Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

FarahNoori

FarahNoori

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Okay peeps so as we all know Micheal Trevino aka Tyler is on break for a while now, in fact he might not even back for the season finale. I actually like Tyler but I'd choose KLAUS over him any day ( Judge Me). 

Anyways, I'm here to ask you guys why do you think,they made Tyler leave? I believe and hope its because they want to develop Klaroline more!! And I would love to see that happening!!

What do you guys think let me know down below?

Much love xoxo
Farah

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

unajHeartnishithasharmasweet_gargiTasneem-17Sars.theloupgarouxfeatherheartmazkachazka.PheonixFire.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tyler gone - Klaroline developing?" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

halifax004

IF-Dazzler

halifax004

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
OMG I have been waiting since like forever I really want to see Caroline and Klaus ahhh they are my favourite after Damon and Katherine!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FarahNoorimazkachazka

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
I don't see why they would develop Klaroline when the Originals are going to have their own show. =/ What I thought was that they're slowly pushing the originals out of the storyline by putting the spotlight on Silas. But why they sent Tyler away.. I have no idea. I guess because he wasn't doing much? Or maybe Tyler's disappearance will make Klaus's disappearance possible for his own show? So maybe they'll be like 'Klaus is gone out to hunt Tyler down'? 

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
I don't think so...Originals are getting their own show and I don't see Klaroline coming at all. 

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
But the Originals are having their own show right?
I do hope Ty's back soon.

theloupgaroux

IF-Rockerz

theloupgaroux

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged
The Originals are getting their own spin-off and besides there was some rumour like there's going to be one more death and maybe it's Caroline's. Ermm I'm not sure bout it but I wanted Klaroline to happen <33 though that doesn't seem to be happen now.

unaj

Groupbie

unaj

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
well, i've bn shippin' klaroline lyk crazy since caroline's b'day scene. N m hoping 4 dem 2 hapn lyk every fans. Da chemistry betn jomo n candice is vry magnetic and dey do drive us crazy everytym. Since julie plec and joseph both mentioned dat there r chances of caroline in spinoff or da crossover story betn these dynamic duo, m kpin my fingers crossed. Dey said dat klaus being in spinoff doesn't mean dat its da end of klaroline. So lets see wat hapns.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FarahNoorimazkachazka

FarahNoori

FarahNoori

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by unaj

well, i've bn shippin' klaroline lyk crazy since caroline's b'day scene. N m hoping 4 dem 2 hapn lyk every fans. Da chemistry betn jomo n candice is vry magnetic and dey do drive us crazy everytym. Since julie plec and joseph both mentioned dat there r chances of caroline in spinoff or da crossover story betn these dynamic duo, m kpin my fingers crossed. Dey said dat klaus being in spinoff doesn't mean dat its da end of klaroline. So lets see wat hapns.

The only comment that made me happy!! Thank you love 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

unaj

Post Reply New Post

Go to top