Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gunjan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Aish looks pretty and Aradhaya looks super-adorable! Like mother like daughter. 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Why are they all tagging along?
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
According to mid-day, Aish-Abhi-Aradhaya showed up to meet Jaya B's mom who lives in Bhopal.

Aaradhya meets grandmum Jaya's folk in Bhopal

Big B flies Aaradhya to Bhopal to greet her ailing great grandmother Indira Bhaduri

MUMBAI
Asira Tarannum

On his recent trip to Bhopal, Amitabh Bachchan had a special treat lined up for his granddaughter Aaradhya. He hired a chartered flight on Thursday to ferry Beti B to Jaya's hometown. Aaradhya met her grandmum's folk who reside in the City of Lakes.

A source says, "Bachchanji is in Bhopal to shoot for Prakash Jha's next. Along with Abhishek, Ash and Aaradhya, he reached the city around noon and went straight to Ansal Apartments where Jaya's ailing mother Indira Bhaduri stays." Jaya however was not accompanying them.

Post the trip, Junior B, Ash and Aaradhya took the chartered flight back to Mumbai the same evening.

Big B's timetable
Bachchan preferred to stick to a light dinner with dal soup. He hit the gym yesterday morning at 6.30 and left for Bisenkhedi for the shoot. The first shot of the film started with an agitation sequence with Ajay Devgn and Kareena Kapoor. 

Silent85 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes they were there to meet Jaya Bachchan's mother, they came back the same day while Amitabh stayed for the shoot. BigB posted it on his blog, so no they were not there to visit Amitabh but Jaya mother who livs in Bhopal.

Here are some more pictures of the adorable Aaradhya. 

Edited by Silent85 - 11 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Bachchan family is spending a lot on PR these days. I see a random article everyday on Abhishek on TOI. At times on Big B or Ash too. Then that charity PC they had few days back. Now more pictures of Ash-Abhi-Aru coming out Big B's mother-in-law's home. All the PR reminds me of Ameesha Patel's articles on Mid-day every other day. Edited by -ksh- - 11 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ah this makes sense. I was wondering why the little kiddo was tortured just to visit Big B

Little B is so adorable!!
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So cute family 😉
Aishwarya looks so happy cute with her baby. Aaradhya is getting so big, love her cheeks adorable.
pakeezah thumbnail
nice family

and ash is looking so gorgeous..i cant believe it
Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
aah so they were there for that. The article i read just said that they were visiting AB sr who was shooting in bhopal. I'll update the first page
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Beautiful Mummy and Cute Daughter.