Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Hostel issue= to london track :P :P (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

sonu.

IF-Sizzlerz

sonu.

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pree4ru

Originally posted by bebo.

it wll surely bring duggu close to naksh besides tht sbs seg was showing duggu was having lots of hopes frm g3 but even she dint do out anyting i think will this part duggu n g3
n naksh financing chintu's education wll surely take naksh n duggu relation to other stage 
i even think bcozz of akshara taking blame on her duggu getting disheartend ,, after it naitik will mange up this thing too 
yea i just wish and hope when comes to sending duggu aprt from ladies they show Naitik emotion as well and yea Bma tells Naitik after entire hungma abt akshi taking blame so thing goes step ahead
ya i want naitik to breakdown , and naksh mangaing up eachother
wht BMA ,,?? i dint get it..?/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pree4ru

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hostel issue= to london track :P :P (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged

it wll surely bring duggu close to naksh besides tht sbs seg was showing duggu was having lots of hopes frm g3 but even she dint do out anyting i think will this part duggu n g3
n naksh financing chintu's education wll surely take naksh n duggu relation to other stage 
i even think bcozz of akshara taking blame on her duggu getting disheartend ,, after it naitik will mange up this thing too 
yea i just wish and hope when comes to sending duggu aprt from ladies they show Naitik emotion as well and yea Bma tells Naitik after entire hungma abt akshi taking blame so thing goes step ahead
yaar akshi khud kabhi bolegi ki she took the blame Shocked nai so gaya3 se i dont expect so its Bma who wud tell Naitik @ yea Naitik part even i want hamesha his side ke emotions jaldi nai dekhte LOL

Edited by pree4ru - 15 February 2013 at 11:10am

sonu.

sonu.

IF-Sizzlerz

sonu.

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged

yaar akshi khud kabhi bolegi ki she took the blame Shocked nai so gaya3 se i dont expect so its Bma who wud tell Naitik @ yea Naitik part even i want hamesha his side ke emotions jaldi nai dekhte LOL
i mean is it confirm ki bma will say ..?/
i was thinking ki naitik wll come to knw bcoz of duggus behavr towards akshara 

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged

nai its all my predication ROFL aise baatien cv's like using someone aise toh Naitik shud only find bt  gng cv's way i said TongueTongue

sonu.

sonu.

IF-Sizzlerz

sonu.

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged

nai its all my predication ROFL aise baatien cv's like using someone aise toh Naitik shud only find bt  gng cv's way i said TongueTongue
hah yaar thing should be cleared Big smile after the thing werna aishi baate na ghar kaar jaati hai 

Nakshian4ver

IF-Dazzler

Nakshian4ver

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
agree wit u...it wil b jst lik london hungama

hope frm this track we wil get more trio scenes

swatikhanna

swatikhanna

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Hp this wil bring naksh more closer 2 gy3 n aftr knowing all truth duggu wil nt hate ak nk wil manage it wel n dont want gy3 interference in all that she wil surely create her iritating drama bt hp at end its the start of trio bonding

swatikhanna

swatikhanna

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Hp this wil bring naksh more closer 2 duggu n aftr knowing all truth duggu wil nt hate ak nk wil manage it wel n dont want gy3 interference in all that she wil surely create her iritating drama bt hp at end its the start of trio bonding

Post Reply New Post

Go to top