Page 4 Page 5

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
moti chaiji ignorewa me Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Oye Gurpreet nu ki hoya? (Page 3)" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

na Bansuri mai tennu kyu ignore karungi, teri hawa nikal nikalke toh mai itti moti hui hooLOL

wese Bansuri ka mooh aise bandh hua ke gayab ho gayi scene se...perhaps she has special plans for Basant panch ki mummyROFL

euphoric

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinz

na Bansuri mai tennu kyu ignore karungi, teri hawa nikal nikalke toh mai itti moti hui hooLOL

wese Bansuri ka mooh aise bandh hua ke gayab ho gayi scene se...perhaps she has special plans for Basant panch ki mummyROFL
Confused   i am jungleebilli not bansuri
LOLROFL

bansuri to hai churail

hinz

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ll-Shilpa-ll

Glad you are feeling well chiji, I was also down with a cold and didn't feel like doing anything.

HugI know puttar, even I am sick of being sickOuch

Yep finally, but now my kitchen is being worked on and I am about to kill my better half for his sense of timing.Angry I just finished work and have to go home and do more work.Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzeuphoric

euphoric

IF-Rockerz

euphoric

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

lol Sonia, jabse Gurpreet nu pata chala ki humne tujhe uska role diya hai, she couldnt keep up with the sulking when u kept making ppl laugh...jai ho Sonia ji ki...patthar mein bhi jaan bhardi aapne...ROFL

who plays Kartar? was it Lakshmi? lemme refer to the pind bibleSmile

I put a gun on her kanpati to better stop sulking and doobaofy my name Cool

uski itna bajai ki woh dar gayi... after sarpanch kahin uska number na lag jaayeWinkROFLROFL

hinzll-Shilpa-ll

euphoric

IF-Rockerz

euphoric

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

LOL Okay, okay you are not the shy type just bashful. But kya jaddo tha, care to share the details?Wink

I put a gun on her kanpatti di... haso ya udo ApproveCoolROFLROFLROFL

hinzll-Shilpa-ll

euphoric

IF-Rockerz

euphoric

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

her appearances are being saved for her raj dulare's bhanda phod track i think Evil Smile

hinz

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Glad you are feeling well chiji, I was also down with a cold and didn't feel like doing anything.

HugI know puttar, even I am sick of being sickOuch

Yep finally, but now my kitchen is being worked on and I am about to kill my better half for his sense of timing.Angry I just finished work and have to go home and do more work.Ouch

haila puttar aise ni bolte...rabb tennu bhot taakat de saara kaam karne ka...take careHug

euphoricll-Shilpa-ll

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.