Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shubhi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Congrats for new thread..
Awesome update
Loved their conversation abt southIndians...
N anjali...
😡
Hate her...
LeenaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Waoh!! what was that!?! :D

Man i  tell ya... when things get revealed .. we gonna have a lot if scenes to visit!

Anjali was at her vile best!! surprised abt Shyam's aloofness...  well why do we need a 'Shyam' when his wife is filling up for it? he he he

Sami khushi ... way to go girls!! 

oh Farhan ... is my fav ... love his easy moving nature... 

ohh and loved the looks shared by Farhan and Arnav when their girls were at their fiery best... he he he 

okie... now we wait for NK track?!? there are so many things getting added onto this FF now.. while i still wait for some closures... whatever for all you know the newer tracks may stir up and bring the deep settled secrets to the surface!! 

already waiting for the next update Kalyani!! 

Thanks for the update!!

~Leena 

IronButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What is wrong with Anjali =/
ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congratzz for the new thread! Im from chennsi so i loved this update even more than im supposed to be
crazymg.04 thumbnail
First of all congratulations for the new thread👏
Coming back to the update...never have i been so curious to read an update than this one😛POL is the best FF i have ever read😳😳
Awww...its so embarassing to feel all flustered...and i totally feel for khushi...Arnav baby on the other hand is so composed n yet we know how we wants to shed that composed look😃
Anjali is just a pain in the neck...actually ass.Ask someone to ruin a good moment and there we have her with her biased attitude...Sami and Khushi replied back well👏👏👏Like Arnav and Farhaan I am too proud of both the fiesty girlfriends😆
When Akaash offered to drop Khushi and mention how NK and Khushi pair would be gud i waited to read Arnav reactions...well his expressions were worth it...all possessive and jealous 😉😉😉
"Garden...now"...😳now Kalyani how can you be so torturing...leaving us cliffhangers at this point...now i cant wait for another update soon already counting the days😉😉😉I
I hope  Khushi just takes out all her revenge(in the most passionate way ...u know) on Arnav for making her feel so restless...will be waiting ...waiting ...waiting for their chemistry in the garden(with no interruption plzz)...Kalyaani please relieve us of this torture soon😭😭
jahnvi.luvs.ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
so just read chap 66C and 66D...loved it...poor khushi...arnav's one glance and she is all muddled up...seriously and arnav behaving oh-so-calmly...whats wrong with anjali...she tries to be so-sophisticated and classy when she is none...arghh i hate her...how can she talk with anyone like this...loved the update...thanks  :)
TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Firstly, I am proud to be a South Indian too! :) Heheh :D

Secondly Cheers for thread 6 darling!! And my my this was a steamy update with regards to ladies almost puffing out from their ears if not for timely help n interventions from Farhan and Akash!

Why all the sudden fights now that too with base of religion and birth place involved??

I'm sure this is to highlight that once ArShi's relationship is in the open Mrs Jha will not like it n be a barrier and ofcourse in this Ff she herself is not true to her family esp husband!! Hmm

So twists start here!! And then that concern in his eyes mixed with desire but I'm glad she came around and now they are alone! His patience was tested enough now let's see how he reacts!

Cheers
sslmay11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was a good one..with subtle passion at the end...god, why anjali has such a tongue??? She irritates a lot ...Shyam atleast made some attempt to stop her...I really wonder what sort of couple are they???? Now arnav and Khushi alone in the garden what's up?????
mrin0709 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats on the new thread!!!

Fantabulous update... But i think khushi needs to tell arnav abt her biological father before any complications and misunderstandings arise
roseycheek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fab update. Wonder if arnav will bring up NK topic once he is done his current mission ;)