ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinz

Originally posted by ll-Shilpa-ll

Originally posted by hinz

Originally posted by ll-Shilpa-ll

Glad you are feeling well chiji, I was also down with a cold and didn't feel like doing anything.

HugI know puttar, even I am sick of being sickOuch

Yep finally, but now my kitchen is being worked on and I am about to kill my better half for his sense of timing.Angry I just finished work and have to go home and do more work.Ouch

haila puttar aise ni bolte...rabb tennu bhot taakat de saara kaam karne ka...take careHug

Sonia LOL you put a gun to Gurpreet's head what an idea, and I would have used that one but as you can see Chiji says I shouldn't talk like that.

Chiji thanks for the blessings, they came in handy for sure.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzeuphoric

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Oye Gurpreet nu ki hoya? (Page 5)" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rashu-villian-

IF-Stunnerz

-Rashu-villian-

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
ROFL may be doc gave her medicines ROFL thats why guddy guddy behaviour hehehe

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzll-Shilpa-ll

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.