Sasural Simar Ka

01/15 Roli-mausiji steal the show

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anotheranfan

Goldie

anotheranfan

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Today i finally saw the connection that was lost for so many days between roli and mausiji.. The way roli looked at mausiji when veeru tells her that it was just a joke, and mausiji and she talk through their eyes.. That was missing for so many days.. It cannot be replaced by any of the dialogs.. as long as they arent good :) So this was nice welcome...Perfectly showed their tuning and it justifies the confidence in each other after working together for so many days.. Even when mausiji msges her to delay the pheres and tells her to check her phone was cool.. Just loved it...

See how much veeru is blinded by his love or in my opinion rather obsession with roli that he cant doubt even after mausiji is acting all concerned all of sudden..

So finally when the blow comes, he would be that much worse..  And when simar tells him that roli herself will break the marriage he is so sure she wont... Its like the reminiscence of the seen where khushi told siddhant about roli in disco and he not believing.. For me it was tit for that.. The way sid had to see his beliefs shattered, it is same for veeru..  I think roli finally had very good dialogs.. the way she told veeru that everything was just a drama, and it was just to get everything back.. the wya he had supported khushi and helped her get the property - it justfied her actions.. - the scene was well directed and the dialogs were really good and the way veeru felt betrayed, roli felt herself finally win and khushi's frustration - everything came out well..

And i also liked that mataji didnt just believe what roli said but confirmed it with simar.. afterall the way things have been between family and roli its hard to believe things she says even though they desperately want to..

I think a very good episode in a long time and not just because its moving in positive direction but also because the things moved ahead, the story progressed after all.. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

A HUGE FANshmuupiesrdevi-Arjunzaadi-Hamlet53leelaa9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "01/15 Roli-mausiji steal the show" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
thank you for wu..missed the episode today to rushed to read.

Jaymaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Jaymaa

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
TFS 

srdevi

srdevi

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Tks for sharing.

Anaya_

IF-Sizzlerz

Anaya_