Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai

How do you want Sona and Kanhaiyya's love story?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone,

As you all know, we are getting less romance between both Sona and Kanhaiyya at the moment. Its also a known fact that both of them have yet to consumate their wedding. Under which situation would you want this to happen? Any suggestions or idea?

I want more drama. Like Kanhaiyya getting serious in his job and a person wants to take revenge again Kanhaiyya for arresting him kidnaps Sona. That would be interesting to see how both Sona and Kanhaiyya earn for each another in that period and their love would grow. Kanhaiyya eventually saves her. Their love will be deeper after that and they can consummate their wedding Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Namzzkarsuh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How do you want Sona and Kanhaiyya's love story?" in Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Naughty Naughty si Visha...u should write an OS on it...hehe

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Good Idea Sonali, since we don't have one. I can perhaps try doing it Wink

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Why not. Since OS writers are presently missing from the forum. Its the duty of active members to do so

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged
I used to write but then stopped. Maybe should put my writing cap on again.

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Editor and chief ...Visha dhami

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-VishaD-

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.singh

Editor and chief ...Visha dhami

LOLLOL

rouble_lover

rouble_lover

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
I want their relation, respect and friendship to grow first! I want her hubby to NOT keep reminding her of that, but supporting her, loving her by respecting her need to do things her way, and gaining her respect and trust! Then, make it a love confession scene, rainy. Etc. cool bg music, then that! Marriage doesn't mean you gotta do it right away! They obviously did not know each other they well, if seems. So for a girl to give herself to a guy, takes time. She needs to get comfy with him first! Even tho she is, it will take more time. Him keeping on harping abt it, makes it seem and look cheap. No offense!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-VishaD-karsuh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.