Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

i would say it were unlimitedStern Smile...i guess Anamika was trying charkaoo namak on Rano's wound Cool thats why they continued taking pheras untill Drama queen's drama reached its high point ROFL

very very trueLOL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RK_Ki_Biwi-romaila

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How many phere's? (Page 2)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

Originally posted by Vasishtha

I think Ana ko  jeet itna pasand aaya ki she wanted to tie the knot for next 20 births..I  mean 1 Phera=1 BirthWink
7 Phere =7 Janam..LOL
So 20 phere=20 Births ..aur kya...LOLShe's so intelligent.. Ana ko laga 8th birth mein kahin phir se Rano na aa jaye JAI MATA DI JAI MATA DI karte..LOL 

so drama queen has going to get chance in  her 21st janam---Angry

anamika ko 100 phere le lena chahiye tha.ROFL
what do u think a girl who couldn't stay one day without food Jeet ke liye 20 births tak wait karegi naaa... LOL7 ke aage wo ja hi nahi sakti...LOL 

Edited by Vasishtha - 17 February 2013 at 11:28am

Tansha

IF-Rockerz

Tansha

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 5:23pm | IP Logged

I think Ana ko  jeet itna pasand aaya ki she wanted to tie the knot for next 20 births..I  mean 1 Phera=1 BirthWink
7 Phere =7 Janam..LOL
So 20 phere=20 Births ..aur kya...LOLShe's so intelligent.. Ana ko laga 8th birth mein kahin phir se Rano na aa jaye JAI MATA DI JAI MATA DI karte..LOL 

I doubht she wants any older men.. Jeet is now Young and fresh meat thats why anamika trapped jeet but in 20 janams jeet wud be pretty old so she would go for another fresh meat and forget jeet.. 

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tansha

7 Phere =7 Janam..LOL

I doubht she wants any older men.. Jeet is now Young and fresh meat thats why anamika trapped jeet but in 20 janams jeet wud be pretty old so she would go for another fresh meat and forget jeet.. 

how can his age increase in re births??Confused 
mujhe  yeh kabhi pata nahin tha ki admi boodha hoke hi janam leta hai in next birth.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Premeer_Diwani

IF-Sizzlerz

Premeer_Diwani

Meri Bhabhi, Gumrah S3, Savitri, HNLHS BC Winner

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
i guess it 21.. 7 for jeet ..7 for ana herself and last 7 for dramaqueen so that she wont left anything to take in future..Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Anamika Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.