Sasural Simar Ka

stupid naina is coming bck again with new look (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

....Melissa....

Goldie

....Melissa....

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetam4

hate her chacracter AngryAngry
i donno how long they r gonna drag her in the show ?? its a real pain for all of us .. khushi was much better .. may be she will join sid'd family business and try ti get close to him .. sid will have guilty feeling and may not be able to get close to roli .. hope they dont make naina pregnant and rolis sacrifice starts ..since avika is on a break .. not sure if roli will leave sid after knowing the truth.. and the bw family may think of getting sid married to that stupid naina AngryAngry
if such a track is coming am literally done with the show forever

i agree @preet as long as sid has guily feeling he won't be able to get close to roli. i am sure cvs will make naina pregnant. or naina may say she is pregnant so that she can get sid. its typical in every serial in this kind of situation.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "stupid naina is coming bck again with new look (Page 2)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

....Melissa....

Goldie

....Melissa....

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wamavasant

i donno how long they r gonna drag her in the show ?? its a real pain for all of us .. khushi was much better .. may be she will join sid'd family business and try ti get close to him .. sid will have guilty feeling and may not be able to get close to roli .. hope they dont make naina pregnant and rolis sacrifice starts ..since avika is on a break .. not sure if roli will leave sid after knowing the truth.. and the bw family may think of getting sid married to that stupid naina AngryAngry
hey dear roli will not leave sid never and about avika on leave manish tweeted that avika is out of station but they are shooting with her body double this track will be interesting only if they don't get sid and naina married otherwise if this track started then we will see the end of naina no more naina paina and only rosid and if shoib doesn't leave then premar also

but shrija avika is gonna take a break in march for her exams. the reason why she is out of town now is cos of her movie or something. so i am sure roli will leave sid after knowing the truth due to avika exam. during this time naina will come and say she is pregnant, and sid and bh family out of guilty will agree to the marriage. when will we get our rosid back.

Edited by Sandralong - 15 February 2013 at 11:30pm

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandralong

i agree @preet as long as sid has guily feeling he won't be able to get close to roli. i am sure cvs will make naina pregnant. or naina may say she is pregnant so that she can get sid. its typical in every serial in this kind of situation.
i agree but as per now he has lost his guilty feelings and his expressions were like he was in fool mood to do beat veeru like dog and he did lol i wish veeru ka kya hoga waise bhi kushi roli ki frying pan mein hoti hai and now veeru in sid's frying pan ye dono husband wife kisi gunde se kum nahi hai

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

hey dear roli will not leave sid never and about avika on leave manish tweeted that avika is out of station but they are shooting with her body double this track will be interesting only if they don't get sid and naina married otherwise if this track started then we will see the end of naina no more naina paina and only rosid and if shoib doesn't leave then premar also

but shrija avika is gonna take a break in march for her exams. the reason why she is out of town now is cos of her movie or something. so i am sure roli will leave sid after knowing the truth due to avika exam. during this time naina will come and say she is pregnant, and sid and bh family out of guilty will agree to the marriage. when will we get our rosid back.
lokl sandra first off all i think u ll soon turn a senior member and about avika lets see what happens i m also ??????????
lolo and naina is full Censored in my mind

....Melissa....

Goldie

....Melissa....

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

i agree but as per now he has lost his guilty feelings and his expressions were like he was in fool mood to do beat veeru like dog and he did lol i wish veeru ka kya hoga waise bhi kushi roli ki frying pan mein hoti hai and now veeru in sid's frying pan ye dono husband wife kisi gunde se kum nahi hai

i am pretty sure naina blackmailing will start soon. she may even ask sid to get her a job at his family business to be quiet. but her ulterior motive is to get close to sid. thats why new look. she may even true to seduce sid again. so sid will feel guilty whenever he tries to get close to roli. poor sid he cant even spent some alone time with his wife. whenever they r alne he will get the reminisce of that kaali raath where he got raped.

Edited by Sandralong - 15 February 2013 at 11:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Saheba-

preetam4

preetam4

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

i am pretty sure naina blackmailing will start soon. she may even ask sid to get her a job at his family business to be quiet. but her ulterior motive is to get close to sid. thats why new look. she may even true to seduce sid again. so sid will feel guilty.
the moment sid sees naina he will feel guitly and theat stupid lady will do more things to make him feel guilty ..once sid tells her that he still loves roli  guess naianna character will chancg to negative for sure , then blackmailing will start .. if roli comes to know the truth she will sacrifice her life .. again torture for roli .. cvcs have officically made roli as the lead thats y they have started giving full shift to roli sid , and full sufferrins to roli .. hope they dont make naian role full fledged as khushis .. if they do so .. am sure the ratings will hit rock bottom

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

....Melissa....-Saheba-

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

i am pretty sure naina blackmailing will start soon. she may even ask sid to get her a job at his family business to be quiet. but her ulterior motive is to get close to sid. thats why new look. she may even true to seduce sid again. so sid will feel guilty whenever he tries to get close to roli. he will get the reminisce of that kaali raath where he got raped.
agree sandra but u know what no blackmailings work on sid if she did that than she is a fool and will be caught and i think she will keep her good girl image the only thing that can take her close to sid and with that is the pregnancy but this time if roli finds the truth it would be worst for nainaWink 

....Melissa....

Goldie

....Melissa....

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

i am pretty sure naina blackmailing will start soon. she may even ask sid to get her a job at his family business to be quiet. but her ulterior motive is to get close to sid. thats why new look. she may even true to seduce sid again. so sid will feel guilty.
the moment sid sees naina he will feel guitly and theat stupid lady will do more things to make him feel guilty ..once sid tells her that he still loves roli  guess naianna character will chancg to negative for sure , then blackmailing will start .. if roli comes to know the truth she will sacrifice her life .. again torture for roli .. cvcs have officically made roli as the lead thats y they have started giving full shift to roli sid , and full sufferrins to roli .. hope they dont make naian role full fledged as khushis .. if they do so .. am sure the ratings will hit rock bottom

cvs wont make naina main villain. khushi is the main villain and will always be. she is the permanent villain of the show. khushi is there to the very end of the show. naina is gonna be like veeru. atleast people like to see veeru and he is a great actor. but this naina i don't know what she is doing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Saheba-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top