Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Sahiba is the cause of Daljeet's Condition

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Looking at what is happening in the show, i really need to say that if Daljeet is in this condition, the only reason is because of Sahiba. From the start, we had seen how innocent and kind hearted guy he have been. And it was love at first sight for him when he saw Sahiba without knowing that she is in a relationship with Ranveer. 

And fate brought them together where both wanted to go to UK and Sahiba married Daljeet for her to meet Ranveer. Sahiba got caught in a few problems and Daljeet gave her shelter rather than leaving her stranded in an unknown country. Without knowing that she was looking for Ranveer, Daljeet also helped her to look around for her 'Rani Massi'. As days pass by, he loved Sahiba even more. Daljeet's mother who learns of Daljeet's marriage to Sahiba is furious at first but then decided to get them married. Daljeet then got shocked when he learned that Sahiba is actually in love with Ranveer when he was about to propose. He was broken and yet he hide his feelings.

When Sahiba was insulted by her sister and she decided to end her life, Daljeet saved her again and revealed his feelings. Though in love with ranveer, she said that she would not leave him. But once Daljeet learned that Ronny is indeed Ranveer whom Sahiba loved, he made Ranveer meet on their wedding day though he is breaking inside. It was Sahiba whom then returned back to Daljeet and the consummate their wedding. When Daljeet was send to bars, yes.. Sahiba was forced to get married and she did.

Unable to take this, Daljeet started changing while Sahiba too told that she only loves Daljeet as he is her husband. Daljeet was angry with her but loved her again when he knew that she married Ranveer to save him. And soon, Sahiba got pregnant with Daljeet''s child and he was sad again when Sahiba said that she and Ranveer will raise the child. And as Daljeet's condition got worse, she said that she will give the child to Ranveer. Now the child is dead and Sahiba consumate with Ranveer. Overall, the one who have always been at the losing point is Daljeet and his only mistake was loving Sahiba. At times, i feel that Daljeet's mother getting angry with Sahiba is justified. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paris.hilton thumbnail
Bravo! Finally, someone here gave fair judgement. Very good analysis. Love reading your piece.Edited by paris.hilton - 11 years ago
VishaD. thumbnail
I used to dislike the way Daljeet's mother always blamed Sahiba but when i looked properly at what happened, his life changed ever since he meet Sahiba. Its sad how his heart is broken and all he wanted was Sahiba's love. She gives hope, snatches it away. I really do feel pity for him.
misha24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree with u!!! Only and only because of sahiba's dramas today daljeet's condition is at worst. I also feel pity for him and for his mother. And i also think that daljeet's mother is blaming sahiba for daljeet's condition was justified bcz for any mother watching his child in this condition is very tough. From the very first day sahiba was totally wrong from going to london to hide the truth about her pregnancy from her own family and from daljeet's family. I really hate sahiba's character.
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Daljit's mother baming Sahiba, is all very much right.
From her perspective she is right and Sahiba is the only reason daljit changed so much.
But we cannot blame Sahiba fully, if daljit suffered then she has also suffered a lot.
As a woman, she was the one whom continuously peole kept blaming, both the men at a certain point did blame her, but she never blamd anyone apart from her fate.
And now when she tried to fix things by giving the child to daljit, it is her misfortune that she suffered a miscarriage. More than daljit, it is Sahiba who will be hurt.
I just want to see Sahiba happy now, no more sacrifices fr anyone, and i want her to take a stand be it with Ranvir or daljit, she even deserves a choice, which she never had the opportunity to do.

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i agree but hell that consummation article is killing me inside
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
daljeet mother is right 
VishaD. thumbnail
I feel that from this point, Sahiba has to be firm that she wants to be with Daljeet or Ranveer. If its Ranveer, she should tell Daljeet once and for all so that he can move on in life. Hope no more sacrifice from anyone.
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

I feel that from this point, Sahiba has to be firm that she wants to be with Daljeet or Ranveer. If its Ranveer, she should tell Daljeet once and for all so that he can move on in life. Hope no more sacrifice from anyone.

But Visha, she did say Daljit quite a few times now, that she is willing to stay with Ranvir now, and so daljit should move on.
She even told him that now only Ranvir is her husband, poor girl actually has tried many times to clarify it to daljit unless she decided to sacrifice her child for cooling him down.
And now i really hope to see Sahiba happy, in all these drama, she also suffered a lot, and now when truly Ranvir is all ready to give her everything she should just embrace him.
ashish_suku thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Minax

But Visha, she did say Daljit quite a few times now, that she is willing to stay with Ranvir now, and so daljit should move on.
She even told him that now only Ranvir is her husband, poor girl actually has tried many times to clarify it to daljit unless she decided to sacrifice her child for cooling him down.
And now i really hope to see Sahiba happy, in all these drama, she also suffered a lot, and now when truly Ranvir is all ready to give her everything she should just embrace him.

yes,you are right,sahiba told daljeet so many times that she want to stay with ranveer. & with her family.