Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misty85 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I hope this happens... Mohan still doesn't know about her identity... but whether he knows or not... I hope he helps her out... & I want Navika to loose some important evidence... otherwise she won't know the pain through which Mohan went through. 
meghan27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ya sure Spiderman be always with her chavani to help her at danger.
zehra-pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
coming week will give us all our answers. daddaji abt to win election in two days and before that in time navika's sting will expose him and also mohan navika will come to know that daddaji is behind kidnapping scam and against talaash. i hope navika successfully does sting and mohan saves her this time like he always did. abt mohan coming to know navika's real identity if it happens it will be gr8 but lets see
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: --MI--

kahi tommy    phas na  jaye  aur monuva k o bachane  jana  padhe  tommy pain bahut focus tha  TWO EPISODE MAIN 

Tab toh mazaa ayega. Funny tommy ke saath monu ka scene hoga. Donon sweeties๐Ÿ˜†
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i dont think mohan will come to know of navika's true identity now...
but yes definetely he'll help her...
JumanaLoveKunal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hope Spiderman phir apni Chawanni ki help kare...  Realy want MN Magic BACK ๐Ÿ˜ณ

naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow! such a nice post. Thank you. Yes Mohan should rescue her chavanni. How can i forget spiderman who always steps forward whenever his chavanni is in trouble. Tho ab kaise peeche rahega.

It will be awesome to see this in our NBT next episodes now. I hope CVs understand what we like to see now.
swavai2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope Mohan goes to save her and indeed saves her without knowing that she is his Chawanni. On the way back as he is travelling with Navika, she ends up disclosing it. I would love to see a surprised, stumped Mohan, who is also in a shock that it is his chawanni who spited venom against Sautela Baap.

I wonder if we are getting this disclosure at this time or not.

For, Navika being rescued by Mohan and then she is dropped home by Beera is possible as well. Navika would continue to not disclose her identity as she wants to know more about Mohan and Mohan has not even bothered to find the name of the person he is going to rescue. This fits Mohan well and that keeps the suspense in tact.

But I would love to see the Mohan - Navika magic as Spiderman and his Chawanni Season 2.
kresham thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: swavai2

I wonder if we are getting this disclosure at this time or not.

For, Navika being rescued by Mohan and then she is dropped home by Beera is possible as well. Navika would continue to not disclose her identity as she wants to know more about Mohan and Mohan has not even bothered to find the name of the person he is going to rescue. This fits Mohan well and that keeps the suspense in tact.

But I would love to see the Mohan - Navika magic as Spiderman and his Chawanni Season 2.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I also hope dat mohan goes 2 rescue her yaar. i wud love to see an emotional scene b/w chawanni and his spiderman.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ณ