Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Ye Hostel issue reminds me of London ka hungma LOLLOLLOL even in london issue it was Naitik decision none wer happy bt for Naitik dey agreed same goes here Hostel Naitik ka decision hai and all agreeing unwilingly um sure there wud hv been arguments between Naksh on this matter or may not be we have no clue abt it TongueLOL but i have a feeling the end fruit of this wud be Naitik bringing Akshara-Duggu close to each other Embarrassed Day Dreaming and also Naitik-Mohit ka part 2 in Chintu-Duggu Big smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

DuggukedeYR_Naksh..Laxmi..hiranrocksMamuKiBhanjisonu..Antique_Piece.janhavi58ammu4usona_nakshIGLESIAS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hostel issue= to london track :P :P" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Laxmi..

Goldie

..Laxmi..

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Agree..

but onething was clear dis hostel track will bring naksh duggu more closer..
bond b/w trio will improve..

Hope for d best..:)

IGLESIAS

IF-Stunnerz

IGLESIAS

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Kind off london thing but in this case is totaly different its more about duggu become gud and disipline, his cause was ryt to help chintu but the manner was wrong, i guess wen think gonna calm then nk wil change his descion and these days cvs r giving 3-4 days track so i hope jyada rona-dhona nai hoga, par g3 ka drama jarur hoga ! Oh ! Wohi irirtate karega

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nakshu_2012

janhavi58

IF-Sizzlerz

janhavi58

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
hungama , drama, tiff rona dhona toh honewala hai hi...but naksh gonna be really proud of duggu at the end...he being a kid didnt know whatver he did was wrong but his intentions werent...

cute trio moments toh bante hai... i wish they go for picnic at some water park or somethingBig smile

Edited by janhavi58 - 15 February 2013 at 10:52am

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by janhavi58

hungama , drama, tiff rona dhona toh honewala hai hi...but naksh gonna be really proud of duggu at the end...he being a kid didnt know whatver he did was wrong but his intentions werent...

cute trio moments toh bante hai... i wish they go for picnic at some water park or somethingBig smile
i am sure the patch up is gonna be good one naitik wud for sure feel guilty post knowing the  truth so patch up mast banta hai Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kala_09janhavi58

..Laxmi..

Goldie

..Laxmi..

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Hope cvs handle dis track carefully..

sonu.

IF-Sizzlerz

sonu.

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
it wll surely bring duggu close to naksh besides tht sbs seg was showing duggu was having lots of hopes frm g3 but even she dint do out anyting i think will this part duggu n g3
n naksh financing chintu's education wll surely take naksh n duggu relation to other stage 
i even think bcozz of akshara taking blame on her duggu getting disheartend ,, after it naitik will mange up this thing too 

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bebo.

it wll surely bring duggu close to naksh besides tht sbs seg was showing duggu was having lots of hopes frm g3 but even she dint do out anyting i think will this part duggu n g3
n naksh financing chintu's education wll surely take naksh n duggu relation to other stage 
i even think bcozz of akshara taking blame on her duggu getting disheartend ,, after it naitik will mange up this thing too 
yea i just wish and hope when comes to sending duggu aprt from ladies they show Naitik emotion as well and yea Bma tells Naitik after entire hungma abt akshi taking blame so thing goes step ahead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonu.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top