stupid naina is coming bck again with new look

Posted: 11 years ago
couldn't let rosid be happy for one moment. ugly bitch naina is back. check out sanas new tweet. it has a photo of her new look. why r the cvs giving her more screen space. the public doesnt like her. no wonder prem is quitting the show.Edited by Sandralong - 11 years ago

Oh god when is this naina going to leave our ROSID and what she is coming back with a new look😲

really this CV don't let ROSID FANS to be happy for a minute also, as we all ROSID FANS were happy for their reunion but now again that naina paina is coming. I really kill her if she create any problems in our ROSID life.
i hate u naina just go away u ********😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
OH GOD I can't believe this!!!!😑Just get this stupid girl out of here, I'd rather watch Veeru and even Khushi than her!!!
Originally posted by napu

Oh god when is this naina going to leave our ROSID and what she is coming back with a new look😲

really this CV don't let ROSID FANS to be happy for a minute also, as we all ROSID FANS were happy for their reunion but now again that naina paina is coming. I really kill her if she create any problems in our ROSID life.
i hate u naina just go away u ********😑

yeap, no glasses, new style hair, new style salwar kammez. i think she is trying to seduce sid again.
hate this rapist naina so much why cant she go away for like 1 minute...hate her so much...😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘. i hope she dies. 
Originally posted by Sandralong

couldn't let rosid be happy for one moment. ugly bitch naina is back. check out sanas new tweet. it has a photo of her new look. why r the cvs giving her more screen space. the public doesnt like her.
what is this i also checked but i would say now nothing will workn instead of her crap plan as now sid will be back to his old business i guess and will spent time with roli and that f*****g rapist b***h can never digest that lol who was that who like her pics she looked super behen ji even behenji's are better than her and about roli even if she wheres a bad cloth that is not even a 1% in looks than also she looks gorgeous and simple and i love her simplicity and u naina paina now whatever u do how many looks u change we are .also here and cv's are also here and we will see how u match roli u can never match our roli and definitely now sid will not see u at all as his roli is back and now this will make that double battery zero power jelouse and then she will enter rosid life create misunderstanding
oh god i want a track like this naina and sid marriage happening for saving families respect in society andthen roli will give naina water or some drink and after naina drinks and then roli comes in her sherni avatar and says i have mixed poison in yiour drink if u want to be alive tghhen tell the truth i ll take u to hospital if not then die i ll never except any other girl in sid ji's life and i have no problem in going jail so i can kill u so plz u have 15 minutes and time starts now tell truth in 5 minutes and we wikll be in hospital and u will be saved if not then die and naina no one will save u here and everyone quite and then she says all truth what happened that night and then everyone shocked she gets fainted but after few seconds only she wakes and says i m alive and roli said u idiot i have just mixed acidity pill in drink and some other medicines which lead to pain in throat and naina u are fooled your truth has come lol that would be so funnyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and after that i want veeru back as srk type obsessed lover of movie dar and scares tge hell out af roli and sid and veeru's fight sequence if this track ever happens this veeru one then i want roli to be shown about 5 to 6 months pregnant as it will increase the drama pain and anger as well as sid's caring sid when his loving wife is pregnant 
Originally posted by wamavasant

what is this i also checked but i would say now nothing will workn instead of her crap plan as now sid will be back to his old business i guess and will spent time with roli and that f*****g rapist b***h can never digest that lol who was that who like her pics she looked super behen ji even behenji's are better than her and about roli even if she wheres a bad cloth that is not even a 1% in looks than also she looks gorgeous and simple and i love her simplicity and u naina paina now whatever u do how many looks u change we are .also here and cv's are also here and we will see how u match roli u can never match our roli and definitely now sid will not see u at all as his roli is back and now this will make that double battery zero power jelouse and then she will enter rosid life create misunderstanding
oh god i want a track like this naina and sid marriage happening for saving families respect in society andthen roli will give naina water or some drink and after naina drinks and then roli comes in her sherni avatar and says i have mixed poison in yiour drink if u want to be alive tghhen tell the truth i ll take u to hospital if not then die i ll never except any other girl in sid ji's life and i have no problem in going jail so i can kill u so plz u have 15 minutes and time starts now tell truth in 5 minutes and we wikll be in hospital and u will be saved if not then die and naina no one will save u here and everyone quite and then she says all truth what happened that night and then everyone shocked she gets fainted but after few seconds only she wakes and says i m alive and roli said u idiot i have just mixed acidity pill in drink and some other medicines which lead to pain in throat and naina u are fooled your truth has come lol that would be so funnyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and after that i want veeru back as srk type obsessed lover of movie dar and scares tge hell out af roli and sid and veeru's fight sequence if this track ever happens this veeru one then i want roli to be shown about 5 to 6 months pregnant as it will increase the drama pain and anger as well as sid's caring sid when his loving wife is pregnant 

i like ur idea shrija, i also want a track where veeru as an obsessed lover kidnaps roli or rosid baby. then our sid comes beat the shit out of veeru again and rescues his wife and kid. i hope this naina track ends soon too much torture. i will welcome khushi or veeru with open hands but not this bitch naina. i hope she dies just as anisha died.

i was laughing at the comments about her dress.πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† so ugly just like her face.
Edited by Sandralong - 11 years ago
hate her chacracter 😑😑
i donno how long they r gonna drag her in the show ?? its a real pain for all of us .. khushi was much better .. may be she will join sid'd family business and try ti get close to him .. sid will have guilty feeling and may not be able to get close to roli .. hope they dont make naina pregnant and rolis sacrifice starts ..since avika is on a break .. not sure if roli will leave sid after knowing the truth.. and the bw family may think of getting sid married to that stupid naina 😑😑
if such a track is coming am literally done with the show forever
Originally posted by preetam4

hate her chacracter 😑😑
i donno how long they r gonna drag her in the show ?? its a real pain for all of us .. khushi was much better .. may be she will join sid'd family business and try ti get close to him .. sid will have guilty feeling and may not be able to get close to roli .. hope they dont make naina pregnant and rolis sacrifice starts ..since avika is on a break .. not sure if roli will leave sid after knowing the truth.. and the bw family may think of getting sid married to that stupid naina 😑😑
hey dear roli will not leave sid never and about avika on leave manish tweeted that avika is out of station but they are shooting with her body double this track will be interesting only if they don't get sid and naina married otherwise if this track started then we will see the end of naina no more naina paina and only rosid and if shoib doesn't leave then premar also
Originally posted by preetam4

hate her chacracter 😑😑

i agree @preet as long as sid has guily feeling he won't be able to get close to roli. i am sure cvs will make naina pregnant. or naina may say she is pregnant so that she can get sid. its typical in every serial in this kind of situation.
Originally posted by wamavasant

hey dear roli will not leave sid never and about avika on leave manish tweeted that avika is out of station but they are shooting with her body double this track will be interesting only if they don't get sid and naina married otherwise if this track started then we will see the end of naina no more naina paina and only rosid and if shoib doesn't leave then premar also

but shrija avika is gonna take a break in march for her exams. the reason why she is out of town now is cos of her movie or something. so i am sure roli will leave sid after knowing the truth due to avika exam. during this time naina will come and say she is pregnant, and sid and bh family out of guilty will agree to the marriage. when will we get our rosid back.
Edited by Sandralong - 11 years ago