Posted: 11 years ago
this is an improved version😛 of the latest promo of parvarissh 18-20 th feb 😉

*Viewbie's Note: Edited the Sony video links since its not allowed to be posted on IF

Court Room Drama🤣
 judge ( from adalat show😳 )😆, the kidnappers😛😆, mahesh ka gunda party😛🤣  , the lawyers(arundhati,raghav n another male lawyer )😉, policewallas n the new police walla😉 , ahuja family n ahluwalia family  😉n raavi 😆 (but no ginny raashi or sunny😲 )
 but where is 😛mahesh babu😆😛 lagta hain 🤣🤣dum laga😛 ke bhaag gaya 🤣🤣

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 11 years ago
So, atlast they are in the court room.😲
Let's see how it goes.😛
BTW, you mentioned Ahuja's, Ahluwalia's and mentioned Raavi alag se. Aisa kyun?😆 Raavi Ahujas main nahi aati?🤣
No chhota bachcha party, because Court room main bachhon ka koi kaam nahi... So, I think it's a wise call.😛Anyways, thanks for sharing.😃Edited by AhsaanBaig94 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

So, atlast they are in the court room.😲
Let's see how it goes.😛
BTW, you mentioned Ahuja's, Ahluwalia's and mentioned Raavi alag se. Aisa kyun?😆 Raavi Ahujas main nahi aati?🤣
No chhota bachcha party, because Court room main bachhon ka koi kaam nahi... So, I think it's a wise call.😛Anyways, thanks for sharing.😃

haan coutroom drama 😆😳
waise bhi raavi 😆toh 😛alien planet 🤣🤣se belong karti 😆
 yup no baccha party in court  its ok😛

Do you know any such planet? Kyunke agar aisa koi planet hua, toh wahat laakhon Raavis hongi.😲🤢 Aur unka kya haal hoga.🤣
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

Do you know any such planet? Kyunke agar aisa koi planet hua, toh wahat laakhon Raavis hongi.😲🤢 Aur unka kya haal hoga.🤣

🤣🤣pata🤣n nahi unka kya haal hoga😛🤣 🤣haan ek baat toh saachi hain🤣🤣 ki raavi😆 aur jeet saluja🐷 🤣🤣ek khi 🤣planet seh honge🤣 🤣🤣
From the costumes...they are on the same day. Is it possible to have the case on court that soon? 😕
Link isn't proper, just links to the channel.

*Viewbie's Note: Edited the Sony video links since its not allowed to be posted on IF. Kindly refrain from doing so!Edited by -Ridzzi- - 11 years ago
Looks like it is gonna be an interesting week. Waiting.
Originally posted by Shwets1502

From the costumes...they are on the same day. Is it possible to have the case on court that soon? 😕

It's a show. 😉 But, since Raavi din't actually take back the case, and under such circumstances after the bail, maybe they put it on high priority. Also, the case of kidnapping was filed quite some time ago, when the kidnappers were first arrested.
^Agree its a show😆 High expectations from the track...thats why😊

Yesterday only they have hired a lawyer and she has filed papers. I am sure it will take some time for the case to reach the court.