Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alu- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
She was amazing today :)
Hope she gets good roles and continues with her powerful actingEdited by Alzzzzz - 10 years ago
Coffeegirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Also, the chemistry between Fawad & Sanam is adorable..and Sanam's character is a pretty headstrong character which I personally have loved overall.

I love characters like Kashaf. Indian drama's tend to have characters that are flawless which is not what real life is about, no one is perfect and we do get the occasional headstrong people who are nice but just have different opinions. This makes us people identify with the characters and get something meaningful out rather than just daydream. I love how realistic pakistani drama's are :D

And also they are realistic because I have exactly the same views as Kashaf, although my father didn't leave us because we were girls ...he never really showed that love and so we missed out on it just like Kashaf and because of that I have lost hope in marriage and this show kind of allows me to explore what would happen as if Kasaf is me :D
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: salvatore-nina

Thanks for the information! They do have fantastic chemistry and this is coming from a person who saw like four scenes and mostly gifs people have been using 😆 but they do look so adorable together. I noticed from the first few scenes I saw on YT that she is pretty headstrong. How are the female leads of most other Pakistani serials? I have never watched them so I'm curious. 

Majority if the female actresses in Pakistan really great. Apart from Sanam Saeed, a lot of the younger actresses today have accomplished so much in a short span of time. If you need more shows to watch, whenever, feel free to ask so we can let you know..and you can see for yourself! 
minakrish thumbnail
I love Sanam Saeed ❤️

She is a brilliant actress! 😊
abdul1985 thumbnail
i dont know why producers and directors are ignoring her bcz shez not getting much attention from them as she deserve.
Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
sanam's growth as an actress z amazing