Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

meghasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

meghasingh

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Okay...I know here are many talented TR writers...so guys here's a game...FOR TAAREYIANS...I don't think I need to repeat my note, haters u all know what I say...just STAY AWAY.

Okay sorry dear Taareyians for the diversion...here's the game...not mine, from other forums it's real fun if we participate. So I'll give a situation on taarey and the one who'll reply, have to write a conversation bw them, other characters can be included too...and after writing the convo. we have to give another situation to the next person. So dear creative stars...let's get started.

Situation by me:
 A girl is flirting with Rey too much, really too much, even Rey reciprocates to make her jealous, and then taani comes, claims her right and drags him away.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

iamursforeverssruthi-Parveen-BARUNILU_Arshidiyadawda13arina23chinudolly-CussTheWorldUpkady_taareyraddhiNSohi13desigirl_VD...Natasha...PreciousHeart..dinu..FieryLioness-Memories-ajaved

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TR game...our imagination." in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Memories-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Memories-

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Res!

Haila! maine Res toh kar diya par mere dimaag me toh kuch aa hi nahi raha!TongueCry

Edited by Shivangi_Taarey - 15 February 2013 at 10:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kady_taareyNSohi13

miss_neha

IF-Rockerz

miss_neha

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Loll, im not participating in the game, but just wanted to say I already wrote a whole OS on this situation loll

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

redroses123-CussTheWorldUpraddhiMohit_monayaNSohi13-Memories-PreciousHeart

NSohi13

IF-Rockerz

NSohi13

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Taani to that girl- suniye aap ko na Galatfehmi ho gayi hai aaj na Rakhsha Bandhan nahi hai ... Usko abhi time hai... Firr aake baandh dena Rakhi ... Abhi aap Rey ka Haath chhodiye...

She drags Rey away from that girl and then gusse se Rey ko- mujhe Pata hai ke mera boyfriend Bahut attractive and sweet hai Lekin aapko nahi Lagta ke aap kuchh jiyada hi sweet ho rahe the Uss Ladki ke saath

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AmieAtUrServiceLachu.khyati2000-CussTheWorldUpchinudollyAngel-luvs-sMohit_monayaPreciousHeart..dinu..

Tahira-2013

IF-Dazzler

Tahira-2013

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NSohi13

Taani to that girl- suniye aap ko na Galatfehmi ho gayi hai aaj na Rakhsha Bandhan nahi hai ... Usko abhi time hai... Firr aake baandh dena Rakhi ... Abhi aap Rey ka Haath chhodiye...

She drags Rey away from that girl and then gusse se Rey ko- mujhe Pata hai ke mera boyfriend Bahut attractive and sweet hai Lekin aapko nahi Lagta ke aap kuchh jiyada hi sweet ho rahe the Uss Ladki ke saath

hahahahah in red  haahaha nice one dear LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chinudollyNSohi13

meghasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

meghasingh

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
@Nsohi...great one but you forgot to write the next situation on which one can write the conversation. So I am again giving the situation.

A drunk taani at bar with Rey.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-CussTheWorldUpAngel-luvs-s-Memories-

Angel-luvs-s

IF-Rockerz

Angel-luvs-s

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
In front of the whole gang including swayam

taani- arey rey tum yaha ho. mujhe tumse ek baat kehna hai.
Rey- ( nervously) ha to bolona
taani- tum aur mein... i mean humare relationship ko almost 1 month hogaya hai lekin tumne abhi tak mujhe kiss kyun nahi ki?
everyone jaws dropped including rey's . swayam shot rey a murdrous glance. while a drunk taani laughed.
Rey- i think hum iss baare mein baad mein baat karna chaiye.
Swayam- now i am really gonna be sick.

Done. so next situation

rey wrote a love letter to taani and was about to give it to her when swayam got hold of it.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AmieAtUrService-CussTheWorldUpchinudollyredroses123raddhimiss_nehaNSohi13..dinu..-Memories-

NSohi13

IF-Rockerz

NSohi13

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghasingh

@Nsohi...great one but you forgot to write the next situation on which one can write the conversation. So I am again giving the situation.

A drunk taani at bar with Rey.

Oh ok sorry forgot and Thanx for giving the next situation... Come on guys ... Come forward and share ur imaginations and thinkings... :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meghasingh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top