Page 1 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

ash_jodhaakbar

IF-Sizzlerz

ash_jodhaakbar

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
My favourtie past time is to watch NiShal ivs!
Whenever i watch their ivs it like two  friends giivng ivs n not two actors or proffessionals

Seriously with  no  fan air or celeb air NiShal are just humble n down to earth
They giv ivs for their fans and not for themselves
infront off d camera dey dont pretend to b sum1else

They are ,What they are!
u can call dem moody, but hello thats wat normal people are !
n they dont fake smiles just for attention! n thats wat i love  d most abt myy NiShal
they scold us wen we send dem gifts !LOL
they dont like we (teenagers) wasting our pocket money on dem!Embarrassed
totally care for their fans
they just want our love and nthing else
they are genuine n real ! n love their fans a lot thats why they actively post in vc 

and 1 more thing that makes NIsHAL IV watchable is der offscreen bond
indeed dey are true buddies totally comfy wid eachother 

nowonder its always a treat to watch Nishal be it onscreen or offscreen

Proud NiShalianTongue

p.s this post is just for nishal lovers bashers stay away

Edited by viratmanvi - 18 February 2013 at 12:58am

The following 123 member(s) liked the above post:

maria_05sadfacegirl123deepuhoneycrazy_ruchafanjeemanrocksdangerousgurlkingkaneMavi19IloveGiaamaneksandhyamay64nianehaDhashbliss_lifemedriveskyForevermeAmfrenzyJayneStarmerebinaMe_CrystalSheena_shonaMinoominnieAwesome5preeniaZafiPooSophieVirmanlonelymekinzcrazynishalsimmy7-Maanvi-chepnikki1211MadhuRishabhvgaaparulkinumamaian-Afshanscreen22--Lalz--jayprabulekharani_2kturnonthelightschandana123--Nia--jinakuarhifandebiGreen_chillesanu1989kateyessweetyyyyyyyHalkatJawaani-bloom-1lyf1luvdancezaira_virmananuvirAngelNiasilpasivanhalfbloodprincepreenavlanisha19abhilasha143sush90sreshta90X_LifevirmancrazeStella_8Dcherry9vajamahesiam-in-loveAashalovevirmanmunnihyderabadNiShal4Lifeavika26nrithyaokriyansh_tanyaSuareznida.swaronShreyALuVKushaLPriya_990kusharberrysusmita12cutiepie2244forever_youngluv_virman..Labyrinth..Malika-E-ZainJESNIAchandana.......sakshi_aditi..ManoBilli..jia123sagarsapphhireneha fan1kabeelisasandraJuhiDollalicemathroshreb-SweetGirl-ShivRajputkulsum_virman..Gowri...Yamin.-Sweetzo.Tuhi-__Aarti__Syed695dauntless.-GayathriK-shona_virmanpreetipc-Simz-crazyvirmanians|Persephone|hemameenurabzonedgepreetgurtispreadingsmileshrav_KTholicmeera.chaudhuri_keertu_MyTring-ashishiRoses-khushi-bonbon-Zehnaseeb

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "They are ,What they are *100 likes**" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-bonbon-

IF-Stunnerz

-bonbon-

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Kya post maraa hai twino? Me likes it Embarrassed They don't care who's watching, they're always just themselves...and as long as they're with each other, nothing else matters Day Dreaming

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

parulkinuanu1989silpasivanabhilasha143virmancrazemunnihyderabadkriyansh_tanyanrithyaojia123sagarsapphhire..Gowri..preetipcalicemathroshrebash_jodhaakbarRoses-khushiZehnaseeb

..Gowri..

IF-Rockerz

..Gowri..

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
@Ash : Thats a great post baby!!Hug

Yep.. It takes sum real guts to show their true selves in the IV's. Without being buttery, without pretending that they are all love & are the perfect humans on earth, They just be themselves.. The Original Nia & Kushal! LOL, its real hard to find celebs complaining of the heat & the long working hours wen mostly all of them do anything & evrything possible to get attention! Thats Y i love NiShal.. They are Nia & Kushal, the originals, Offscreen too! Love 'em fr standing out in the crowd!HeartDay Dreaming

Regards,
Gowri!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

parulkinuanu1989abhilasha143virmancrazesilpasivanmunnihyderabadSuarezsapphhirejia123sagarpreetipcalicemathash_jodhaakbar-bonbon-Zehnaseeb

shrav_KTholic

IF-Sizzlerz

shrav_KTholic

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Eeekkksss nishal ke upar postt...Day Dreaming Day Dreaming 

*drooling over them for some time*

okay now back to comment,what do i say about nishal??they are the beshtest celebs i have ever seen...there is truly no one like them...be it character wise,ya phir acting wise ,everything is perfect about them...

they are what they are-as you said...

they dont fake it for the camera...they are just themselves...

they ask us not to send materialistic gifts to them..they believe that hamare pyaar hi unke liye kaafi hain...hayeee kitne pyaare hain...

love nishal for the life time for the  celebs they are ,persons they are etc...

*a proud nishalian*

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

parulkinuanu1989abhilasha143virmancrazemunnihyderabadchandana.......jia123sagarsapphhirepreetipcalicemathash_jodhaakbar-bonbon-Zehnaseeb

virmancraze

virmancraze

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
aww such a cute post
n agree wid u!
dey are wat dey are !
kudoz for dis post ash

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abhilasha143chandana.......alicemathash_jodhaakbar

anu1989

anu1989

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Awesome Post Ash Hug

NiShal are the best thing that has happened to Indian Telly right now... Everyone shud take lessons from them abt how to be real & not fake/pretend on camera...

Agree with U on how we never feel that we are watching 2 actors giving an IV rather 2 BFFs who don't leave a chance to tease each other but at the same time know each other's value in their life..

P.S Thanks Sid Sir 4 giving us NiShal / VirMan without whom our world is just incomplete now & always will Smile

Proud to be NiShalian Cool

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

virmancrazeabhilasha143chandana.......sapphhireash_jodhaakbar

Suarez

Goldie

Suarez

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Awww...such a cute post !!!! True..it's a treat to watch their offscreen masti !! It certainly makes my day !!! They are just too adorable !! They are genuine ..humble n down to earth !! Best Buddies !! Love them !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abhilasha143ash_jodhaakbar

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Ash eeekkksss Hug

I never thought, that i would ever appreciate any celebs ever. as I am more of criticizing ones...

but NiShal's true and genuine and honest self before the audience captured all my attention..they are freaking straightforward, which comes as rude and arrogant... but I am like that..i know how my name is badnaam in real life for being moofat.. so Nishal being labelled as rude..i love it..because they are true to themselves and to us...

be it Kushal's opinion on the cricket match final or name change of cadburys or be it Nia's republic statement of she not being a proud Indian ..these statements do not fit in the cliched Star comments..  but if someone asks me a question like that..my answers would be the same..hence I feel a proxy connection with them.. they are like one of us.. sans all diplomacy 

admire and adore Nia and Kushal and NiShal

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

anu1989abhilasha143Suarezjia123sagarshona_virman..Gowri..preetipcalicemathrabzonedgeshrav_KTholicash_jodhaakbarZehnaseeb

Post Reply New Post

Go to top