in relationship. We are good friends… get that!!!!

Aarav opened his mouth to say something but before that virat stopped him…..

Virat:- no more guesses from u. and by the way u still haven't told me why are u here???

Ayesha:- (coming near manvi) maybe ur family was fed up of him as we are now….. and they kicked him out….

Aarav:- bhai apke iss naukrani ka muh kuch zyada hi chalta hai….

Kahan se uthakar leke aye iss chipkali ko…..??

Ayesha :- (taking one step towards him) Oye… naukrani hogi tumhari m……..

Ayesha muted at vary moment realizing the word she was going to say…..

Aarav :- (moving one step forward)…… haan bolo… sentence complete karo…..

Dekha bhai aapki angel ke sanskar!!!

Manvi turned her holding shoulders… Ayesha stood looking at ground……

Manvi:- (in strict tone) Ayesha… what was that?? Where did u learn such language……? I m warning….

Virat:- ruko manvi…tum Aarav ki bato mein aakar angel ko mat dato…. Galti Aarav ki hai….

Manvi:- NO Virat…pehle shuruvat ayesha ne ki….. (Pulling Ayesha back….. she stepped towards Virat….)

Virat:- Magar Aarav ne usse naukrani aur chipkali kaha. Angel ne toh usse aise kisi naam se nahi bulaya….. (Virat too dragged Aarav back and stood facing manvi….)

Manvi:- usne toh sirf kisi naam se bulaya…… magar angel toh usse….

Virat:- ruko manvi…tum baat ka batangad bana rahi ho…..

Manvi:- mein…!!!Huh…. (Leaving a sarcastic laugh….)

Aarav walked slowly towards Ayesha who was enjoying her daily entertainment……

Aarav:- tum yeh dekh kya rahi ho… jao unhe rokte hai chalo….

Ayesha:- Oye buddhu…yeh toh inka hamesha ka hai…..

Aarav:- matlab??

Ayesha:- apna yeh muh band karke dekhte raho… sab pata chal jayega…..

Manvi and Virat were just few inches away from each other…. Manvi's bulged huge belly touched him ……but they were still fighting….

Virat:- manvi tum impossible ho…. Tumse toh baat karna hi bekaar hai…..

Manvi's eyes were now almost wet. She didn't know why but she felt really hurted by his words….

Manvi:- haan toh jao…apni Aaria madam ke saath bath karo… woh tumhare liye possible hogi…. Hai na???

Virat:- aab Aaria kaha se beech mein aayi….??

Ayesha:- aaj shayad kuch naya drama hoga…..

Aarav looked at her confusingly…..

Aarav:- manvi di Aaria ko kaise janti hai??

Ayesha:- please mujhe disturb mat karo…….

And she told him to keep quite…..

Virat: tum pagal ho gayi ho kya manvi… tumhe pata bhi hai Aaria kon hai??

Now Manvi's eyes were full of tears….. He tried to come near her but she stopped him…….showing her hand…..

Manvi:- mujhe kuch nahi sunna hai…. I hate u!!!….

And manvi turned around to walk

when suddenly she felt a slight pain in her tummy. she placed her hand on tummy and cried….

Manvi: - Ahh…..

Virat ran towards her and cupped her face…. looking all panicked

Virat:- manvi… kya hua??

Manvi clenched her tummy and started crying……

Virat: - manvi…manvi…

Ayesha and Aarav too came near her….

Ayesha: - Virat… di ko kya hua??

Virat felt himself going weak seeing manvi in pain. He carried her in his arms and moved upstairs to her room. Ayesha and Aarav followed him…

Virat placed her on bed and made her drink some water.

Virat:- manvi… are u alright???

Manvi looked at him assuring that she is felling better. He got up from bed and started looking for medicine box. He found it on her table and opened it. As he opened the box his expression changed from worry to anger. His guess was right….. Manvi skipped last night's medicines, so she had pain in her stomach……. He suddenly turned around and glared at her. Manvi knew why he was looking at her with those ready to kill expressions.

She suddenly turned her eyes from him and looked at Ayesha who was on verge of crying…… she nodded silently and assured her that she is fine now…..

Virat took medicines and glass of water and sat near her on bed. Manvi thought he would yell on her for being careless but he didn't utter a word. She looked up at him but even his expressions were cold like his behavior. He held medicine in front of her mouth…….

Manvi turned her head denying eating them……

This was it. Virat was now hell pissed off by her.

Virat:- CHUP CHAP YEH KHA LO WARNA MUJHSE BURA AUR KOI NAHI HOGA….!!!!!

Manvi still didn't turn her head and this made him go more mad on her.

Virat: - angel …Aarav tum dono jao… mein abhi ata hoon….

Aarav:- magar bhai…

Ayesha dragged him out…..

Ayesha:- chalo yahan se Mr.….…..

Aarav:- but ur di….

Ayesha:- don't worry she will be fine…!!!

Ayesha walked downstairs. Aarav followed her with confusion written all over his face…..

Aarav:- mujhe bataogi iss ghar mein aakhir ho kya raha hai…???

Aur bhai …. Manvi di….yeh sab kya hai??... I m very confused!!!!

Ayesha:- typical vadhera…

And she smirked…

Aarav:- what??

Ayesha:- nothing….Actually Di, Virat ki best friend hai ... toh bas woh thoda worried hai uske liye and nothing else…..!!!!

Aarav raised his brows looking at her suspiciously….

Ayesha frowned looking at him and sat on couch watching her Tom and Jerry cartoon… leaving Aarav thinking…

Meanwhile in Manvi's bedroom……after Aarav and Ayesha left the room…. Virat kept the medicines back on table and pulled manvi with jerk holding her arms…

Virat:- dekho manvi….. Yeh bache sirf tumhare nahi hai… mere bhi hai…. and I won't tolerate this kind of carelessness towards them by u…… do u get that…

So without fussing more take these medicines…..

He again took medicines near her lips…. She silently took them one by one…

Virat was about to move out from bed when he felt a grip on his hand. He looked up at manvi and saw her crying again …

Manvi: - I m (sobbing…) sorry!!!... I m… (Sobbing again…) (Looking down)

And she started crying loudly gripping his hand more tight…..

He immediately pulled her in his arms and caressing her head he rubbed her back and tried consoling her…. but her sobs got stronger and her grip more tightened….

Manvi:- I m sorry virat for being careless…. I never wanted to hurt them….

Virat:- I know manvi…..

Manvi:- please don't be angry on me….

Virat spoke mellowing his voice….

Virat:- I m not manvi….

Shh… now calm down…..

Manvi was still crying badly……

Manvi:- promise me virat that u will never let anything happen to them….

Virat:- yes manvi.. I promise nothing will happen to them. I will always protect them….

She cried hugging him tightly till his shirt went dripping wet on shoulder….. He let her cry till she felt better, as he knew her emotions were now controlled by her hormones...…..

After 15 minutes he heard no sobs coming out of her mouth. So he tried pulling her out from hug, but he found she wasn't moving out from his arms. So he moved his head back and saw her sleeping..

Virat:- shayad medicines ke wajah se so gayi….

He gently leaned on the bed still keeping her in his arms…. and slowly without disturbing her sleep he moved away from her.

As he moved away …she moaned in sleep, frowning…. He smiled at her innocence and kissed on her forehead……

Virat:- (whispering)I will never let anything happen to our child and u manvi…..

After the morning incident whole house was in mute mode…. Virat was finding difficult to concentrate in any work. He at last entered in kitchen and started cooking lunch for them…when door bell rang….

Virat was about to leave from kitchen when manvi walked towards door and she opened door….

Manvi:- yes….

Manvi saw bunch of people standing in front of her door. She stood looking at them one by one as no any face seemed familiar to her.

Just then a beautiful lady moved forward ….

________:- hi…!!!!

Manvi:- hello…..

Manvi looked at them in confusion…..

All stood silent for seconds as no one knew what to say and manvi was busy wondering who they were…..

Just then a man in a black suit and ray ban glasses cleared his throat to bring manvi from trance

Manvi:- oh.. I m sorry…. please come in….

And they entered in the house….

Virat asked her from kitchen….

Virat:- manvi kon aaya hai….???

________:- maa virat andar hai….. chaliye….

They all turned towards kitchen leaving manvi shocked…..

Ayesha came downstairs hearing some voices from there…. She saw her di standing in middle of living room looking towards kitchen… she came near her and shrugged her shoulder….

Ayesha:- di…. kya hua??

All that manvi could do was point towards kitchen. Ayesha saw towards direction where her di was pointing…..

Ayesha too was shocked like manvi. They saw everyone hugging Virat like teddy bear and the old ones kissing him on cheeks like as if he was a little kid. Aarav came out of room and saw towards manvi and Ayesha who were standing like statue with their wide open mouths….

Aarav giggled looking at them and made their mouth shut lifting their chins up ……

Aarav: - here I present u…my sweet little crazy ….. Vadhera family!!!

Ayesha:- this is ur family…..?? (Getting excited)I am in love with Ur family….. They are so sweet!!!!!

Aarav:- yes… our parents still think that we are kids…… (Looking at virat) bechare bhai… unko toh pure saal bhar ka pyaar ek hi din mein milne wala hai….. (Giggling)

Manvi stood looking at whole family who came all along from India just to meet their son.. She felt jealous of Virat as she always wished for such family…..but she never got one in her whole life. She found tears welling up in her eyes remembering her family. She turned around immediately and wiped her tears which were about to reach her cheeks….

She started walking from living room when she found holding her hand and pulling her towards kitchen

Virat:- mom dad…. yeh manvi hai….

Everybody looked at her in shock….

Vanshika:- manvi Sharma???

Manvi was surprised to see everyone in his family knew her….

Manvi:- haan….magar aap ko kaise pata…..???

Vanshika:- woh actually virat ne…

Virat spoke suddenly…

Virat:- maine bataya tha tumhare baremein..…… chalo mein tumhe apni puri family se milvata hoon…

Just then Ayesha came pouting…

Ayesha:- that's not fare virat….. Sirf di ko introduce karvaoge…. mujhe nahi…..???

Virat:- oh… sorry angel…. everyone…. she is angel… I mean Ayesha…. Manvi's sister...

Aarav:- (in between his lips) and a chipkali!!!!

Ayesha heard him saying that….

Ayesha:- u….(Pointing finger towards Aarav) how dare u call me chipkali again??

Kadambari:- Aarav….Tum itni pyari ladki ko chipkali bulate ho???... Bad manner beta….. Say sorry to her ….

Aarav turned his face denying to do so….

Kadambari:- (making her eyes big) NOW!!!!

Aarav:- but mom aapko pata nahi isne kya kiya hai mere saath aaj subah???

Inder:- kya kiya?... kahi usne tumhe golu toh nahi bola…???

Golu was his pet name. He hated anyone calling him by this name…

Ayesha suddenly burst out laughing…..

Ayesha:- Golu…..Really suits u…..

Aarav:- papa aap……. (Looking towards Ayesha) aur tum zyada daath mat dhikao and don't u ever dare to call me Golu…..

Ayesha:- kahungi…. Ek baar nahi baar baar kahungi…. Golu golu golu…….

Virat shut her mouth with his hand…..

Virat:- aab please aap dono baad mein zhagada kar lena…..!!!!

And dragged Ayesha away from Aarav……….

Virat started introducing his family members' one by one…..

Virat:- tum mere mom dad se toh mil chuki ho…. Toh yeh hai mere chachu aur chachi… Aarav ke mom dad….

Then he moved towards that beautiful lady and circled his arms on her…

Virat:- aur yeh hai meri….

Manvi completed his sentence…

Manvi:- tumhari Aaria!!!!

Pain was clearly seen on her face…..

_________:- Aaria???

Manvi:- haan aap Aaria hai na…?? Virat ki girlfriend!!!!

Just then a suit guy came towards virat and pushed him back from that lady and circled his arms on her….

__________:- sorry to disappoint u miss manvi…magar yeh virat ki girlfriend Aaria nahi meri biwi Khushi hai….aur mein Arnav hoon uska pati….

Khushi giggled looking at her possessive husband…and shrugged his hand off her shoulder….

Khushi:- lad governor kahin ke!!!

She moved near manvi….and pulled her cheeks…..

Khushi:- u are so cute….

And she came near manvi and hugged her. Khushi felt something blocking on her stomach and as she looked down she saw baby bump which wasn't able to very visible due to her oversize jumpers……

Khushi:- Omg!! U are pregnant!!! That's so sweet….

Ruko….. (thinking a bit) tumne shaadi karli virat??? (Looking towards Virat)

Everybody glared at virat…. in shock….

Manvi:- no…no…no…. we are not married nor in any live in relationship!!….

Manvi made sure that they don't go guessing like Aarav did…

Manvi:- actually we are just good friends. He is helping out here and nothing more…..

Khushi:- that's like my devar…. (Pulling Virat's cheek)

Virat:- bhabhi Aaria kahan hai??

Khushi:- she is sitting in the car. She told us that till u carry her inside she wont come.

Virat:- kya??... Ruko mein abhi usse lata hoon….

Virat ran out which faded smile on Manvi's face. She slowly moved towards her room before virat brings his girl inside, in his arms.

Manvi was feeling very uneasy. She wasn't able to sit at one place. After getting tired of walking around in her room she slept on bed. But sleep was miles away from her eyes. She clutched the pillow tightly and threw away in anger.

She sat on bed……holding her head in her hands…

Manvi:- yeh ho kya raha hai mujhe?? Mein itna kyu chid rahi hoon. Manvi just stop thinking about that bi**h…..

She suddenly covered her mouth….

Manvi:- sorry sorry sorry kiddos… appki mamma ko aise bolna nahi chahiye tha!!!!

She placed her hand on her tummy and caressed it.

Manvi:- kiddos….. Aapke papa bilkul ache nahi hai….dekho toh girlfriend kya aa gayi…. aap logo ko bhul hi gaye…… ek ghante se hum log yahan bhook se tadap rahe hai aur woh waha romance kar rahe hai…..….. chodo hum uss idiot vadhera ki baat kyu kar rahe hai…..

Aap log jaldi se aa jao phir hum bohot masti karenge….. aur aap ke papa ko hamare team mein kabhi nahi lenge…… jane do unko apni Aaria madam ke saath…. Hume unki koi jaroorath nahi hai… (Pouting)

And don't worry….Mamma aap ke saath hamesha rahegi. Aur jab tum log iss duniya mein aaoge na… tab hum sab milkar aapke papa ka band bajayenge…. Deal???!!

She kissed her hand and kept on her tummy….

Manvi:- that's like my kids…..!!! I love u both!!!

Ayesha saw her talking with kids… she smiled looking at mother kids bonding from now on…..

She entered…..

Ayesha:- di… mein bhi aap logo ke team mein rahungi…. Ok??

Manvi:- okay!!!!

Manvi:- (looking down towards her tummy) dekho aab toh angel mausi bhi hum logo ke saath hai…. hum uss pervert vadhera ko nahi chodenge!!!!

(see ur angel aunty is also with us. now we will make his life a hell…)

Ayesha heard that name from manvi after long time.

Ayesha: - di…. aap Aaria se nahi milogi??

She is so beautiful. I must say virat has very good taste in girls…..

Manvi :- (fuming in anger) no Ayesha…. I m not interested….

Ayesha giggled looking at her di's angry face.

Ayesha:- I bet di…after meeting her u will be very happy!!!!

Manvi:- no angel…. I don't want to meet anyone!!!!!!!

Just then Virat came in with a cute little girl…. and pointed towards her saying something in her ears….

The girl came near her and sat on bed…..

Aaria:- hi… I m Aaria…!!!

And she kissed on Manvi's cheek….

Suddenly Manvi's face brightened with happiness…..

Ayesha:- see… I told u. u will be very happy meeting her!!!

Manvi:- (looking at virat) yeh Aaria hai??

Virat:- (crossing hands on his chest) haan… yeh Aaria hai… my nephew!!!

Manvi:- phir tumne mujhe pehle kyu nahi bola??

Virat:- tumne mauka kaha diya…….

Manvi:- maine thodi tumhara muh band kiya tha …. ??...

Virat:- magar tum….

Aaria:- chachu….Please…..

Aaria was Virat's 5 year old nephew. She was Arnav and khushi's daughter…..and as Ayesha said… she was indeed very beautiful like her mother…!!!

Aaria:- aap dono Jhagda mat karo. Jhagda karna toh bad manner hota hai na?? (She said pouting).

(Please don't fight. Fighting with anybody is bad manners na???)

Manvi:- aww… she is so sweet …..

And she pulled her in hug and kissed her chubby cheek…

Ayesha:- but di… aap keh rahi thi ki girls with the name Aaria are….

Manvi:- very beautiful…. That's what I meant that day…..

Virat:- I know!!! (raising brows)

Aab chalo khana khane…..

Aaria hold Ayesha's hand and they both moved out…. but manvi didn't get up….

Virat:- chalo manvi.. Aab tumhe kya written invitation du???

Manvi:- I m not hungry… tum jao….

Virat:- but my kids are…. So get up…..

Suddenly manvi shouted crying…..

Manvi:- no…. they are my kids.

Virat:- ok…. ur kids are hungry….. Now get up….

Manvi started crying more loudly….

Virat came near her placing his one hand on her cheek…

Virat:- aab kya hua??... Kyu ro rahi ho??

Manvi:- pata nahi….magar mujhe bohot rona aa raha hai….

Virat giggled looking at her and pulled her red nose…

Virat:- mood swings!!!!

Virat:- (wiping her tears) now stop crying and lets go downstairs. Everybody must be waiting for us….

Manvi:- u are very lucky virat!!!

Virat:- why??...because I have an annoying pregnant friend!!!

Suddenly a smile welled up on her lips….

Manvi:- u have a very loving family. They all really love u so much!!!

Virat:- ya…. They do….but if they get to know about us then all that love will turn into ashes!!!

My parents might look very loving and soft from outside but in actual they are very strict when it comes to doing mistakes. They don't forgive that person easily who makes mistake. They punish him very hard.

Manvi:- how will they punish u if they get to know about us…

Virat:- first of all mom will bury me alive …then Arnav bhai will shut down my company and dad will kick me out of family……

Manvi:- what!!!! Really??

Virat:- hard to believe but true!!!

Manvi:- phir toh hume bohot sambhal ke rehna padega….

Virat:- haan aur mostly mere bhabhi se… she can read our mind very easily.

Manvi:- tumhari family toh sach mein one piece hai tumhari tarah!!!

hey guys... i know u all are ready to throw chappals and tomatoes on me... and i am ready to take it...😆
sorry but surprise got postponded to next update...
even after such lame part... i m asking u all did u like it???😉
i hope it was worth reading...😳
Vaarya53 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dont wory shilpa...we love ur every update...it was such a cute one...loved aisha's and aravs fight...n virman to always r favourite...keep going girl!! N plz try to give next update asap...ur story in here is the only one right now for which i keep looking for updates in the midnight also...;)
LV88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome...
loving more and more...
continue soon...
-GayathriK- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congo shongos shilpa for the 2nd thread!!!! 🥳🥳
And now the update! Aww u wrote the whole thing again!! Thank you soo much for writing it again this fast!! 😃 
So now the Vadhera family is here! Ohh i am sooo excited for their reaction to the whole thing now! Someone please control me!!! Eee!!! 😆 
Hope everything turns out to be good! Aww i am loving this mother kids bond very much!! It was so cute to see maanvi talking to the babies and virat's concern for them! 
Aarav and ayesha are a replica of virman arent they! They fight a lot and their fights are a treat to read about!! 
As usual the only thing that came to my mind when the update got over: agla update kab hai?? 😆
My greedy mind! 😛 Ok take your own time! And do save it after u write! 
And thnx for the pm! -- KKB 😉
sanjana24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update. plzzz update soon
sweetyyyyyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
1st of al sorry dear for late reply😔  I was too much busy in my work...then
Congrats for second thread😊...

n abt the updates I read last three parts n that are as usual awesome...keep it up n pm me...😊

LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow yaar too good loved itt..
Pleasee continue soon..
Thanks for the PM...
Cant wait for your next update and PM...
But i miss Viren and Jeevika in the story...
say_cheese thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res
hahaha these both sisters. r too much. poor virat n vadhera !!
totally enjoyed such a fab n long update ... n thnx to introduce ArShi in the story. .. i hav feeling that they r going to play a vital role in Virman relationship esp. Khushi...
thnx 4 the pm btw !
do cont. soon Edited by say_cheese - 11 years ago
Bhabani90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for da new thread.. Update was awsum n cnt wait for da nxt as u mntnd b4 dat da family will act cupid. Lud aaria nd pls update vry soon.
_Virman_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
congrats on a new thread
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Arnav and khushi in here 
looks like khushi is going to be the first one to know
Wow loved all the Virman scenes  
continue soon 
thanks for the pm