Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Navika Bhatnagar..female MB

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

naina2010

IF-Dazzler

naina2010

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Nanhi is awesome. She is completly eat,sleep,drink,think, and made herself like her beloved Spiderman.

See this is the wonder guys, when a person truly admires and likes a person they want to be exactly like them. So is Navika. Excellent performance today.

Fleet of emotions and actions like father like daughter shown today.

And not but very important here our little Rimjim is so cute. All say praises for Anshoor but Rimjim is equally damn cute and lovely to watch.

Over all episode is very very nice. Story becoming interesting day by day.

All seasons..in making 1 2 or more NBT is a treat to watch yaar.Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

attack_007blmadhurizehra-piscesdevilsadvocatemeghan27ZaYaHolic_Bidzie_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Navika Bhatnagar..female MB" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zehra-pisces

Goldie

zehra-pisces

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Rimjhim ko isi liye story mein shaamil kiya hai that she somewhat covers up kami of Chavani little Ashnoor. Navika is hands down like Mohan Bhatnagar. i hope she realizes soon that she is completely like her spiderman wahi attitude wahi gussa wahi kaam wahi kaam karne ka tareeka

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meerabnawaal14devilsadvocatenaina2010

naina2010

IF-Dazzler

naina2010

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zehra-pisces

Rimjhim ko isi liye story mein shaamil kiya hai that she somewhat covers up kami of Chavani little Ashnoor. Navika is hands down like Mohan Bhatnagar. i hope she realizes soon that she is completely like her spiderman wahi attitude wahi gussa wahi kaam wahi kaam karne ka tareeka

Yes well said.

SilentDreamer

SilentDreamer

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
I actually think Jayashree did Nanhi's character justice today. She wasnt as annoying.. She's getting better, thankfully. I just hope she continues to do justice to this beloved character. But omg yes I see so much Mohan in her. I think she doesn't realize how much she is an image of him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naina2010

naina2010

IF-Dazzler

naina2010

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xsaher786x

I actually think Jayashree did Nanhi's character justice today. She wasnt as annoying.. She's getting better, thankfully. I just hope she continues to do justice to this beloved character. But omg yes I see so much Mohan in her. I think she doesn't realize how much she is an image of him.

Yes absolutely true. She has become MB

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SilentDreamer

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.