Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Arjunzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-Arjunzaadi-

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Shoaib-Ibrahim-and-Jayshree-Soni-to-quit-their-shows/articleshow/18515345.cms

Shoaib Ibrahim and Jayshree Soni to quit their shows

Shoaib Ibrahim and Jayshree Soni to quit their shows
Shoaib Ibrahim

Shoaib Ibrahim, the male lead of Sasural Simar Ka, and Jayshree Soni, the protagonist of Rishton ke Bhanvar Mein Uljhi Niyati, have put in their papers

Lack of screen space and a 14-year time leap seem to have prompted actors Shoaib Ibrahim and Jayshree Soni, respectively, to quit their shows. While Shoaib, the male lead of Sasural Simar Ka, is bidding adieu because of an insubstantial track, Jayshree, female lead of Rishton ke Bhanvar Mein Uljhi Niyati, doesn't want to be part of the impending time leap.

Shoaib didn't revert to our text messages, but sources associated with the show say, "He is leaving because of lack of footage and disappointment with the creative independence of the character. He put in his papers recently and will quit by mid-March."

A rather upfront Jayshree says, "I am quitting because of the time leap. I don't want to age on screen and am not prepared to play mother to 20-year-olds. The production house informed me about the leap 15 days ago. They asked me if I'd continue on the show and I refused. This is my last month in the show. It's a huge risk to quit a show where you are playing the lead, but I had to take it."

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dirk41keshav1rupinn-Alina.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BAD NEWS for premar fans" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anotheranfan

Goldie

anotheranfan

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
I am not premar fan as such but i think he has valid point.. Prem hardly is getting any screen time and almost has no role to play at moment... Atleast simar is finally getting her share of adventure..

Angellic_doll

IF-Dazzler

Angellic_doll

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Tats crct! Bt wen sim gets shot, they'l shw mre of prem right. Pls, shoaib dnt quit ssk.

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
who Jayshree Soni

pari33

Groupbie

pari33

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged

plz dont leave this show pream i realy like u n simar 

abhi to serial mai premar mai maza ane wala tha 

nehasweeti

nehasweeti

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
shoaib is right at his place cvs not treat him like lead , but please don't leave ssk we  premar fan are watching this show only for shoaib and deepika .we have no interest in any other character . we like only prem and simar jodi . if u quit this show , most of the premar fan will stop watching this show because we like only u as prem not any other actor . so pease don't  leave ssk , we love u a lot as prem

Swatipremar

Swatipremar

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
please don't leave ssk shoaib , we r watching this show for u and simar . i know u r right at your place , but we will not accept any other actor as prem , we love u a lot as prem , and noone will match with deepika like u , pleasee don't leave ssk  otherwise agreed with nehasweeti being a premar fan i will also quit watching this show

sandraj

Goldie

sandraj

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Although i am not a premar fan. i completely agree with premar fans. no one can play prem as good as shoiab does. if they replace shoiab with another actor premar chemistry wouldnt be the same. i dont get why cvs cant give him screen space or dialogue they have given more screen space for stupid charcters like ugly naina, veeru, khushi etc..which no one wants to see. I hope shoiab rethink his decision and doesnt leave the show. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top