Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Spiderman, tum phir se meri help karne aa gaye !!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

-...mohini...-

IF-Stunnerz

-...mohini...-

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged
i dont think mohan will come to know of navika's true identity now...
but yes definetely he'll help her...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arijit.biswaskresham

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Spiderman, tum phir se meri help karne aa gaye !!! (Page 3)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JumanaLoveKunal

Goldie

JumanaLoveKunal

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 5:34am | IP Logged

Hope Spiderman phir apni Chawanni ki help kare... Day Dreaming Realy want MN Magic BACK Embarrassed

naina2010

IF-Dazzler

naina2010

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Wow! such a nice post. Thank you. Yes Mohan should rescue her chavanni. How can i forget spiderman who always steps forward whenever his chavanni is in trouble. Tho ab kaise peeche rahega.

It will be awesome to see this in our NBT next episodes now. I hope CVs understand what we like to see now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2

swavai2

Goldie

swavai2

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
I hope Mohan goes to save her and indeed saves her without knowing that she is his Chawanni. On the way back as he is travelling with Navika, she ends up disclosing it. I would love to see a surprised, stumped Mohan, who is also in a shock that it is his chawanni who spited venom against Sautela Baap.

I wonder if we are getting this disclosure at this time or not.

For, Navika being rescued by Mohan and then she is dropped home by Beera is possible as well. Navika would continue to not disclose her identity as she wants to know more about Mohan and Mohan has not even bothered to find the name of the person he is going to rescue. This fits Mohan well and that keeps the suspense in tact.

But I would love to see the Mohan - Navika magic as Spiderman and his Chawanni Season 2.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arijit.biswasasmi279naina2010kresham

kresham

IF-Rockerz

kresham

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swavai2

I wonder if we are getting this disclosure at this time or not.

For, Navika being rescued by Mohan and then she is dropped home by Beera is possible as well. Navika would continue to not disclose her identity as she wants to know more about Mohan and Mohan has not even bothered to find the name of the person he is going to rescue. This fits Mohan well and that keeps the suspense in tact.

But I would love to see the Mohan - Navika magic as Spiderman and his Chawanni Season 2.
Thumbs Up

shivangi838

IF-Rockerz

shivangi838

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
I also hope dat mohan goes 2 rescue her yaar. i wud love to see an emotional scene b/w chawanni and his spiderman.SmileEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naina2010monusumi

kunakshafan26

IF-Rockerz

kunakshafan26

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
KASH AISA HO

monusumi

IF-Dazzler

monusumi

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
mai kuch aisa soch rahi hu ki mohan jab bachane jayega toh navika thodi unconcious hogi aur behosh hote hote mohan ko dekh ke bolegi spiderman tum phir meri madad karne aagaye n mohan get shocked to hear that i cant write mohan's reaction in words here but it will be treat to watchDay Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.