Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

bluelashes

IF-Sizzlerz

bluelashes

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged
PS : m just trying this ... i write lot of stories but this time i wanna try some thing new hope this input give me best output ...i felt like m giving some kind of exam ...really very nervous but thanks to kriti for encourage me ...this completely based on my life and on my imagination  ... what i am in reality ...its my journey ... with my IF friends , school friends then college friends ... and lots of problems ...*finger crossed*
today my result and last whole night i was awake ...because i know what gonna happen today ...i get up when mom call me in anger mode ... i choose simple churi daar suit for me and walk toward bathroom in lazy mode ...i really don't want to go ... why ? i don't want to go? ... ans is so simple because i know what is the result in advance ..i really worked hard ..like always ... but that one mistake ..is that really my mistake ...but i have to go for mom ...at last m and mom walk toward bus stop ... my heart set on race ... my mind thinking about only thing that is ... which she said to me gonna happen...if that thing happen than what m gonna do ... mean time m sweating very badly ... from last 30 min we waiting for bus on bus stop as m living in village so we have to walk 2 km to reach bus stop ...and here bus service is really very bad ...while standing on ...bus stop ...the one thing i want to do that is run away ... but i can't ... at last bus arrive and we hope in it ... during in my way i continuously look outside the green valleys looking beautiful ... children having fun ... playing with each other ... people doing there daily work ... and mom some where also know what gonna happen so mom chanting GOD name in her mind but today my mind not working ...i only want one thing that is ... hug my father tight share my worries my fear with him but he is not beside me present time ... i always want to stay with my papa but never got this chance ... and today i really need him ...a thin layer ready to flow out from my eyes ... but i blink them away...at last we reached ..bus stop in front of my school ...finally we enter in school campus ...first thing which i looked for that is my friend ... she has a habit that i love most that is a always keep smiling ... we both share a great bonding ...  she run toward me and hug tight "i know today what's coming for us but b strong m also with u '...whisper in my ear and patted my back ... then she greet my mom we both walk toward main hall while holding hand in hand ... whole class collect there  result only few students left ... off course me my friend suman and other is boys group our big enemy ... not exactly ... the reason i hate them that is  that group's main leader ... "like me" that what he said ... but i  don't  like him for me study is important ... they all r waiting for me ...to collect mt report card first ... because they also know what gonna happen ...but suman walk toward mam and collect her result ... after watching her result she gave me a big smile ..."i think she did it " i think ...she came toward me .."m waiting for u come out side ..."and she walk away ... now its my turn ... i look toward mom ...mom gave me a sure look  i took long breath and collect my result ... and that thing happen ...she is right ... my mom look over my report card ... then mom look toward me ...then mom ask mam .."i want to she her answer sheet" ...mom exclaimed ..."sorry mam i know its impossible after all she is brilliant student but her homeroom teacher is not ready to show us aroma's answer sheet we all try our best we can't do nothing .." mam replied helplessly ..."but '... i stop my mom ... because i know my home room teacher  she is really very ..stubborn ...the thing she told me a few months ago she did it ... i walk out from class i was completely blank at that time mom follow me  but before exit i look back in hall and give a warm smile to my enemy gang its first time when i smile ...while looking ta them ...out side suman waiting for me ... "hey u passed na "..."nah because i also stand with  u against our home room teacher at that time "...and she laugh hard ..."she we stand with truth and this is what we get in result ...u know this world is really very cruel but its k ... ok need to goo after all my parents waiting for me they gonna wel come me with juttas ans chapple"...and she again hug me a drop of tear escape from her eye and i can feel this ..."gonna miss u'..last thing that she told me and she walk away but i completely blank no expression this all just because of ...because she is my friend and today she is suffering just because of me my whole life m gonna suffer from this guilt ...m gonna regret that moment when i stand against my homeroom tacher...my one year 365 days ...just ...every thing finished m fail ... mom help me to sit on near by bench ..."i know u work really very hard ...i believe ...u baby so don't cry me ur father ...ur brother always there for u "...i smiled faintly ...and start walking mom follow me ... i did't dare to look back at school building ... i just walk away ... in bus i only looking out side ...smiling face of peoples ... having fun ... worry lines completely visible on my mom's face ... "suicide no m not gonna do this ... m gonna show my home room teacher that i am a brilliant student and i always stand with truth ..." ...our whole journey is silent ...i control my self ... i really don't want to cry but ... my one year ...whole year i work hard ... i study hard whole night but what i got fail ...my whole family console my papa also call me i know he also want to sit beside me but ...he far far away from me ... but he call me and talk to m almost three hours ...finally i decide that tomorrow m going to another school for admission but some where in my hart i want to cry hard ... a want to b alone i decide to become a new aroma ... but still m sitting in my room ...a thin layer form in my eyes ... "what was my mistake " *sniff*

Edited by aroma.arsha - 16 February 2013 at 3:21am

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

poojavj06TheFoold3iansroshnithedivagrungta11sharuKRarsha.kriyaanshpriyankah07Miss_wannabe-FrozenRain-shivi_reylovercool_star14d3fan4evaJahnavi_KRASGayatriJethaniMOON_ARSHALuvAly_KriYanshanniemathiaskrzona_malikArtistic_Stroke-Girlz-Rule-KUSHA14starsanjana..Roop..--Shukti--yogini64Himu_arshaKanchi..aishasullyDewdrops.ShaKunSanskritiSsumimitaRadiance.CookieliciousBorn2Dancekuhu_Arshaluv_arshadancersqueenlovely7010crazyskychand91KriShaReYamSuni1986nature2-Ocean.eyes-aishu3003

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IF incident" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Devil_kriti

IF-Sizzlerz

Devil_kriti

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
res Smile
unres

aro its awesome yaar
u potray all ur emotions so well
loved it...

hey tell me one is this story related to that ********** stalker of urs 

Edited by Kriti_rox - 16 February 2013 at 7:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bluelashes

-Directioner-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Directioner-

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
res

Suni1986

IF-Sizzlerz

Suni1986

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged

aroma this was superb update
truly yar
u portray all ur emotions so smoothly wow yar
u stand for truth thats more imp bt ur teacher take such way, it was a wrong
u lost ur whole year bt stil u stand for urself nd spread positive aroma around u
fab yar

Edited by Suni1986 - 17 February 2013 at 7:36pm

enrique

IF-Rockerz

enrique

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
res

Born2Dance

IF-Sizzlerz

Born2Dance

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Res
M so freaking late
Ihu

KUSHA14

IF-Rockerz

KUSHA14

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 2:55am | IP Logged
res.
unres.
di ap izke liye dur rai thi.???
u mad kya...???
itz just awesum
no words to describe it..
realy luved it wen ur frnd cme and hugged you...
update ws very touchy...
and by the name IF INCIDENT..meko apne IF member banne ke incidnt ki yaad aa gai..
update was fab..
and ap FAIL kese..??
knsa truth ??

Edited by KUSHA14 - 16 February 2013 at 3:23am

bluelashes

KUSHA14

IF-Rockerz

KUSHA14

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 2:57am | IP Logged
and izka update toh JALDI chahye...
jaldi update krna...

Edited by KUSHA14 - 16 February 2013 at 3:26am

bluelashes

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.