Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
yaar is navi gaining feelings for beera?...i have this qns on my mind while watching tdys epi...when she was talking to jiji n beera pass by natvi's room n says she is the best n goes off...navi smiled cutely n says "stupid"...then when tommy says that beera is madly in love with her...navi gave a soft expression in her face as if she too falling for him but after that she is back to her normal mode n focus in her work...n i also feel that she knows beera is in love with her...tommy says "jab aise logon ka vishwas toota hai...to tum bahut jald tootne wali ho"...what did actually tommy meant?...u guys get any clue from this phrase...i am trying but i could not get a hint...the whole journey of BN...they talk abt only trust n beera proving his blind faith on her...i am confused...as for beera...he is a good person at heart n i think navi could see this...the man is in wrong path he needs guidance...a person who shows him the right path...makes him realise right n wrong...make him realise his responsibilities n the real meaning of life...whatever tommy was saying will come true...beera taking test of trust n love of navi...which navi will break his heart

Edited by Mages - 15 February 2013 at 3:01pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SharmilaGuptameghan27kunakshafan26shivangi838ZaYaHolic-Ursh-pc_pals

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is navi gaining feelings for beera?" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

i think she is falling for him but just little bit lool i would say she's just too shocked da way he trusts her.

PS : i want some Avis and Siggies on them but sadly no one makes any i keep requesting on creation gallery :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pc_pals

pc_pals

IF-Sizzlerz

pc_pals

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
I dont think she is falling for him ..but then she knows that he is a fool in these heart matters..LOL she has got an idea about how he is blindly trusting her and she is using this for her advantage..like she said just an attraction,infatuation types...well thats entirely a different issue tht Beera is getting senti LOL..and can take any route..Ouch Because he will be anyways feel cheated after sting disclosure..which he too is doing by hiding illegal works of Dadda ji Wink And presenting him as a good leader...Navika may not cross question him that if u trusted me, then why did you show me whiter version of Dadda ji world...she knows they will be doing this only..its just Beera who will think that he trusted her and she cheated him..

Tommy said " aise logon ka jab vishwas tootta hai na, ( pause to reaffirm his opinion on Navi breaking beera trust) jo ki tum bahut jald todne waali ho" ..means tommy has got an inkling about Beera soft corner towards Navika and Navika is using that for sting operation...and it may lead to serious problem for them and Beera as well..because Beera is doing all this for himself, his love or whatever he calls and he will be badly hurt...Smile

Edited by passionalive - 15 February 2013 at 3:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.PZaYaHolic

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by passionalive

I dont think she is falling for him ..but then she knows that he is a fool in these heart matters..LOL she has got an idea about how he is blindly trusting her and she is using this for her advantage..like she said just an attraction,infatuation types...well thats entirely a different issue tht Beera is getting senti LOL..and can take any route..Ouch Because he will be anyways feel cheated after sting disclosure..which he too is doing by hiding illegal works of Dadda ji Wink And presenting him as a good leader...Navika may not cross question him that if u trusted me, then why did you show me whiter version of Dadda ji world...she knows they will be doing this only..its just Beera who will think that he trusted her and she cheated him..

Tommy said " aise logon ka jab vishwas tootta hai na, ( pause to reaffirm his opinion on Navi breaking beera trust) jo ki tum bahut jald todne waali ho" ..means tommy has got an inkling about Beera soft corner towards Navika and Navika is using that for sting operation...and it may lead to serious problem for them and Beera as well..because Beera is doing all this for himself, his love or whatever he calls and he will be badly hurt...Smile
u just said whatever i wanted to say above post but den i had to go for dinner mum called so i just wrote to lines and wentLOL anywayz loved whatever u saidClap

pc_pals

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
@Pals di: I second with Pals di! 

@Rimzy: Someone did make stuff some weeks ago! Let me PM you the links! 

pc_pals

SharmilaGupta

Goldie

SharmilaGupta

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
I don't think  she's falling for him...at present she's using Beera's sentiment for her own benefits...
Aage kya hoga... Ram jane... I mean SS jane...

-Ursh-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Ursh-

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
I don't think she's falling for Beera just yet! But she's Deffo going to break his heart

1973anu

Goldie

1973anu

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
If at all the CVs are trying to show that Navika is also falling for beera... it is too early...Beera falling for Navika only is not justified properly by the CVs...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.