Qubool Hai

Selfless Zoya ...

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey ...

I just love Zoya and her courage ... 👏
She doesn't even think once before helping others ... She had majority of the time landed herself in deep trouble just for the sake of helping someone ... 
We have seen so any times that she was there for everyone ... 😃
When she helped Najma and had beaten those guys coz they were teasing her ... She didn't care about the circumstances she'll have to face later on ... She ended herself up in the jail ... Which is obviously a humiliation for anyone ... She had sent Najma away coz she knew Asad will be mad to see Najma there ...😲
This was one of the scenes in which she stole my heart ... 😳

And not long time back we got to see another selfless act of Zoya ... Mariam had eloped due to her help ... She did so much for a girl she hardly knew 😲
She was even buried alive for that ... 

N right now she's again gonna risk her life to find out the culprit who had dared to shoot her Phoopi ... 

Your Courage, your guts and determination to do right and help others is what makes me love and adore you ... 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mizzundaztud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i agree with u... this particulat turn in the story will make AAk realize again that what he thought of her... a person who thinks only about herself... was totally baseless... AAk is in for a shockkk...
Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: reginaberrito

i agree with u... this particulat turn in the story will make AAk realize again that what he thought of her... a person who thinks only about herself... was totally baseless... AAk is in for a shockkk...

His opinions about her will completely change ... 😉
Can't wait :(
eshasrk thumbnail
I think the turn of events that Zoya puts herself in trouble just to find out the culprit who dared to shoot her phoophi, this is gonna make Asad realize that Zoya is not a selfish girl who only thinks abt herself, but infact is a courageous girl who fights for others and lands up in trouble becoz of others...

And I think Asad has already started to realize this after the Mariyam incident...but he's too proud to admit it