Page 1
Page   of 46
Page 2 Page 46

arun-deeps

IF-Rockerz

arun-deeps

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged

to Gunu's Maakhan Lok
As u know, I'm Namrata/Gunia aka urs and urs Gunu. I've been making siggies on IF for a couple of years, and it has literally become my hobbies, whenever I'm stressed and I find nothing I open my PC and start siggie making, it is thus, one of my stress-busters too! Though I don't know how to make avis ye, but I really want someone who can teach me the same.

I'm basically a mythological show fan, who also likes a couple of clasic bollywood movies and cartoons!
   Initially I was not even starting the first gallery, but it was the faith of friends like Janaki di, Lola di, Princess Bushi, Neha, and many more  who encouraged me to open a gallery of my own, or else I was a person who would just sit in front of the PC and gaze at other's artworks. So friends, u have not only been my friends, but u've come out as wonderful sisters.
Thank you girls! 
I will always be grateful to you!
And all the people who are there or not in my buddy list, but who still like my work, its your love support and most importantly Lord Krishna's blessings, which has led me to open up my second gallery! 

I think till now, u must have known about my choice, coz there only one crush on me , which is since my chilhood...and that is of RS Ramayan and Arun govilLOL 

But to list some of my favourites there are:
    Arun Govil (FOREVER)  
    Deepika Chikhaliya
    RS Ramayan
    RS Shri Krishna
    BRC Mahabharat
    Devon ke Dev Mahadev (Mohit and Mouni) 
    Historical shows like Prithviraj Chauhan, Jaansi ki Rani
  • Some classic bollywood movies, like Aanand, Baawarchi, all Hrishikesh Mukherjee movies

There are so many ppl, from whom, I have learnt something or the other, but esp when we come to siggie making there are some of my IF frnds, who have inspired me a lot:

Debipriya
    Semanti (Urmila) Shivang Buch Janaki Raghunath Lola610 aishi.muffin PrincessBushi Dead Devil RadhaHiBawari RadhikeRani Mita (jklp)
  • disha

and many more , sorry if I missed some1...but m really grateful to all those who taught even a 'S' of siggie making, or have inspired or encouraged me for it! 

Siggies
  • Icons (Non-Animated)

U can req siggies only frm OLD MYTHOS(onscreen/offscreen) orHistorical shows/Classic movies../ frm new shows I make stuffs on Dwarkadheesh and Devon ke Dev Mahadev and take reqs for d same no other reqs will be entertained unless its a B'day req

please request only when I'm open or else it will be ignored
no cutting/cropping/plagiarizing the creations , I work very very very hard
Btw  ur suggestions n honest comments r always welcomeSmile

Rules  for req
Friends CircleOnly 2 reqs per person
Friends CircleShort text
Friends CircleMax 6 pics
Friends Circleplz don't trouble me aking abt completion of ur req..I'll Pm U myself
Friends CircleNo PM reqs.. except its a B'day req
Friends CircleUse it for @ least a day or 2
UPDATEINDEX
Pg.1 26 yrs of DEVOTIONAL, RS RAMAYAN, DKDM,RS SK
Pg.5 Mahaprabhuji bday sig,RS RAMAYAN, DKDM
Pg.8Rukmini Dwadashi (BRC MB n RS SK), Narsingh chaudas, RS RAMAYAN, DKDM

Edited by arun-deeps - 11 July 2014 at 1:53am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya-Preetz-Amor.NandiniraizaadaNishajosvanadhiRadhikerani...Mallu...coolpratzsadffiAishuHiBawaricityoflights..dreamygatz..shubhika124Sukanya_Datta..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gunu's Maakhan Lok#2*UPD@43CLs*NOTEpg46*RSR+MAHARANA PRATAP+STARBHARAT" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arun-deeps

IF-Rockerz

arun-deeps

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged

plz let the page loadEmbarrassed
DEVOTIONAL
Shri Krishna

RS Ramayan

version2

26 years of RSR

RS Ramayan Shri Krishna combo

Devon ke Dev Mahadev-Ramayan combo

version2

Disney
Tangled

Devon ke dev Mahadev

Thats all for this updt
thanx

Edited by arun-deeps - 15 February 2013 at 10:15am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

himanshuvij03Debipriya-Preetz-Amor.sankalp_praptiNandiniraizaada-.Neha.-NishajosvanadhiTinacoolnarangi314sadffiAishuHiBawariParulRatiShiviRadhikerani-Priyam-shubhika124MohabbateinnSukanya_Dattacharmee_sammy..RamKiJanaki....MissBindaas..

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arun-deeps

to Gunu's Maakhan Lok
As u know, I'm Namrata/Gunia aka urs and urs Gunu. I've been making siggies on IF for a couple of years, and it has literally become my hobbies, whenever I'm stressed and I find nothing I open my PC and start siggie making, it is thus, one of my stress-busters too! Though I don't know how to make avis ye, but I really want someone who can teach me the same.

I'm basically a mythological show fan, who also likes a couple of clasic bollywood movies and cartoons!
   Initially I was not even starting the first gallery, but it was the faith of friends like Janaki di, Lola di, Princess Bushi, Neha, and many more  who encouraged me to open a gallery of my own, or else I was a person who would just sit in front of the PC and gaze at other's artworks. So friends, u have not only been my friends, but u've come out as wonderful sisters.
Thank you girls! 
I will always be grateful to you!
And all the people who are there or not in my buddy list, but who still like my work, its your love support and most importantly Lord Krishna's blessings, which has led me to open up my second gallery! 

I think till now, u must have known about my choice, coz there only one crush on me , which is since my chilhood...and that is of RS Ramayan and Arun govilLOL 

But to list some of my favourites there are:
    Arun Govil (FOREVER)  
    Deepika Chikhaliya
    RS Ramayan
    RS Shri Krishna
    BRC Mahabharat
    Devon ke Dev Mahadev (Mohit and Mouni) 
    Historical shows like Prithviraj Chauhan, Jaansi ki Rani
  • Some classic bollywood movies, like Aanand, Baawarchi, all Hrishikesh Mukherjee movies

There are so many ppl, from whom, I have learnt something or the other, but esp when we come to siggie making there are some of my IF frnds, who have inspired me a lot:

Debipriya
    Semanti (Urmila) Shivang Buch Janaki Raghunath Lola610 aishi.muffin PrincessBushi Dead Devil RadhaHiBawari RadhikeRani Mita (jklp)
  • disha

and many more , sorry if I missed some1...but m really grateful to all those who taught even a 'S' of siggie making, or have inspired or encouraged me for it! 

Siggies
  • Icons (Non-Animated)

U can req siggies only frm OLD MYTHOS(onscreen/offscreen) orHistorical shows/Classic movies../ frm new shows I make stuffs on Dwarkadheesh and Devon ke Dev Mahadev and take reqs for d same no other reqs will be entertained unless its a B'day req

please request only when I'm open or else it will be ignored
no cutting/cropping/plagiarizing the creations , I work very very very hard
Btw  ur suggestions n honest comments r always welcomeSmile

Rules  for req
Friends CircleOnly 2 reqs per person
Friends CircleShort text
Friends CircleMax 6 pics
Friends Circleplz don't trouble me aking abt completion of ur req..I'll Pm U myself
Friends CircleNo PM reqs.. except its a B'day req
Friends CircleUse it for @ least a day or 2

Really nice

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandiniraizaadavanadhiarun-deeps

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Congrats for your second gallery

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhiarun-deeps

PrincessBushi

IF-Sizzlerz

PrincessBushi

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
res

editted

--------------------------------------

Guniaaa ... !! m so srry fr kept the space in reserve for many days .. firstly i don't come on i-f to much n secndly i ttally forgot ... soryy soorryyy srry Confused
cuming at ur Shop opening ... 

CONGRATULATIONS AND CELEBRATIONS!! Big smile

where is my great girl?? 

u no i m madly in love with ur work .. though ur rules don't allow u to make bolly stuff as freebie .. bus ye shikayat hy Sleepy phir b i love love ur work .. 

just c this yaaar 

^^  this is so beautifully made .. the style, font style n coloring is beyond beautiull .. i love this .. agli baar ka mera shop banner tumko he banana hy .. REMEMBER!! Big smile

m in ur inpirations?? LOL hehehe thanx thanx for including my name .. Big smile

coming of ur update .. 

it's PERFECT .. ur so good in making it .. 

^^wow .. dis 1 is classic .. text style is so koool .. 

^^ Deepika looks so beautiful here .. amazing blending 

^^  i know u ove it Big smile so i love it too Big smile

^^ wow wow wow .. words are less fr these siggies .. awesome wrk .. loved the 2nd one alot

^^this is so beaitful, lovely creation .. i loved the part 2 .. have u watched it?? awesome work

DKDM siggies are eye catching .. loved 2nd one the most .. 

keep updating .. love u ... Smile

Edited by PrincessBushi - 25 February 2013 at 10:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arun-deeps

Mohabbateinn

IF-Sizzlerz

Mohabbateinn

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
congrats on ur 2nd gall gunia !!

u have reallly nice understanding of mergin n coloring... one of the best ive seen in IF.. especially for mytho stuff :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RoseWinearun-deepsmainepyarkiya

...Mallu...

IF-Rockerz

...Mallu...

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
res

Congratulationszzz .. Waooo =) 2nd shop congoo shongoo part shartyy .. :pp
Awesomeee Job !!!
Greatt
All workk r awesome nd gorgeouss .. Big smile

Thnkxx for Pmm